Love Spell Love Spell discussion

I need a spell caster to bring back my ex lover urgent 2018 ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com

Comments Showing 1-50 of 395 (395 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by COA (new)

COA Coaster Meg from Canada, I am here to testify how great Germany man called Dr Dieter helped me out with herbs and roots which he prepared for me in use of curing my HIV he told me that I will be cure after (14) days of taking the medication I went for a test after the (14) days and was tested negative now am totally cured and i promised him that i will testify my healing to the whole world about how he cured me i am now a happy person, Dr Dieter also cure all kinds of disease, anybody that have problem can contact him on whatsapp +491631257466 or Email drdieter70@gmail.com
He can cure this following disease, he also cast love spell to get ur Ex back
(1).Stroke
(2).Cancer
(3).Hepatitis
(4).Hiv/aids
(5).Pcos
(6).Fibroid
(7).Barrenness
(8).Obesity
(9).Herpes
(10).Obesity

message 2: by COA (new)

COA Meg from Canada, I am here to testify how great Germany man called Dr Dieter helped me out with herbs and roots which he prepared for me in use of curing my HIV he told me that I will be cure after (14) days of taking the medication I went for a test after the (14) days and was tested negative now am totally cured and i promised him that i will testify my healing to the whole world about how he cured me i am now a happy person, Dr Dieter also cure all kinds of disease, anybody that have problem can contact him on whatsapp +491631257466 or Email drdieter70@gmail.com
He can cure this following diease, he can also cast spell to get your Ex back
(1).Coronavirus
(2).Cancer
(3).Hepatitis
(4).Hiv/aids
(5).Pcos
(6).Fibroid
(7).Barrenness
(8).Obesity
(9).Herpes
(10).love spell
(11).money spell e.t.c

message 3: by Theresa (new)

Theresa Caldwell SPELL CASTER (Dr.OM0s) THAT CAN HELP YOU GET YOUR LOVER BACK.
CONTACT HIM VIA:doctoromos9@gmail.com OR via his WhatsApp Number:+2348125437474

MY EX HUSBAND IS BACK TO ME!!!

AM THERESA CALDWELL from Turlock California ,
This is a story of Doctor Omos who brought my ex husband back to me in 3 days of contact. He told me me he would do it but i didn't believe him but decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise, my ex husband came home and started playing with the kids and gave me a kiss on my cheek, knelt down on his knees and begged me for leaving without a goodbye. I heard he had a woman he was seeing before he left me and i was devastated which made me seek help in a spell caster such as Dr Omos. I also met this man through a testimony about him and i contacted him through his email at doctoromos9@gmail.com and when i explained things to him, he told me not to worry. I am very happy today that my husband who left me for over 2 years, came back home. I asked him what about the other woman and he said that was his past and nothing will ever make him leave again. I am thankful to Dr OMOS Contact him to help you now

Email : doctoromos9@gmail.com
contact /WhatsApp number :+2348125437474

message 4: by Theresa (new)

This is a story of Doctor Omos who brought my ex husband back to me in 3 days of contact. He told me me he would do it but i didn't believe him but decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise, my ex husband came home and started playing with the kids and gave me a kiss on my cheek, knelt down on his knees and begged me for leaving without a goodbye. I heard he had a woman he was seeing before he left me and i was devastated which made me seek help in a spell caster such as Dr Omos. I also met this man through a testimony about him and i contacted him through his email at doctoromos9@gmail.com and when i explained things to him, he told me not to worry. I am very happy today that my husband who left me for over 2 years, came back home. I asked him what about the other woman and he said that was his past and nothing will ever make him leave again. I am thankful to Dr OMOS Contact him to help you now

message 5: by Theresa (new)

message 6: by Theresa (new)

message 7: by Theresa (new)

message 8: by Theresa (new)

message 9: by Theresa (new)

message 10: by Theresa (new)

message 11: by Theresa (new)

message 12: by Theresa (new)

message 13: by Theresa (new)

message 14: by Theresa (new)

message 15: by Theresa (new)

message 16: by Theresa (new)

message 17: by Theresa (new)

message 18: by Theresa (new)

message 19: by Theresa (new)

message 20: by Theresa (new)

message 21: by Theresa (new)

message 22: by Theresa (new)

message 23: by Sheryl (new)

Sheryl Duarte HOW I GOT MY EX HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF REAL AND EFFECTIVE SPELL FROM DR OMOS CONTACT HIM VIA:doctoromos9@gmail.com OR via his WhatsApp Number:+2348125437474

My name is sherly Duarte, I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with my daughter for about a year just because I was having challenges with been pregnant again, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady, Angela by name, who told me about a spell caster called Dr Omos,She gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him, we spoke he called my full name which I never told him, even my address ,I was speechless and he assured me that within 3 days my husband will come back to me, In less than 48hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now it's a miracle,i couldn't conceive after our first child, but as soon as the spell was casted ,i became pregnant and gave birth to my second child, thank you once again Doctor Omos IF you need any assistance contact him.

via:email:{ doctoromos9@gmail.com } you can also call him or WhatsApp number :+2348125437474

message 24: by Sheryl (new)

Sheryl Duarte HOW I GOT MY EX HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF REAL AND EFFECTIVE SPELL FROM DR OMOS CONTACT HIM VIA:doctoromos9@gmail.com OR via his WhatsApp Number:+2348125437474

My name is sherly Duarte, I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with my daughter for about a year just because I was having challenges with been pregnant again, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady, Angela by name, who told me about a spell caster called Dr Omos,She gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him, we spoke he called my full name which I never told him, even my address ,I was speechless and he assured me that within 3 days my husband will come back to me, In less than 48hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now it's a miracle,i couldn't conceive after our first child, but as soon as the spell was casted ,i became pregnant and gave birth to my second child, thank you once again Doctor Omos IF you need any assistance contact him.

via:email:{ doctoromos9@gmail.com } you can also call him or WhatsApp number :+2348125437474

message 25: by Sheryl (new)

message 26: by Sheryl (new)

message 27: by Sheryl (new)

message 28: by Sheryl (new)

message 29: by Sheryl (new)

message 30: by Sheryl (new)

message 31: by Sheryl (new)

message 32: by Sheryl (new)

message 33: by Sheryl (new)

message 34: by Sheryl (new)

message 35: by Sheryl (new)

message 36: by Sheryl (new)

message 37: by Sheryl (new)

message 38: by Sheryl (new)

message 39: by Sheryl (new)

message 40: by Sheryl (new)

message 41: by Sheryl (new)

message 42: by Sheryl (new)

message 43: by Sheryl (new)

message 44: by Sheryl (new)

message 45: by Sheryl (new)

message 46: by Mary (new)

Mary Wayt CONTACT DOCTOR OM0S FOR A POWERFUL SPELL TO HELP YOU GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK NO MATTER HOW LONG YOU BROKE UP OR WHOM HE/SHE MAY BE WITH NOW DR OMA WILL HELP YOU GET THEM BACK CONTACT PRIEST VIA WHATSAPP :+2348125437474
EMAIL : Doctoromos9@gmail.com

I am very happy today with my family. My name IS MARY WAYT , living in USA, My husband left me for a good eight months, and i love him so much, i have been looking for a way to get him back since then. i have tried many options it didn't work out until i met a friend that introduce me to DR OM0s a spell caster, who helped me to bring back my husband after 2 weeks. Me and my husband are living happily together today, That man is great, you can contact him via email Doctoromos9@gmail.com Now i will advice any serious persons that found themselves in this kind of problem to contact him now a fast solution without stress.. , now i call him my father.contact him now he is always online email

Here’s his contact: Email him at: Doctoromos9@gmail.com , you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348125437474

message 47: by Mary (new)

Mary Wayt CONTACT DOCTOR OM0S FOR A POWERFUL SPELL TO HELP YOU GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK NO MATTER HOW LONG YOU BROKE UP OR WHOM HE/SHE MAY BE WITH NOW DR OMA WILL HELP YOU GET THEM BACK CONTACT PRIEST VIA WHATSAPP :+2348125437474

I am very happy today with my family. My name IS MARY WAYT , living in USA, My husband left me for a good eight months, and i love him so much, i have been looking for a way to get him back since then. i have tried many options it didn't work out until i met a friend that introduce me to DR OM0s a spell caster, who helped me to bring back my husband after 2 weeks. Me and my husband are living happily together today, That man is great, you can contact him via email Doctoromos9@gmail.com Now i will advice any serious persons that found themselves in this kind of problem to contact him now a fast solution without stress.. , now i call him my father.contact him now he is always online email

Here’s his contact: Email him at: Doctoromos9@gmail.com , you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348125437474

message 48: by Mary (new)

message 49: by Mary (new)

message 50: by Mary (new)

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8