Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > 91k New Adult Fiction/Romance

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by S. (last edited Jul 17, 2018 11:42AM) (new)

S. (smassery) | 3 comments Working blurb:

Charlie avoids romance like the plague. Anything that can be put into a romance novel is not tolerated--and that includes mysterious men that sweep women off their feet with a single smile. But, what is she to do when a handsome man sits down across from her at a coffee shop and does just that? Instead of promising her romance, Avery offers her an adventure she can’t refuse. A spontaneous date leads to a feeling that Charlie hasn’t felt in a while: attraction.

Although Charlie and Avery part ways without a true goodbye, fate keeps pushing them back into each other’s orbits. As they both struggle to put their pasts behind them and find happiness together, it leaves Charlie with the question: is it possible to love someone when you’re broken?

A story of two lost souls who find each other again and again, they will put each other to the test: can they save each other, or will they have to break again in order to save themselves?

message 2: by Dave (new)

Dave Anderson | 54 comments I have a 72K NA dark romance. If your interested in a swap let me know.

message 3: by S. (new)

S. (smassery) | 3 comments Dave wrote: "I have a 72K NA dark romance. If your interested in a swap let me know."

That sounds good to me!