What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Born in Fire (Fire and Ice Trilogy, #1; Demon Days, Vampire Nights, #1)
This topic is about Born in Fire
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Adult vampire romance book: Woman is tasked to find a special item for vampire king. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Melanie | 556 comments I read this book in the past 2 years. It's was on free on kindle unlimited, when I read it. Set in America, modern times. I don't remember if she is human, I believe she's special (can't remember why). She tasked by a vampire king (or a Fae King) to find an item that was stolen. When she goes to met the king it's in a different realm (that's why it might be a Fae King that tasks her) but I remember the at place is under ground and she told him head enforcer to not look anywhere other than him until they reach the throne room. Anyways the King gives her this task to complete and a deadline. She leaves and the head enforcer ends up helping her and he likes her too. She lives in this crappy house. At some point evil people (might be other vampires) break into her house and destroy everything including her door. The enforcer vampire is feariful for her and starts helping her out more in her task. He's wants to be with her but I mindful of the Vampire King because I think he likes her too (but just likes her superficially). She ends up getting the item back to the king. And at the end of the book the enforcer vampire says he's good by to her and they separate as friends. When he's walking way he's thinking of her. I think the next books have them continue to met and do jobs together and possibly their romance continues....

CrazyUnicorn | 225 comments Could it be the fire and ice trilogy? by K.F. Breene? Sounds a lot like the second book.

Melanie | 556 comments NAILED IT!!

Melanie | 556 comments thank you. I forgot how funny the Main character is.

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36512 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Melanie. Here's the link for the first book Born in Fire by K.F. Breene in the series found by Luci.

CrazyUnicorn | 225 comments You're welcome :) I love that series ;)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Born in Fire (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

K.F. Breene (other topics)