YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

When Dimple Met Rishi (Dimple and Rishi, #1)
This topic is about When Dimple Met Rishi
BUDDY READ: Contemporary/Romance > When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon - Starting July 16th

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ~Sophia~ (new)

~Sophia~ (sophiabooks) Dimple and Rishi may think they have each other figured out. But when opposites clash, love works hard to prove itself in the most unexpected ways.
Group participants include Kimberly, Allie, and Sophia.

message 2: by ~Sophia~ (new)

~Sophia~ (sophiabooks) Just wondering where everyone is at in the book right now. I am currently reading Chapter 23. Where are you at??

message 3: by ~Sophia~ (new)

~Sophia~ (sophiabooks) The book is a little cheesy for me because I don't usually read any romance or rom com novels, but I am actually enjoying it so far. :)

message 4: by ~Sophia~ (new)

~Sophia~ (sophiabooks) Chapter 23
I feel so bad for Rishi! He's really nice and deserves to have some time to do what he loves.

message 5: by ~Sophia~ (new)

~Sophia~ (sophiabooks) Chapter 27
(view spoiler)

message 6: by ~Sophia~ (new)

~Sophia~ (sophiabooks) Chapter 28
OHMYSTARS THE FEELS ARE HERE, PEOPLE

message 7: by Allie (new)

Allie (acdalton) | 201 comments Sophia wrote: "Chapter 28
OHMYSTARS THE FEELS ARE HERE, PEOPLE"

I desperately need to catch up. I got to chapter 15 last night but I just haven't really been in the mood to read today. I will probably just read it late tonight.

I'm so glad you are enjoying it!

message 8: by ~Sophia~ (new)

~Sophia~ (sophiabooks) Allie wrote: "Sophia wrote: "Chapter 28

I desperately need to catch up. I got to chapter 15 last night but I just haven't really been in the mood to read today. I ..."

Don't worry, once you start reading you won't stop!

message 9: by Allie (new)

Allie (acdalton) | 201 comments Sophia wrote: "Allie wrote: "Sophia wrote: "Chapter 28

I desperately need to catch up. I got to chapter 15 last night but I just haven't really been in the mood to ..."

That's how I was feeling last night but I had to stop myself from going further because I didn't want to go ahead from you guys and plus it was getting late and I was exhausted!

message 10: by Allie (new)

Allie (acdalton) | 201 comments Just finished chapter 16 and I'm freaking out!! Can't wait to read on.

message 11: by ~Sophia~ (new)

~Sophia~ (sophiabooks) Allie wrote: "Just finished chapter 16 and I'm freaking out!! Can't wait to read on."
I know the feeling. :D

message 12: by Allie (new)

Allie (acdalton) | 201 comments Got to chapter 30. They are so cute together!!

message 13: by ~Sophia~ (new)

~Sophia~ (sophiabooks) I know! Honestly, I kind of find Dimple's personality to be really harsh, and sometimes a teeny bit annoying. But Rishi's sweetness makes up for everything!

message 14: by Allie (new)

Allie (acdalton) | 201 comments Honestly I get where you could think that and I think that too sometimes but at the same time I find her hilarious. Like in some parts of the book she had me laughing out loud!

message 15: by Allie (new)

Allie (acdalton) | 201 comments That's fine!

message 16: by ~Sophia~ (new)

~Sophia~ (sophiabooks) Sounds great!

message 17: by ~Sophia~ (new)

~Sophia~ (sophiabooks) Chapter 32
(view spoiler)

message 18: by ~Sophia~ (new)

~Sophia~ (sophiabooks) Chapter 37
(view spoiler)

message 19: by ~Sophia~ (new)

~Sophia~ (sophiabooks) Chapter 44
(view spoiler)

message 20: by ~Sophia~ (new)

~Sophia~ (sophiabooks) I am fine with either. :)

message 21: by Allie (new)

Allie (acdalton) | 201 comments I am going to have to play catch up because I kinda got hooked up into this other story I ended up buying...it was a impulse buy and I didn't expect to get drawn into it so quickly the way I did!

But the good news is I'm a pretty fast reader so I can probably finish it tomorrow if you guys are okay with that?

message 22: by Allie (new)

Allie (acdalton) | 201 comments That works!

message 23: by ~Sophia~ (new)

~Sophia~ (sophiabooks) Great!

message 24: by ~Sophia~ (new)

~Sophia~ (sophiabooks) Just finished! A really sweet story.

message 25: by Allie (new)

Allie (acdalton) | 201 comments Kimberly wrote: "Guys I just finished the book and it was amazing!!! If you guys haven't read From Twinkle, with Love by Sandhya Menon its just as great as this one! Totally recommend it :)"

I plan on reading From Twinkle, With Love now since I just finished When Dimple Met Rishi and I loved it! I found it to be a fun, cute contemporary and I'm so glad I read it in the summer since it seemed to be really fitting for summertime.