Bargain Basement discussion

The Death Messenger
This topic is about The Death Messenger
Kindle > Don't miss the new fantasy mystery book!!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Henry (last edited Jul 30, 2018 11:41PM) (new)

Henry (henrytaba12) | 17 comments Check it out at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FFW9XBX !! Thank you very much and Happy Reading!!

The Death Messenger by Henry Taba is a novel talking about a young man spent his life trying to find his life purpose but just found himself trapped in the mystery of becoming a death messenger. This set of the mysterious journey of this man to the great unknown he never expected. Who he met along the way and how the devil manipulates his world.

message 2: by Charissa (new)

Charissa Duff (charprincessa) | 2 comments Thanks for the head's up!

message 3: by Henry (new)

Henry (henrytaba12) | 17 comments Charissa wrote: "Thanks for the head's up!"

Welcome and Happy Reading !!

message 4: by Henry (last edited Nov 16, 2018 12:06AM) (new)

Henry (henrytaba12) | 17 comments Hi guys! How was your day? I hope you have a great day.
And here is the latest review for my book from JessReviews:
"...The storyline was well thought out and I liked the idea of the death messenger and the demon..."

The Death Messenger by Henry Taba

The synopsis:
Every whisper, end in a death. It does not happen to everyone, except Westcliffe Petal. He ignored the first death message that whispered to him, but the fear quickly clung to his heart when the death of his friend confirmed every single word of the message. And when his girlfriend is the next victim, this only exaggerates his troubling mind and the pressure when he doesn't have any lead in his investigation. How Westcliffe prevent the whisper becoming a reality when he has never met the whisperer—the demon?

For a full review, click >> JessReviews & get your copy now @ The Death Messenger. Thank you.

message 5: by Henry (new)

Henry (henrytaba12) | 17 comments Another great review from D. Books and Reviews:

"...I couldn't believe what happened at some parts and the twists and turns made me fall out of my chair. The story was unbelievable and intense..."

Click >> D. Books and Reviews for a full review & get your copy now @ The Death Messenger. Thank you and have a nice day!