PERCY JACKSON FANDOM discussion

chats > WELCOME!!!! say hi, everyone!

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Audrey (new)

Audrey | 6 comments Mod
hi everyone!! introduce yourself . tell everyone what your name is and what your favorite Percy Jackson book is. from any of the series.

message 2: by Audrey (new)

Audrey | 6 comments Mod
please feel free to invite anyone who is crazy about Percy Jackson to join this group.

message 3: by abbey (new)

abbey  (shakespeareans) My favorite books in the series are:
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: Sea of Monsters
Heroes of Olympus: Mark of Athena
Trials of Apollo: The Burning Maze

message 4: by Audrey (new)

Audrey | 6 comments Mod
yeah, those are definitely good ones.

message 5: by Audrey (new)

Audrey | 6 comments Mod
thanks for joining the group!!!

message 6: by Trixie23 (new)

Trixie23 | 5 comments Hi! I am a total Percy Jackson fan.
My absolute favorite PJ scene is the first capture the flag scene (you might want to back and read it b/c it’s actually amazing) I’m an amazing actress and played Clarrise when I did it twice.

message 7: by Trixie23 (new)

Trixie23 | 5 comments Hi! JICYCT I’m a total Percy Jackson fan. My absolute favorite book is the first one and My favorite scene/chapter is the capture the flag. I’m an actress and I played Clarrise twice in PJ plays that I’ve done. I’m excited to meet other total super fans and hope that It’ll work

message 8: by Audrey (new)

Audrey | 6 comments Mod
I am a total super fan. The capture rhe flag team is really cool.

message 9: by abbey (new)

abbey  (shakespeareans) Hey Trixie23! I have also done 2 Percy Jackson plays. I was Annabeth in both. One play had "tryouts", and I was picked to be Annabeth. The other play, I just volunteered! :) I'm glad you joined this group!

Hi Everyone! I was just wondering, do any of you know when the next Trials of Apollo book comes out? I hope it's soon!

message 10: by Trixie23 (new)

Trixie23 | 5 comments Sorry I put two of them my iPad said the first one didn’t send

message 11: by Trixie23 (new)

Trixie23 | 5 comments Hey Katejl would you join my Percy Jackson Roleplay group?
Thanks,
Trixie23

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, I am Doaa and I am crazy about Percy Jackson my favourite book is the house of hades because it has lots of cute moments

message 13: by Audrey (new)

Audrey | 6 comments Mod
to trixie: heck yeah!! what's it called?

message 14: by abbey (new)

abbey  (shakespeareans) I'm in her group too, it's called "Percy Jackson Roleplay"
I know super creative, right?

message 15: by Trixie23 (new)

Trixie23 | 5 comments Hey I didn’t want something too elaborate it’s the first one you will probably see that isn’t dead.

message 16: by abbey (new)

abbey  (shakespeareans) Just teasing! My old group had a really lame title too. We do need some new members though, so Katejl, it would be great if you could join!