Audiobooks discussion

R. Barri Flowers
This topic is about R. Barri Flowers
Free Promos for Review > Free Audible Reads from Bestselling Author R. Barri Flowers

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by R. (new)

R. Flowers (authorrbarriflowers) | 58 comments Good day, followers and fans:

As the bestselling author of fiction and nonfiction books and shorts, I am offering a few free Audible codes of several of my new titles for your listening pleasure and a review for Amazon, Audible, iTunes, Goodreads, or all.

The books include:

A Reason to Live (contemporary novel)

Murder of the Horse Trainer’s Rival (true crime short)

Murderess on the Loose (true crime short)

Murdered by the King of Western Swing (true crime short)

If interested in the audio version of any, let me know, before the codes are gone.

Have a great week!

R. Barri Flowers

message 2: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Haugen (victoriahaugen) | 97 comments I'd love to read/listen to Murderess on the Loose! :)
victoriahaugen@yahoo.coom

message 3: by R. (new)

R. Flowers (authorrbarriflowers) | 58 comments Victoria wrote: "I'd love to read/listen to Murderess on the Loose! :)
victoriahaugen@yahoo.coom"

Consider it done, Victoria. Just sent the code. :)

Barri

message 4: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Haugen (victoriahaugen) | 97 comments Thanks much Barri! :)

message 5: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments Murderess on the Loose … jagsed5@hotmail.com

message 6: by John (new)

John | 7 comments I would love one. You choose if one is still available
mcsoupman@msn.com

message 7: by R. (new)

R. Flowers (authorrbarriflowers) | 58 comments Edward wrote: "Murderess on the Loose … jagsed5@hotmail.com"

Just sent you the code, Edward.

Barri

message 8: by R. (new)

R. Flowers (authorrbarriflowers) | 58 comments John wrote: "I would love one. You choose if one is still available
mcsoupman@msn.com"

Hello, John -- just sent you code for Murdered by the King of Western Swing. Enjoy! Barri

message 9: by Edward (last edited Jul 16, 2018 10:58AM) (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments R. wrote: "Edward wrote: "Murderess on the Loose … jagsed5@hotmail.com"

Just sent you the code, Edward.

Barri"
thank you

message 10: by Patricia (new)

Patricia Randolph | 1 comments I would like to listen to Murderess on the loose. Sounds like a great read/listen.

message 11: by R. (new)

R. Flowers (authorrbarriflowers) | 58 comments Patricia wrote: "I would like to listen to Murderess on the loose. Sounds like a great read/listen."

Hello, Patricia -- here's the Audible code for Murderess on the Loose: AY3AESHZWLHYC

Let me know if you run into any problems.

Hope you enjoy the read.

Barri :)