What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Left Behind
This topic is about Left Behind
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA Romance- girl goes in search of her adopted twin sister and finds love in grieving boy. Spoilers ahead. [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mpumie86 (new) - added it

Mpumie86 (doingitforthereads) | 13 comments hi can you please help me find a book I have been looking for, for a couple or years now. I read it two or three years ago and I don't remember the cover but here goes:

a girl discovers that she is adopted and she has a twin sister who is out there somewhere. She finds out where the twin sister lives and moves there to find her. She doesn't go to her straight away she wants to suss out the situation first. When she gets there before school starts she sees a boy running on the school tracks. I'm not sure how soon after that they meet but they start running together.

his backstory is that he is grieving because his girlfriend died in a car accident the previous year after he had broken up whit her. He hasn't interacted with anyone outside his mother since?? So she is excited that he has this new friend and that e is getting out of the house. they end up going to the same high school ( I think hew only goes because she convinces him to come, I don't think he was planning on going back to school??). With her he seem sot be getting better but he is wracked by guilt, it gets a little hazy after that for me, that the most I can remember.

Please help me!!

message 2: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 5054 comments Do you remember the time period/location the story takes place?

message 3: by Mpumie86 (new) - added it

Mpumie86 (doingitforthereads) | 13 comments It was a modern romance and I cannot remember the state but definitely in the USA. I hope this helps.

message 4: by Mpumie86 (new) - added it

Mpumie86 (doingitforthereads) | 13 comments Bump Bump

message 5: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2567 comments She's a teenager, still in high school, and was able to just up and move? Did her adoptive parents allow it? Did they move with her? Did she runaway?

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40675 comments Mod
Mpumie86 wrote: "Bump Bump"

The bump period is 30 days for this group, because the group is so large. If you remember new information about the book, you can add that at any time.

message 7: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 110 comments Left Behind by Vi Keeland

message 8: by Mpumie86 (new) - added it

Mpumie86 (doingitforthereads) | 13 comments Yes that's it!! Thank you so much Amanda!!