Christian Women Reads discussion

Introductions (Hello's)

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Regina (new)

Regina Andrews | 4 comments Mod
Hello,

Would love to get to know you all and can't wait to hear any of your recommendations.
So here are a few questions to get started:
Whats your name?
Where are you from?
What's the best book you've read, would recommend to the group, and why?

message 2: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 1 comments Hola! I'm Jennifer, originally from NY residing in TX. I'm a book addict, of course my books lean towards fantasy LOL. I do have one favorite author her name is Jessica Sorensen, I can digest her books within a day, of course they are all fiction. Guess I like to read the make believe stuff because life is crazy why not escape to another reality. Anyways, thanks Regina for the invite to the group. (miss you my friend!)

Jaclyn M Burdine | 1 comments Hello ladies, my name is Jackie I'm from Albuquerque, NM. I haven't read many Christian books but the one I love and have read several times is Hinds feet on high places. It's just a really fantastic read. I'm currently reading A mom after God's own heart and the lion the witch and the wardrobe a devotional and they are really good so far. Hoping to get more ideas from you ladies because I also love that fantasy realm but trying to learn from it instead of it just being junk.