College Readers of YA & Contemporary Fiction discussion

General/Start Here! > Introductions!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ToriReadsAgain (new)

ToriReadsAgain (kapitori23) | 9 comments Hey all!

I'm Tori, the mod for the group. It's great to meet you all. Feel super free to friend me! I'm a senior studying theatre at NYU and I just started to get back into reading and I missed it so much. This group is just as much for me as it is for you all! I want to keep myself accountable during the school year as well. My favorite book right now is History is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera. Let's talk! I can't wait to read with you all and get to know you!

Tori

message 2: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jazzyreadz) | 6 comments Hi! My name is Jasmine. I'm a senior studying Industrial Engineering at Texas A&M. I also got back into reading over the past year or so and I was like, well fudge I have no one to rant about books with because none of my friends read. So I decided to log onto Goodreads for the first time in years and see if I could find some :) I have no idea what my favorite book would be, so many of them are so amazing. Some of my favs tho are Harry Potter, the Lunar Chronicles, the Mortal Instruments and just about anything by Meg Cabot. I'm super excited to be in this group and meet some college booklovin friends :D

message 3: by Regina (new)

Regina Peixoto (comingofbooks) | 1 comments Hello! My name is Regina and I'm from Brasil. I'm doing a Master's on American Literature and I have yong adult novels as my objects of research. My favourite book is The Perks of Being a Wallflower; I also have a soft spot for the Diary of Anne Frank.

message 4: by ToriReadsAgain (new)

ToriReadsAgain (kapitori23) | 9 comments Great to meet you guys! If y'all are interested in doing Buddy Reads for August, I just set up a discussion board for it!

Tori

message 5: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jazzyreadz) | 6 comments I’d be down to buddy read! 😁

message 6: by Taylor (new)

Taylor Brooks | 2 comments Hi !

My name is Taylor. I am incoming graduate student and I currently work in the library at Georgia State University (Atlanta, GA). I love reading young adult books , but I need some variety in the types that I read. I just read They Both Die At The End by Adam Silvera and fell in LOVE ! Hopefully I am not too late to join.

message 7: by ToriReadsAgain (new)

ToriReadsAgain (kapitori23) | 9 comments Hey, maybe you’re new to GoodReads, but just so you know there is no time limit to when you can join a group. Groups are ongoing!