HAPPILY EVER AFTER discussion

Strangely Amazing (Smart Girl Mafia Series Book 2)
This topic is about Strangely Amazing
AUTHORS CORNER (Offers/Requests) > A sexy, modern, billionaire IR romance

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amiee (new)

Amiee Smith (amieesmith) | 9 comments Strangely Amazing

A modern, sexy, billionaire, IR story.

FREE on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DXK2W6M

Lilly Shepard
Detroit-born. Math-loving. Gamer. Kinky. I check the box: geek.
I don’t have time for a relationship. I’m a scientist on a mission to eradicate disease.
I don’t have time for another wealthy man making lots of plans and promises. I have patients to heal.
I don’t have time for a handsome Persian billionaire from Beverly Hills who is offering me a life people dream of…
Well, maybe I can fit him in between a game of Grand Theft Auto and saving the world?

Michael Ahmed
I’m ready to settle down and start a family. I want a wife.
I think I’ve found her.
But she’s not impressed by my lifestyle or romantic gestures. She’s not impressed by me.
If only she could see that underneath my affluence is a guy who loves hip hop and R & B, homecooked meals, and happily-ever-afters.
Don’t get it twisted, I’m a prickly snob and an alpha male. I know what I want, and I don’t stop until I get it.
And I want her.
But can I compete with her ambition?

message 2: by Ramla Zareen (new)

Ramla Zareen Ahmad | 1217 comments Mod
Hi Amiee, thanks for sharing this information, I am sure it will be highly appreciated by the members :-)

Just wanted to inform you that I took the liberty to transfer this topic from the CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE folder to the AUTHORS CORNER folder since promotional posts by authors seem more appropriate here.

Of course, if you wish, you can start a discussion on your books in CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE folder too. But you'll have to initiate a thread by your name.

Plus, if you like, you can post this information in the following discussion thread as well:

Please review my book. Thanks!

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Thanks a lot ...both for your participation in the group as well as for your patience and understanding! :-)

--Ramla Zareen 

message 3: by Amiee (new)

Amiee Smith (amieesmith) | 9 comments Thank you for your help!