Shut Up & Read discussion

One Stolen Kiss and other short stories
Archives > Anna Faversham - FREE - One Stolen Kiss and other stories

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anna (last edited Jul 18, 2018 09:02AM) (new) - added it

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 117 comments I have discovered that Under a Dark Star has become a finalist in the eFestival of Words held by Bards and Sages Publishing. I had never heard of it and, initially, I did not know who had nominated my book. After checking it out, I find it's an OK place to be!

I don’t have a vast army of Twitter or Facebook followers – I don’t even belong! If you would like to vote for Under a Dark Star (Best Historical Fiction) you can probably imagine how pleased I’d be :)

Here’s a link to the voting form:

https://bardsandsages.com/efestivalof...

Under a Dark Star (The Dark Moon Trilogy #2) by Anna Faversham

In 1823, on an island off the south coast of England, there are activities worse than smuggling and all the conflict points to one cruel and ruthless man. The women on the island call him the Dark Star.
Lieutenant Karl Thorsen enlists the help of his old enemy, reformed smuggler Daniel Tynton who infiltrates the gang to defeat the evil that brings poverty to ‘the diamond isle’. Karl, entranced by a mysterious French woman, rescues her from the captivity of the Dark Star. The Dark Star takes his revenge.
~
I haven't a hope of competing with those who have armies of followers but I'd like to get at least some votes!

Thank you to those who take the time to vote.

message 2: by Anna (new) - added it

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 117 comments Feel-good, easy read stories:

One Stolen Kiss and other short stories

Deep in the World of the Dead (a soldier finds himself homeless)
Judge Not (a true story)
A Wonderful World (loneliness conquered)
One Stolen Kiss (an introduction to two characters in One Dark Night - where that love started)

Of course it is free if you have Kindle Unlimited, but it is also free if you haven't - just until 2nd September. Hurry! Then enjoy.