Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Destination Romance
This topic is about Destination Romance
Book Issues > Please add all contributors to anthology

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Monique Mulligan (writenote1) | 5 comments Please can the following contributors be added to this book?

Tanya Kean
Jean Jenkins
Monique Mulligan (Goodreads Author)
Michelle Beasley
Michelle Rule
Lisa Wolstenholme
Renee Conoulty (Goodreads Author)
Melanie Page
Mel A. Rowe (Goodreads Author)

Thanks.
Monique Mulligan (editor and contributor)

message 2: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 26924 comments Done by someone.

Monique Mulligan (writenote1) | 5 comments Hi,

Mel A. Rowe is one of the contributors - she has been added but she is a Goodreads Author. Can someone please link to her profile? It's not doing it automatically.

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show...

message 4: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (lynnsreads) | 68 comments Working on it. I believe the word author must be used to link to the author's page. Contributor will not link.

message 5: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (lynnsreads) | 68 comments Done.

Monique Mulligan (writenote1) | 5 comments Thanks so much, that makes sense now.

message 7: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 26924 comments Helen wrote: "Working on it. I believe the word author must be used to link to the author's page. Contributor will not link."

Doesn't matter, as most authors don't have any title listed.

It actually works on the author's name, which must match exactly (including spaces).

message 8: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 26924 comments Don't worry Monique, I'm re-adding all the Contributor tags, as another librarian fixed the name for Mel.

message 9: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (lynnsreads) | 68 comments Sorry I messed that up. I learned something and will do better next time.

Monique Mulligan (writenote1) | 5 comments Sandra wrote: "Don't worry Monique, I'm re-adding all the Contributor tags, as another librarian fixed the name for Mel."

Thank you :)