YA Addicted Book Club discussion

A Housefly in Autumn
This topic is about A Housefly in Autumn
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > AUGUST ~ A Housefly In Autumn

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) | 1001 comments Anders sacrificed his own promising future to save the life of a child. Now he must decide whether to cling to the unlikely hope of regaining his old status, or spend his time making the most of the life fate dealt him. Though difficult to let go of rewards once promised, perhaps the greatest rewards are those earned by building new hope from the bits and pieces of wrecked dreams. A Housefly in Autumn is a historical novel intended for Young Adults and up.

*RULES*

1. If you take a review copy, you MUST leave a review on the book's Goodreads page. Extra hugs for you if you also leave a review on Amazon or Barnes & Noble.

2. Review must be honest. We may love the author but we may not like their books:( The author is looking for honest feedback so they can make their next book even better. So please, if you did not like the book, just tell us that and why?

3. Book MUST be read by August 31, 2018 and ALL reviews must be posted by September 7, 2018. I will check and anyone that does not post their review will be banned from obtaining any future review copies.

For a review copy, please leave your kindle email address in a post here and I will forward as soon as I have it. Please add me to your accepted address list on Amazon or the book will not show up on your kindle. It will come from nightlyreading@outlook.com

message 2: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, YA Fantasy Fan (new)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) | 1920 comments Mod
Wowza you're organised. We still have half a month to go before August lol.

message 3: by heather - NightlyReading (last edited Jul 18, 2018 06:07AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) | 1001 comments Kayleigh {K-Books} wrote: "Wowza you're organised. We still have half a month to go before August lol."

I am booked up with SOTM until November:) I also am on vacation next week and wanted to make sure everything was squared away since by the time I get back, we will be at the end of the month already

message 4: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, YA Fantasy Fan (new)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) | 1920 comments Mod
You’re superwoman you are. And enjoy your vacation.

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) | 1001 comments Kayleigh {K-Books} wrote: "You’re superwoman you are. And enjoy your vacation."

Thanks Kay but you are too girl! Muah!

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) | 1001 comments I have copies of this book at the ready for whomever would like to read and review!

Yare Espinoza | 39 comments yare_espinoza@kindle.com

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) | 1001 comments Yare wrote: "yare_espinoza@kindle.com"

Hi Yare,

I sent the book to your kindle. Please let me know if you do not get it:)

Yare Espinoza | 39 comments heather wrote: "Yare wrote: "yare_espinoza@kindle.com"

Hi Yare,

I sent the book to your kindle. Please let me know if you do not get it:)"

I received it.

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) | 1001 comments We still have review copies available for anyone whom would like to take part in this month's read:)

message 11: by Eva (new) - rated it 4 stars

Eva dixie.winn_fa2bb8@kindle.com

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) | 1001 comments Eva wrote: "dixie.winn_fa2bb8@kindle.com"

Hi Eva,

I sent the file. Please let me know if you do not receive it?

message 13: by Eva (new) - rated it 4 stars

Eva I think I forgot to put in your email in the accepted list beforehand. So, could you try again

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) | 1001 comments Eva wrote: "I think I forgot to put in your email in the accepted list beforehand. So, could you try again"
I sent it again. Let me know:)

message 15: by Eva (new) - rated it 4 stars

Eva I got it. Thank you.

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) | 1001 comments Great! Happy Reading!

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) | 1001 comments Just a reminder to anyone whom accepted a copy of the book, reviews are due by September 7th!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.