Editors and Writers discussion

C&D Editing. Works with many NY Times Bestsellers!

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristin (last edited Jul 18, 2018 09:23AM) (new)

Kristin Campbell (kristinrcampbell) | 4 comments This freelance editing company was started because we understand the trouble of finding reliable and affordable editors. Our portfolio includes Indie authors who have become New York Times, USA Today, and International Bestsellers, including Jessica Sorensen, Jamie Begley, M.J. Fields, Chelsea Camaron, Sarah Brianne, and many others. Now, we would like to work with you.

Prices start at $1.50 per page, or roughly 0.005 cents per word (based off 300 words per page count).

Check out our portfolio here: https://cdediting.weebly.com/
Or email at: campbellduckwallediting@gmail.com

message 2: by Kristin (new)

Kristin Campbell (kristinrcampbell) | 4 comments Testimony:
Kristin Campbell and Alizon Duckwall do an amazing job at a great price! I’ve used their editing services for many of my manuscripts and they always meet my short deadlines. Working with them is hands down the best experience I’ve had with an editor, and I will definitely continue using them for my future manuscripts. I highly recommend them. ~
Jessica Sorensen, author of NY Times and USA Today Bestsellers, The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden and The Secret of Ella and Micha.