What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Keeping Her (Keep Me, #1)
This topic is about Keeping Her
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Dark Erotica - Extremely sheltered girl sold to Rich man who is seriously OCD can only buy virgins... [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elisabeth (last edited Jul 29, 2018 07:26AM) (new)

Elisabeth | 14 comments I am looking for a DARK EROTICA book that is about a rich man who only kidnaps virgins because he is seriously OCD and only sleeps with them once. He only calls them by a number.I think the girl he gets is a Mafia guys daughter. Her boyfriend sells her in the beginning. Update: there is a scene where they have dinner and she has something on her mouth which makes him go crazy because he is such a clean freak. His mother was a drug addict and left him in a dirty trailer when he was younger and his uncle took him in. I read this in 2017. I have been trying to find it forever!!! Please help!

message 2: by Kris (last edited Jul 16, 2018 01:30PM) (new)

Kris | 36637 comments Mod
I removed the ALL CAPS from the topic header (it looks like you're shouting).

message 3: by Elisabeth (new)

Elisabeth | 14 comments Bump

message 4: by Kris (new)

Please note you can bump your request (post a comment) every 30+ days - or sooner if you remember more information.

Tips for posting a book request: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 5: by Elisabeth (new)

Elisabeth | 14 comments I found the book! So happy!

Keeping Her by Angela Snyder.

P.S. How can I switch this to the solved discussion?

message 6: by Kris (new)

Glad you found your book, Elisabeth. Here's the link - Keeping Her by Angela Snyder. I moved your request to a "Solved" folder by clicking the small "edit" link beside the topic header - using the desktop website (not the mobile app).

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Keeping Her (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Angela Snyder (other topics)