Crime, Mysteries & Thrillers discussion

LynDee Walker
This topic is about LynDee Walker
Archive - General > Series Headlines in Heels

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Reese Rohr | 2 comments I was wondering if anyone could explain to me why her books are so expensive? I got the book Buried Leads through Bookbub very inexpensively and would love to read more but they are all $80 or higher and no idea why.

message 2: by David (new)

David Freas (quillracer) | 2250 comments Checking Amazon, it looks to me like only the hardcovers are that expensive. Kindle books seem to run about $4 - $5 and paperbacks generally go for $12 - $15.

I see there are some paperbacks listed for over $100, but why anyone would pay that much is beyond me. And if no one would pay that much, charging that much would come to an end real quick.

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Reese Rohr | 2 comments I will have to look harder did not see the Kindle books for thst price.

message 4: by David (new)

David Freas (quillracer) | 2250 comments I check the price for the Kindle version of every book I want to read and the most expensive one I've run across is $27. There are quite a few in the $10 - $15 range but the most are under $10 and many of those under $5.