The Magical Universe of Books discussion

Woven Peril (The Aylosian Chronicles #2)
This topic is about Woven Peril
Author's Corner: Yourself/Books > Please help me with new book titles

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jeffrey (new) - added it

Jeffrey Collyer | 2 comments Hey everyone. I wonder if I could have your opinion on book titles please.

While I'm writing the third book in my epic fantasy series, I'm also going back and re-editing the first 2 books. It's been fantastic. I've loved it! And I think those books are much, much better for it.

I'm also getting some new coherent covers for the series, and with all of this I decided I would do a proper relaunch and rename the books and the series. The current book titles are a bit underwhelming to be honest.

So, here are the new titles as I think they'll probably be:

Series title: Weaver's Magic Series

Book titles:
Book 1: Veil of Weaving
Book 2: Rise of Shadows
Book 3: Rule of Time

I'm way too close to this to be able to think objectively about it, so if you could tell me what you think that would be really, really appreciated.

Thanks so much!

message 2: by Anna (new)

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 77 comments Rise of Shadows and Rule of Time are fantastic! Not so sure about Veil of Weaving. It's not at all bad but the other two grab me more.

message 3: by Jeffrey (new) - added it

Jeffrey Collyer | 2 comments Anna Faversham wrote: "Rise of Shadows and Rule of Time are fantastic! Not so sure about Veil of Weaving. It's not at all bad but the other two grab me more."

Thank you Anna :)