Challenge Corner discussion

Inkspell (Inkworld, #2)
This topic is about Inkspell
Let's Buddy! - Fantasy/Para > Inkspell by Cornelia Funke -> Starting July 16th, 2018

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

Alaina (ameserole) | 63569 comments Mod
The captivating sequel to INKHEART, the critically acclaimed, international bestseller by Cornelia Funke, an author who is emerging as a truly modern classic writer for children.

Although a year has passed, not a day goes by without Meggie thinking of INKHEART, the book whose characters became real. But for Dustfinger, the fire-eater brought into being from words, the need to return to the tale has become desperate. When he finds a crooked storyteller with the ability to read him back, Dustfinger leaves behind his young apprentice Farid and plunges into the medieval world of his past. Distraught, Farid goes in search of Meggie, and before long, both are caught inside the book, too. But the story is threatening to evolve in ways neither of them could ever have imagined.

Jamie 24% (view spoiler)

~ Giulia ~ | 689 comments I'll start this now, but I'll probably read it very slowly.

(I'm a bit intimidated by the number of characters in characters list)

Jamie 50% (view spoiler)

Jamie ~ Giulia ~ wrote: "I'll start this now, but I'll probably read it very slowly.

(I'm a bit intimidated by the number of characters in characters list)"

How is it going for you so far? And take your time. I am :)

Jamie 60% (view spoiler)

~ Giulia ~ | 689 comments I'm at about 20% and I'm liking it so far!
(view spoiler)

Jamie ~ Giulia ~ wrote: "I'm at about 20% and I'm liking it so far!
[spoilers removed]"

Some but less than others

Jamie 75% (view spoiler)

Jamie Done FINALLY!! (view spoiler)

~ Giulia ~ | 689 comments Jamie wrote: "50% [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

~ Giulia ~ | 689 comments Jamie wrote: "60% [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

~ Giulia ~ | 689 comments Little more than 100 pages left. I can do it!

80% (view spoiler)