What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Teen book series, fiction, crime, 2nd book guy and girl rob a building where the guy worked and the guard was killed by assassin. Spoilers ahead.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Moni (new)

Moni | 1 comments I'm looking for a book that I read between 2010-2015. It was a teen book with a gold cover and the title consisted of probably 2 words, it was the second book in the series the first book had a blue cover. In the first book it was about 3 teenage freinds, 2 girls and 1 boy, that were criminal masterminds and they planned to steal something valuable, they went thru with thier plan but in the end one of the girls dies because she became frozen from the security system of the place they were robbing. In the second book it was just the guy and girl and the guy began to plan out were to strike next. They planned to go after this business man's wealth, he got a job at a big building/ safe facility as a night guard. The current night guard was old and was friendly so he became his friend. There was an assassin or bounty hunter that was hired to kill the 2 teens, and he found out where they were. In the end while the 2 teens were stealing the assassin got in as well and the older guard was killed. The two teens got away. I would be very thankful if someone could help me find the 2nd book in particular or the name of the series. Thank you for your time

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36583 comments Mod
Moni, how did the teenagers become criminals? Did they learn from a parent (e.g., Loot by Jude Watson)?

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40644 comments Mod
Moni, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Loot (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jude Watson (other topics)