Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Thessy & Bo

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 194 comments

Let the fun begin.

message 2: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 194 comments Beretta said nithing in return, his whole body and face were in pure competitor mode, his hands squeezing down on the controller as hard as he coukd to get ahead. Then the boy got his hands on a blue shell and tossed it imeditally, smacking into her car and allowing him to speed ahead, hitting the finish line with a new high score. Letting out a chuckle, Beretta set the controller down and looked over at Grace. "What is that, my fourth win in a row?" Of course he was gonna gloat. He sat on her bed as they played and had to look diwn to see her. Today was there day to hang out, Beretta didnt have any classes at the local community college today so he thought to hang out with his friend, much to the approval of his mother, who wanted them together so badly.

message 3: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 194 comments "Mhmm, says the girl that might just broke the controller." Berreta stood up and walked over the bean bag to grab the controller, making sure it still worked. It did. So taking it and the bean bag back over to where they were in the room, he set it down where it belonged and plopped down next to her in the bag chair. "You almost got me there, but kings always stay kings, Grace. Long may I reign." He twirled his hand up ina dramatic way before letting out a deep laugh. He was surprisngly more chill and comfortable around the Russian girl, something he got shit from by everyone, even worse than she did. "Lets..uh..lets play something else, maybe a little less rage-y." He popped the disk out of the system and began deicdeing what to play from the small collection that the two had made.

message 4: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 194 comments "Your pretty damn rage-y if I say so myself." He picked a kirby game and set in there the system, handing her the controller back and chilling in the chair. You could hear rhe groan escape his lips when she talked about passion. "Ugh, totally. And my mum thinks Im just head over heels for you. Its terrible." Beretta grimaced a little before reaching over and giving her a light punch in the arm back. Then the game booted up and since it was a much easier game, he just kept an eye on it as he plaued,, keeping most of his focus on Grace and the conversraion they were having.

message 5: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 194 comments "I dont know either, even my other friends think we should get together. It is ridiculous to even think about. And none taken." Berreta's brow furrowed as he thought about it. Why did peolpe want them to be together? His guess was because they had been best of friends since grade school when Grace showed up but nothing else really came to mind. "I wish there was a wya to get everyone off our backs, ya know? Because it is getting a bit much sometimes. Espically from the mothers..ugh.." The moms of the basketball team and Grace's mum were like harpies when he was around, always asking about when he was gonna date Grace. They were friends, best friends, and nothing else. Totally. He paused the game for a bit, wanting to talk rather than play and turned slightly to face her.

message 6: by Benny Boot (last edited Jul 17, 2018 10:11AM) (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 194 comments A snort came from Beretta as he went back to playing the game. "Yeah, right. Even if we tried it, they proably wouldn't be satisfied. Maybe, though, there is always a chance." His voice was full of sarcasm as he quickly passed thtough the level with no issue. These times with Grace alone were what made Berreta's day better. He could let down his hair so to speak and just get all his issues out and just hang out and do stupid shit with her. "I totally get it, man, we are just good friends. It is fun being around you and all, but falling for ya is a whole other ballpark." His brown eyes kept flickering back to Grace though, he had seen that look before, she was planning something.

message 7: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 194 comments Beretta was defiently not expected that, it was for sure. His eyes were pulled from the screen when he felt a hand on his check and turned his head towards Grace in time to feel the kiss. The boy felt something click in his brain in that kiss, something that he never really felt before. It was a warm feeling that spread throughout his entire body. He pushed in as well before backing up a little, eyes slightly wider than they were. His nose wrinkled up in thought as all that could escape his lips was..."whoa." That was all, the warm feeling persisted for longer and he had dropped the controller on the floor.

message 8: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 194 comments "Yeah...yeah, fine. Just.." He was having trouble formulating words as he looked to her, wanting to feel that again a little bit. The warmness fell away and he was left sitting there, usure of what just happened. "That..that wasnt what I expected." He blinked a few times, eyes still on her and his hand wrnt up to scratch at his slowly forming beard. "I didnt think it would feel like..whatever that was." All this had rushed over him in a large wave and he felt a good kind of strange. He shifted his body a little, getting to comfortable for his liking.

message 9: by Benny Boot (last edited Jul 17, 2018 11:05AM) (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 194 comments "Just a kiss, right. It was nothing." He had to convince himself as well. God it felt pretty great, though, for it to mean anything. Beretra's watched her as she seemed to fidgrt and move as well. At least he felt like they were both in the same boat. It was hard to tell. "I mean, we could double check? It coukd habe beena fluke, like nervous energy, ya know?" His checks were slightly red at this point as he got right next to her, moving the bag along eith him so that basically they were next to one another. "It wouldnt hurt anything, would it? Were still just friends." Oh how the lies flowed from his mouth. Beretta had a feeling growing inside him that everyone might have been right about the two, but it remained to be see wether this was all just nervousness or the real deal.

message 10: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 194 comments Her lips taste like cherries. Thats all that could have been going through his mind. He kissed her slowly, not wanting to get into it. He hadnt many of these experinces before this, contrary to popular belief. The warmth swarmed him again, like another wave of pleasure hitting their bodies. His eyes were only partially open as she pulled away and spoke, "totally wrong.." he said than pushed fowards and kissed her again, tad more passionatly now. He knew that everyone had to be partially right now, this felt too good for them to be wrong. His large hands held her waist as she knelt in front of him, a smsll smile on his lips.

message 11: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 194 comments "Mmm..well.." he thought about it for a moment, trying to come up with an excuse before looking at her. "further research is needed..im still unsure." His grin grew mischievous as he stood up, lifting the girl with him as well and landed on the bed, the bean bag chair was getting too uncomfortable for Beretta to sit in so he sat on her girly bed. He kissed her one more time before pulling away, not wanting to but he needed to think straight. He didnt say anything, the silence was too good to give up, but he judt wanted to look at Grace. He knew something was up now. "Hey..I think peolpe were right. I think we were wrong.."

message 12: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 194 comments "Well, I think it could be good. For starters, peolpe would leave us be." Beretta didnt get why it sounded awful. Not much would change, they would just get to express themselves more physically. Beretta knew he ruined whatever moment they had so the big man sat there, loolong up at her, that small dorkish smile on his face. He had never dated anyone before, most his time durring school was spent playing basketball. "Just kidding.." he nudged her side a little, he felt a twing of pain saying it, though he didnt know why. It was like that first kiss made him realize how much Beretta actually cared for Grace, but he didnt want her upset with him. Though he was a pretty bad liar and was easily seen through.

message 13: by Benny Boot (last edited Jul 17, 2018 12:37PM) (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 194 comments "No, I could never really mad at you, Grace, you know that." It was really true, Beretta was simply to nice a guy to be mad for long, espically towards his best friend. He wanted to kiss her again, to feel her hand in his hair, but it didnt feel like the time to try again, even if she was on his lap still. "I..it's just that, oh god this is so stupid.." he let out a deep sigh and continued. "Dont hate me for this, but I may have had this..well this uh.." His face got really red and he quietly spoke. "I may have been like, liking you for awhile." He then looked away to gain some composure. When he looled back toqars Grace, his feeling was he screwed it up. "Uts just your so lively and obviously gorgeous and wonderful to nearly everyone, it was easy to see for folks to see it. But I still want to be your friend.." God, he was a rambling now, a thing he did when he was nervous.

message 14: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 194 comments "Yeah.." he shrugged and as his eyes were guided up to hers, there was a little bit of fear in his eyes. Not like fear from movies or haunted houses, both of which he hated because he was super easy to scare. But this was a fear of rejection. "Well, like, you were so dead on being friends that i thought Id never get the chance to be with you. Like you accidently friendzoned me." He hated that word, but it qas accurate for his feelings. "So I sort of just put it on the backburner, tried not to think about it, just be your friend, ya know? But there were still parts when I would look at you and id get like, butterflies in my stomach." He spoke the absolute truth right now, that fear growing slowly more and more in him as he stared at her, tye smile faintly still there.

message 15: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 194 comments Dammit, he said the wrong thing. Beretta cursed himself and looked away again, trying to think of a way to respond that didnt ruin everything. "I didnt meant that. I meant like, we became friends and like..like.." Oh god now he couldn't think of the words to say to Grace. He instead opted to watch her fingers mess with his shirt, seeing she was freaking out almost made him feel better. "We are best friends and still will be, always. I never want that to change. You are like the only person I can talk to without having to be someone else." It was easy to tell how lost he was, his sentiment was there enough to realize he was trying to explain himself, but to Beretta he was just speaking nonsense. "I, oh geez, I just want to be more than that." There he said it. Everyone who had ever said that they coukd see that Beretta loved her was right. He kept his face away from her gaze, not wanting to look and see how bad he fucked up.

message 16: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 194 comments There was something about that kiss that made it one he would remember for a long time. The power behind, and the situation, but it made his heart do a sickly flop and his eyes to close. When she pulled away from what seemed like a heavenly eternity, Beretta looked at her, usure of what to say, but he said sometuing anyways. "So is that a yes?" He asked, hope in his eyes and that small grin returning to his face. His shirt was getting a bit damp from him sweating, it was pretty hot out today and the intamcy of the moment caused him to turn inti niagra falls.

message 17: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 194 comments "Thats fine, of course. I get it." He let out a sigh of relief when she said yes to him, Beretta's whole body seemingly relaxing as well. It felt so great to hear those words come out of her mouth and he let oit another laugh before giving her a small kiss on the check, again going with her wishes if not rushing things. "God, never thought this would happen." There whole world just got turned upside down but it was a good feeling to Baretta so he wasnt complaining. As long as he had Grace, he woukd be good.

message 18: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 194 comments ((Ill be a tad slower since im working but its a dead night))

"I do enjoy kissing, if its always like what we were just doing" Another laugh left Beretta as he reached down and kissed her again, this time on the forehead. He was a tad unusre wether to just straight up liplock with her again, so the small peck here and there is what he was doing. "Wanna play Kirby again?" It was a joke of course, a really dumb joke but it made his grin grow wider as he let his hand trace her spine, very interested in all of her.

message 19: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 194 comments His face turned fire engie red as Grace whispered in his ear. That was a bit much for the boy but what she said was so against her actions it made his cock his head like a confused puppy. "O-oh..okay." He slowly bent down, completely oblivious to the fact that she was totally screwing with him. The music was still playing softly the entire time that everything was going on so Beretta handed her the controller he was holding and was starting to reach down for the other.

message 20: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 194 comments ((How you liking it so far?))

message 21: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 194 comments It clicled thay she was totally messing with him as he grabbed the second controller. "Well, at least im adorable. You are really good at that.." Beretta muttered that last bit, his voice was loud enough that she proable heard too. Beretta's deep chuckle came out again as he scootched closer to the edge of bed where she was and gave her a look. It was of course the "I want to kiss you but dont know how" look He had a small pout on his lips as he absorbed in Grace in a very new light, he was checking her out.

message 22: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 194 comments He gave her a smile at her flirting, his mind going to other places for a second and shuvered in thinking about it. When he was looking at her, she knew exactly what he was thinking. Well, if thats all it took. Beretta leaned up and did exactly that, leaning his body foward to do so. It was a small one, and one that that extremely sweet. As Beretta didnt have her taking the lead, he simply would take his time in figuring it out. As he said, further research was needed for him. Beretta pulled back and smiled again, joy radiating off of his body.

message 23: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 194 comments "A little yeah, I will get use to it though, then watch out! Cuz then Ill be like a..uh..oooh! I'll be like a lion." God, he was bad at this, though it was easy to tell that he was just throwing bad jokes out. "Of course I'll go with you, I usually do, dont I?" Beretta use to go with her and her father back when Grace couldnt drive when they went to pick up supplies for her dad's buisness. It was fun and they would get into punching matches that she somehow always won, hmmm. "Is this like one of them super long, like two day drives or is it just one?" He looked at her, draping a large arm around her shoulder and brought her in closer, as his other hand fixed his hair up again.

message 24: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 194 comments "Your taking the reigns all by yourself? Is your pops even coming this time around?" He knew her old man, stern but good guy who waa pretty good at just letting her try new thing and if she fucks up, oh well. He had ideas swirling around in his brain of what to bring, what to do, cetera cetera. Beretta felt like he couldnt keep his eyes off of her and when she meesed up his hair, he groaned a little anssighed, not bothering to fix it again. "Youre a little shit, ya know that?" Nothing but a smile on hus face as he squeezed her tighter in responda to that, not going to let her get away with so easily.

message 25: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 194 comments "Well that's good. We are gonna get in so much trouble on this trip." Beretta knew it, she knew it, proably everyone would know it if they told them. "Yeah, yeah. Im just the most boring person with you, arent I Grace?" The kiss felt nice and the hair playing was lulling him a bit before -doo doo doo doo..The sound of Tetris erupted from Beretta's phone and he reached into his pocket. It was his mum, needing him home to move some furniture. Another groan and he looked towards Grace. "I got to go, but I will be here first thing in the morning with the coffee you like from Guido's and a donut for you." He gave her a passionste kiss in the lips, though quick, and jogged out of her room to grab his shoes and hop in the old truck he drove and left.

message 26: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 194 comments -next day-

It was a tad foggy morning in Washington state, and the bright of a crappy old blue truck was pulling up to the driveway of one Grace's home. It was Beretta again, dressed in a sweatshirt, jeans, and a blue beanie hiding his blonde-ish hair. In his hands were a cup of sweet coffee and a chocolate donut. Beretta was excited to go on a least two day trip with his best friend, now lover maybe. He walked up to the door, giving it a knock to the tune of pop goes the weasel. A sort of tell that they had done as children ro figure out who was knocking on the door. He had pack a suitcase and a small duffel bag. The suitcase held the essitals while the bag had random shit in it plus another surpise that he went and got at the mall yesterday for Grace.

message 27: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 194 comments "Hallo, deary." He spoke in an awful british accent before returning to normal. "Got everything you need?" He asked, taking the bag from her and setting it in the back of his truck, nicknamed Ole Blue. "Youre gonna have to drive or put where we are going in the GPS because you havent even said where this is at." He loved that sweater on her, the pink made the rest of her pop by association. He waited for her by the door of his truck, attemptint a cool look and failing misersbly. The boy was truely a dork.

message 28: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 194 comments "Alrighty, lets go then." Beretta gave her a grin and a nod before hopping in, letting the truck roar to life before he pulled out and began driving. There was rhat comfortable silence for awhile, it allow for Beretta to come to the realization that this was actually happening. "Ok." He began after maybe 15 minutes. "I brought my stuff to wear and what not and then in my duffel bag I brought cards, my laptop, our controllers since my laptop can play games, a few towels, olenty of snacks, and something for you when we decieded to stop for the night." He gave her a wink, not giving away any secrets yet.

message 29: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 194 comments "Well, I mean, um..no. Not exactly. But, I figured, that uh..we wouldnt be doing that all the time." That tad bit of flusteredness returned. He was better than yesterday, he just jumbled on his words a tad bit. "Besides, that is what your gift is for." He chuckled, keeping his lips sealed. "Yeah, somw coffee. I dont eat much in the mornings anymore since hifh school. Since, ya know, I dont have to work out everyday." God that was worst part of being a basketball and player, all the damn working out. He hated it because it didnt leave a whole lot of time to do much else.

message 30: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 194 comments "Mhmm..tonight though." He repeated to make sure she got it, and so he made sure he got it. When she squeezed his biscep his smile just got a tad bigger as they drove, the morning air erupting into a...cloudy day. Good all Washington. Beretta flicked on the radio, some old Beatles song playing but he let the volume stay low so they were able to talk if they wanted to. "So, how is your old man? I havent chatted with hik in awhile, seem to always be out when I hang out with you." He turned down onto the highway, with ease. Beretta thought himself a good driver and the GPS helps

message 31: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 194 comments ((Hey man your alright, happens to the best of us.))

message 32: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 194 comments "I swear, everytime I talk to him, hes got a new theory on either the president being a snakeman or the moon being fake." It was funny, but there was the rare gem that Grace's father would tell him and he would beileve, but it didnt have to be too convincing to trick Beretta. "Oh yeah, forgot your cousin was a big dancer. I read that on the web somewhere, she seems ti be doing well for herself. And your folks are very weird indeed, at least, compared to mine." Beretta's folks owned the diner in the small town they lived in, his father cooked and their mother ran the counters and the bookings for the few rooms they had upstairs. It was a sort of bar and inn situation. They didnt have many employees but treated them like family, he even worked for them when he was 16. When she stayed on the station, a small little chuckle could be heard and a smirk flashed on his face. "Nothing you like?"

message 33: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 194 comments Beretta used one hand to fake gag himself while the other stayed on the wheel. "Gross, my parents arent any goals. Gurantee they dont even know what 'goals' means. But, yeah, they do got the best food, espically Papa's pumpkin pie during thanksgiving. That is the best." Beretta loved food and that was the reason he was so bulky, because he grew up on diner food from his father since that was where he was most of the day. Playing and running around the tables. Quite fun. Without out much to say, He quiet down and drove in silence for awhile, reaching about one before anything of importance came out of his mouth. "You want to get some grub or keep going? Got about another 5 hours before the GPS says we should stop for the night." He had slowly let his hand stay off the wheel and had quietly dduring the drive taken her hand to hold, feeling the warmth of her compared to the cold day was a good contrast.

message 34: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 194 comments "Alright." He scanned the town they were passing through and found some burger chain place. Pulling up and stopping the car, Beretta decided to be a gentleman and open Grace's card door for heelr before heading inside. Not needing to ask the girl what she wanting, he walked up and order two large nugget meals, a lemonade, and a soda, just as they always did at places like this. They handed him a number and he went to the seat she found and plop, setting the number on the edge of the table.

message 35: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 194 comments "Oh, your not gonna get fat, shut up." Beretta beamed at her, his feet messing eith hers, something some lovey dovey teenager would do, ehich was what he was partially. "Well get one then, this is basically a work vacation. Treat yo self." He laughed, hand slapping the table once. It didnt take long before an older woman came out and handed them their food, Beretta taking the lemonade and taking a big swig out of it and splitting his box in half, one for the fries and the other for the nuggets. It was how he always done it. "So when we get to Oregon for the night, then its about 4 hours tommorow then we are were we are suppose to be, so actually this will be a 4 or 5 dyay trip, seeing how long your meetings take. Cant wait to see you ina buisness suit all gussy up. Bet you look great." He popped a nugget into hus mouth, waiting for her response.

message 36: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 194 comments "Never ever." Beretta agreed wholeheartedly. Wven if it was a cold day, there was always room for the forzen concotion. "You think you look boring, but not I. I think..um..well, I think you always look good. Even those days in like big baggy tshirt and booty shorts." God, where were these things coming from? He quickly began to eat to stop himself from getting flustered, and surpisingly it worked. "So, is everything sorted for the hotel tonight? Is it one of them high class ones, a normal one, or a motel." He was so excited and terrfied of staying with Grace for the first night in a long while.

message 37: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 194 comments Beretta ate like a fucking champ, eating all the food in tye matter of about a minute or two. "Y-yeah, like those days. I liked them almost better than when you got all dressed up for a party. Dont get me wrong you were gorgeous those times then to just..you seemed more natural the other way." He shrugged and took his trash, asking the lady at the counter for two cones of vanilla/chocolate swirl and returned with one in each hand and a handful of napkins in his mouth to hold them. Setting the cones down, he set the napkins too as he took his own and took a like of it, enjoying the cheap ice cream taste. It reminded him of home.

message 38: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 194 comments "Most the time yeah, dosen't stop me appreciating you when your in a..uh..skimpy dress." Well maybe what he was saying now was goingg to back fire tonight, but oh well. Beretta spoke the truth as much as he could. The man took a few likes to get the taste before just taking a munch out of it. The cold of the the cream didnt bother him right bit as he ate the dessert in large biyes and the small waffle cone all at once. "That was some good food." Beretta patted his belly like some fat guy would. "I think I am just absolutely too full to drive the car." He place the back of his hand on his forehead to feigh and mess around a little. "Maybe you can get us to our hotel?"

message 39: by Benny Boot (last edited Jul 19, 2018 06:03AM) (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 194 comments "Aww..how cute." hollered one of the servers of this burger joint, which got a proper blush out of Beretta as he took Grace's hand. He did have something to respond with but it disappered as they walked out to the truck. "Hmm? Why is that?" He asked, genuinly curious as to why. It wasnt like it be that fun, just a midway point to get closer ot the meeting area. He did hold her hand like he was eariler, resting it upon the middle bit that seperated the seats. It was quite nice, and then some slow rock song came on,a ballad of sorts, and he focused on that a bit, turning ir up ever so slightly.

message 40: by Benny Boot (last edited Jul 19, 2018 10:12AM) (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 194 comments "I see, well we will be there shortly." And shortly they might. He felt her thumb but didnt even move, it soothed any bits of nervousness that was in him. Beretta was actually feeling a little bit tired and let out a stifled yawn as the drove. "Yeah it was kind of sweet, until they yelled out us. Ugh.." He loved it and hated it now. It showed off that they were together a little but he knew Grace didnt want that yet so it was love hate for now. His eyes dropped and soon a small bit of snoring could ve heard as he feel asleep in the seat, hand still holding onto hers.

-arriving at the hotel-

Beretta woke up a little bit before they parked and looked toward Grace, remembering what they were doing he shot up a bit to see the hotel. He loved hotels and had no idea why. "Sweet, this is gonna be awesome. We can order a pizza for dinner and play some games and uh.."" coughing into his sleeve he tried to pull of a smooth little flirt. "And do some other things.." It didnt work well, but hey! Beretta was trying.

((Have a good night))

message 41: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 194 comments ((Found the song for these two love birds https://youtu.be/E9hvqR1tHzU))

message 42: by Benny Boot (last edited Jul 19, 2018 03:18PM) (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 194 comments "Yeeaaahh..that sucked." He rubbed the back on his neck and followed behind, grabbing their three bags of luggage and following behind. When the entered the room, Beretta took a look around at it, checking for spiders. He had a bad incident once and it was better not to talk about. Once he was sure the coast was clear he began to unpack the 'fun' bag and looked back. "Oh yeah, carnivore please." Another thing he didnt trust, vegtables on pizza. They always looked fake and disgusting.

message 43: by Benny Boot (last edited Jul 19, 2018 03:57PM) (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 194 comments "Well it depends really. Do you want to wait for your gift?" He held up a bag from the local mall, it was a hot pink color and that was it. "I may have been really dumb and thinking to quickly and I just..dunno..thought it would be fun for the trip.." He kicked the carpet little as his nervousness kicked in, realizing how bad this could go. He handed her the bag and stepped back. It was a dress, simple light blue one that might be too short or too long, though it looked nice enough, and another outfit, that one more scandlous, Ill leave that one to your imagination. Beretta had a smile on his face but was looking down at his feat, his hair having a bit of a cowlick from sleeping in the truck.

message 44: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 194 comments "I try to be." Beretta gave her a smirk before leaning for and giving her a kiss, it was longer than last time and he was perfectly okay with in now, but there still a tad of inexperience that would slowly go away. "So I am going to take that you like the both of them?" He pulled back as well, his hands on her waist and staring at her, hazel eyes taking in how good she looked now. It was a challenge to not just go after her, but he wanted to do it right, and was trying to recall any moves from tv or movies he could try and was recalling what she had done to him yesterday afternoon. It made him shiver.

message 45: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 194 comments "O-oh. Uh...yes?" She was very right, his fwce was red. Beretta felt like it got very red often but it wasnt rhat he was super flustered. Thats why he got them for her, and yet he didnt think about how wonderfully terrifying it would be when she mentioned it. He sat on the bed, pushing himself to where his back laid against the headboard. He gave her a smile, his checks fading back to normal and his excitment was very apperant. It was very strange for Beretta, but it was the best kind of strange, the weirdness of the unknown.

((Hey, to be like safe and stuff would you respond to this in pm? Just in case ya know?))

message 46: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 194 comments Beretta was stunned, to say the least. He sat there a moment, shocked and wanting her back but it didnt seem the case as the pizza arrived. "I...uh..yeah. sure." Grabbing his tshirt, he zipped up the dress to clothe her once more and sat back down on the edge, dumbfounded and a little annoyed with her for being such a tease, or little shit, as Beretta kindly puts it. He would wait until she was done eith the pizza man before he said anything, but did put the shirt back on.

message 47: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 194 comments "No problem." He had time to calm himself down from the excitement they were having and he seemed to look like normal again. He took one of the plates and put a coulpe pieces on, returning to the bed before he began eating. He didnt really say much while eating, just gkances over at her in the new dress, glad that he manage to get the right size for both things and he was just smiling, eating without talking in this comfortable silence.

message 48: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 194 comments "No..I really am fine. Just not use to all..this, ya know?" Making out mostly had him confused, he truly wasnt mad at her and no lie was on his face as he spoke and ate. "Your an even bigger little shit for stopping like that." Beretta daid, giving her a grin and a light punch on the arm so not to hurt her. He then went back to his pizza, wanting to finish as quickly as he could so they could do something agaim, but not that. He didnt trust with that juusstt yet. Theyd proablly play a video game he decieded.

message 49: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 194 comments He finished his food and put on some pajama bottoms, not really caring that she was in the room. As he got everything on he laid on the soft bed next to her, and reached for the remote. "See, this is how I like you. No need for fancy get up, though I thought it was a good gesture." Given himself a small pat on the back, he flicked on the tv and picked some random cooking show, thinking that they were proably just gonna go to bed, it was pretty late when they got to the hotel anyways.

message 50: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) | 194 comments His hand like clockwork drapped over her like a bpanoet and pulled her in a little closer, and playing with her hair with his fingers. His eyes were open but he was staring into nothing, just sort of mindlessly doing everything. When Grace asked him about his thoughts, he shook his head a little and just smiled and spoke simply. "Oh, nothing. Just sort of hazing out. I am pretty tired after what you did to me." He joked, but really he was thinking about how much life had changed in only two daus and it started with Grace giving him the smallest of kisses.

« previous 1