What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA, A boy gets recruited by demons and his sisters try to save him. Spoilers.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Parker (new)

Parker Conner | 2 comments The book seemed to be for young adults, I read it sometime between 2012-2015 and it had strong Christian allegory vibes to it, it didn't seem very old.
What I remember from the story: A boy gets recruited by demons, hes taken to a club or bar and is tempted by a temptress. I think later the sisters meet angles and each of them (I think there were 3) have a different gift in regards to angles and power. Later they go to a church revival and there is a spiritual battle. In a later scene, there is going to be a big war and the demon dude that recruited the boy asks the boy what they should do and the bot looks out at a field of flowers and suggests that they empower some (things, they might have been lower demons but I mainly remember the flower field) ya know, use what they have. Near the very end, the sisters face their brother and he doesn't even recognize his sisters.

PS. this is my first post here and I don't remember much about the book so please bear with me, but any help is greatly appreciated!

PSS. I think this is the right place for this but I don't know, please tell me if I did something wrong so I can change it

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6966 comments Mod
Parker you did a very good job.

Do you have any memories of the cover? Was it electronic, dead tree or audio read?

If you have other memories of the book--and they are spoilers--this group allows the use of spoilers since often it is those spoilers that get your book found. Just let us know before you post them that they are coming. There are 2 ways to post spoilers:

1) type out SPOILERS AHEAD, then hit the enter key 6 or 7 times and then put in your spoiler.

2) use the HTML spoiler hider. To see how to use that click on the SOME HTML IS OK notice at the upper right on top of the comment box. (view spoiler)

message 3: by Parker (new)

Parker Conner | 2 comments The book was paperback and the cover was darker from what I can remember.

*SPOILERS AHEAD*

I also remember the girls going through a wall of fire and once they landed on the other side they were in a lake and were purified or empowered.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40675 comments Mod
Parker, are you still looking for this or did you find it?