What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Erotica: a woman wears red for her first day at her new job and stands out because everyone else is following a dresscode

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin | 2 comments So about 4-5 years ago, I read and finished the Fifty Shades series and I wanted to keep reading similar books with that same genre, so I came across this book and I don't remember if I read this in the synopsis or the first couple preview pages, but a woman, who I think started working in some company or firm(she was a new lawyer I think?), she wore a red outfit and stands out because everyone else was following a dress code she was unaware of(I think it was white.) And the guy of interest is her boss or something like that but he is married or has a thing with someone else, but I think he's attracted to her. To be honest, I think that because I've been searching high and low for so long, I might have the details of this book wrong, but FOR SURE, she wore a red outfit and stood out a lot while everyone else kind of blended in. Please help!! also, I think the cover was like black and white(with contrast) and it may have been a chess piece or something similar....or maybe not and my mind is just making stuff up... :( Anyway, thanks!

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40675 comments Mod
Yasmin is still looking for this.

Yasmin, please bookmark this thread so you don't lose it, and bump it every 30 days (or more) to get new members looking at it.