2022 & 2023 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Lauren’s 2018 Reading Challenge

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 11 comments My goal for this year is 12 books if I can read more that would be great. I’ve set my target low this year as I struggle to find the time to read so it takes me a while to finish a book. So I’m trying to read at least a book a month. I like crime/thriller books but I do read other genres. If you have any suggestions on what you’ve read I’d love to hear them!

message 2: by Blagica (new)

Blagica  | 12050 comments Lauren I wish you luck with your 12 books! I find it's not about the number but about having fun. Welcome again and happy page turning.

message 3: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 11 comments So far this year I’ve read:

1) A game of chance by Jon Osborne
2) Mice by Gordon Reece
3) The husbands secret by Liane Moriarty

And I’m currently reading: The child by Fiona Barton

If you’ve read any of these I’d love to hear what you thought!

message 4: by Blagica (new)

Blagica  | 12050 comments The Child is amazing i hope you enjoy it!

message 5: by Susy (last edited Jul 17, 2018 02:08PM) (new)

Susy (susysstories) Lauren wrote: "My goal for this year is 12 books if I can read more that would be great. I’ve set my target low this year as I struggle to find the time to read so it takes me a while to finish a book. So I’m try..."

Wishing you the best of luck with your goal Lauren & happy reading!

(I recently enjoined The Couple Next Door and Lightning. And my recent favorite series are The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer although that is more of a fantasy series/fairy tale retellings, but definitely worth a read)

message 6: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 11 comments So an update on The Child by Fiona Barton... so far I am loving it it’s hard to put it down! I can’t wait to see how it progresses...I’m already thinking about what to read next! I have heard good things about The couple next door and it is on my TBR so maybe it’ll be that!

message 7: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 11 comments So I’ve also added
4) The Child by Fiona Barton
5) Lullaby by leïla slimani
To my read pile and thinking about starting One of us is lying by Karen M.Mcmanus as I’ve heard good things about it!
Has anyone read this before?

message 8: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Lauren wrote: "So I’ve also added
4) The Child by Fiona Barton
5) Lullaby by leïla slimani
To my read pile and thinking about starting One of us is lying by Karen M.Mcmanus as I’ve heard good things about it!
H..."

Not yet, but it's on my TBR as well!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Lightning (other topics)
The Couple Next Door (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Marissa Meyer (other topics)