1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Brooke & Dance

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

(╯`▭´)╯︵ ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Hello. ^^ So what do you typically like to do?

message 2: by Brooke (last edited Jul 17, 2018 08:19PM) (new)

Brooke | 3065 comments hey, how've you been?

honestly, these days, i'm pretty open to anything! trying to broaden my horizons c: however, i still don't do any weird slave/master/incest /weird sexual stuff hahah. how about you??

(╯`▭´)╯︵ ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Good. You?

Pfft, don't worry. I'm not really into that kind of stuff either. XD Um...I typically like to do first person and mxm, but I'm not opposed to trying out fxf or falling back into mxf and third person if that's what you're more comfortable with. But as far as topics go, I'm pretty much good with whatever as long as it's not straight "fluff." Is there anything you've been in a particular mood for, or just been wanting to experiment with different topics?
Disclaimer: I like to go pretty dark in my writing. Since we're in a public thread instead of PM, I'm going to try and censor myself a little bit, but just let me know if anything specific is off the table. Last thing I want is to make you uncomfortable. ^^

message 4: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 3065 comments not too bad!

well that's good! and okay, i'm a little more comfortable with mxf when it comes to pairings, but i'm definitely down with first person. i'm not really in the mood for a straight fluff rp at the moment, so that works out fine! yeah, nothing in particular, i'm definitely interested to hear any ideas that you have!
and could you define "dark"? i tend to go into more edgy/dramatic topics as well, but i just want t make sure we're on the same page here haha!

message 5: by (╯`▭´)╯︵ ǝɔnɒꓷ (last edited Jul 17, 2018 09:41PM) (new)

(╯`▭´)╯︵ ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments That's good to hear. ^^

Okey dokey, mxf is fine with me. ^^ Do you have a preference? I typically lean towards the male perspective myself, but if that's your preference as well I could attempt the female perspective or we could do doubles, if you'd life. I'm pretty flexible. Haha, alright, I'll see what I have in my arsenal.
Um...Pretty much you name it, I don't shy away from it. Drug and alcohol abuse, self-harm, physical, emotional, sexual abuse, rape, murder. And I go even darker sometimes. However, I know not everyone likes to even mention these topics, so I always make sure what people are comfortable with. (Some of my ideas contain some of these topics, so this is why I want to see what your comfort zone is because then I can just knock those out. ^^)

message 6: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 3065 comments nope, i'm good with either perspective, so i can be the female. i think right now i'd just prefer singles, as i have a couple other doubles going on right now that take a little more time to reply to haha.
and okay, sounds good, can't wait to see them!
oh, i'm totally okay with topics like that. my only thing is that with rape and abuse, i don't mind delving into those topics as long as it's an aspect of one of the characters' lives and not an interaction that takes place between our characters, if that makes sense. also, if you're more comfortable with it, we can take this rp to pm. i'm good either way C:

(╯`▭´)╯︵ ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Haha okey dokey. As long as you're okay with it, because like I said I'm pretty flexible. And I'm okay sticking to singles. ^^
Haha, no pressure. XD I'll try to have a few up in a little bit.
Oh yeah, no, that's absolutely okay. Most of the time I stick with those topics as part of the character's lives anyways. Haha, I find I'm more detailed on PM and I don't have to worry about censoring myself as often, but I'm perfectly okay with sticking to thread. I know some people prefer it, so I'm good either way. ^^ I'm also stellar at being decisive, in case you couldn't tell.

message 8: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 3065 comments oh yeah, i'm totally okay with that! and great!
oh sorry, not to put pressure on you. i'm sure they're great!
okay, that sounds good, wanna move to pm then? hahah i'm pretty indecisive too, but i'll make this one for us hahah

(╯`▭´)╯︵ ǝɔnɒꓷ | 3881 comments Pfft, I was teasing. No pressure felt at all. ;P
Haha, sure. ^^ Ahahaha, at least one of us is capable. XD Do you want me to send you a message with a couple of ideas, then?

message 10: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 3065 comments oh, hahah, okay good.
sure, sounds good to me!