All Characters and Fandoms Rp discussion

New York - X-Men - Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Where the young mutants learn to control their powers as well as the classic school classes, there are also living quarters upstairs and a kitchen on the main level

Jane Isles-Rizzoli ((Yeah, its open to everyone))

Jane Isles-Rizzoli ((I have Marie so...And yes, pretty sure))

Phoenix~They/Them ((Ooooh if only I knew how I can make my oc))

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Just make them on Character Creation

Phoenix~They/Them ((IDK what their powers and name should be))

Jane Isles-Rizzoli You can use one from the movies, and any powers work if they are compatible with each other just nothing OP like Jean or Professor X.

Phoenix~They/Them ((Hmmmm, can I have two, Pyrokinesis and maybe psychic weapon creation or whatever its called, but for the weapons she has to be really focused and it takes a lot out of her when she first tries))

Jane Isles-Rizzoli ((Johnny yay))

Phoenix~They/Them ((What?))

Phoenix~They/Them ((Deciding on hair color hang on))

Jane Isles-Rizzoli ((Pyrokinesis, Pyro, John Allerdyce))

Phoenix~They/Them ((Ive seen a few of Xmen movies. Also how does this look rn (view spoiler)))

Jane Isles-Rizzoli (For her just the weapons thingy, someone else can have the pyrokinesis, the picture looks cool.))

Phoenix~They/Them ((Okay maybe she has a sister(Its a doll divine thing)))

Phoenix~They/Them ((So fire and psychic as sibs :) I'll work on the psychic one first and name her Jamie, IDK hero name yet tho))

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Wolverine?

Phoenix~They/Them ((It'll take a while to finish))

Phoenix~They/Them ((Lyra and Jamie Kraus))

Phoenix~They/Them (((view spoiler) How do these look))

Phoenix~They/Them ((Done and ready to rp with you guys))

Phoenix~They/Them ((I used X-Girl creator on Doll Divine))

Phoenix~They/Them ((Willa, how do my characters look?))

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Cool

Phoenix~They/Them ((You guys ready to RP?))

Jane Isles-Rizzoli ((Kitty Pride? Oh and Sylvie you should make an original X-Men too))

Phoenix~They/Them ((I can't play an original Xmen, Im bad playing a canon character, especially since I haven't seen much Xmen))

Phoenix~They/Them ((My Ocs))

Phoenix~They/Them ((That I just made, specifically for this roleplay))

Phoenix~They/Them ((I could, when Lizzy was here she was fine with it))

Jane Isles-Rizzoli ((You can use your own characters, I never said you couldn't, I'd just like you to use a cannon character too.))

Phoenix~They/Them ((Trust me Im terrible at Cannon characters which is why I stay away from using them, I know I'll butcher their personality))

Phoenix~They/Them ((I know what Willa is saying, but I said I can't use canon characters because I don't know how I would role-play as them))

Phoenix~They/Them ((Like I said, I wanna use my oc here))