Emily's Top Shelf discussion

2019 Releases

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emily (last edited Jan 06, 2019 07:21AM) (new)

Emily  (dustsmokeandglitter) | 144 comments Mod
JAN 1 The Similars (The Similars, #1) by Rebecca Hanover , 8 Undying (Unearthed, #2) by Amie Kaufman & A Sky for Us Alone by Kristin Russell & Black Enough Stories of Being Young & Black in America by Ibi Zoboi & The Field Guide to the North American Teenager by Ben Philippe & Match Me If You Can by Tiana Smith & In an Absent Dream (Wayward Children, #4) by Seanan McGuire & Two Can Keep a Secret by Karen M. McManus & The Wicked King (The Folk of the Air, #2) by Holly Black & White Stag (Permafrost, #1) by Kara Barbieri & An Anonymous Girl by Greer Hendricks & Even If I Fall by Abigail Johnson & Slayer (Slayer, #1) by Kiersten White , 15 Firestarter (Timekeeper #3) by Tara Sim & Our Year of Maybe by Rachel Lynn Solomon & Stain by A.G. Howard & Echo North by Joanna Ruth Meyer & 96 Words for Love by Rachel Roy & Famous in a Small Town by Emma Mills & The Gilded Wolves (The Gilded Wolves, #1) by Roshani Chokshi & The Dreamers by Karen Thompson Walker , 22 The Birds, The Bees, and You and Me by Olivia Hinebaugh & No One Here Is Lonely by Sarah Everett & Circle of Shadows (Circle of Shadows, #1) by Evelyn Skye & Someday We Will Fly by Rachel DeWoskin & Song of the Dead (Reign of the Fallen #2) by Sarah Glenn Marsh & The Vanishing Stair (Truly Devious, #2) by Maureen Johnson & Parkland Speaks Survivors from Marjory Stoneman Douglas Share Their Stories by Sarah Lerner & All Is Fair by Dee Garretson , 29 The Lonely Dead by April Henry & King of Scars (Nikolai Duology, #1) by Leigh Bardugo & The Severed Moon A Year-Long Journal of Magic by Leigh Bardugo & A Curse So Dark and Lonely (A Curse So Dark and Lonely #1) by Brigid Kemmerer & The Dead Queens Club by Hannah Capin & The Music of What Happens by Bill Konigsberg & Come Find Me by Megan Miranda & The Wild Lands by Paul Greci & That's Not What I Heard by Stephanie Kate Strohm & Death Prefers Blondes by Caleb Roehrig ,

message 2: by Emily (last edited Feb 27, 2019 11:21AM) (new)

FEB 1 Pink Hair and Other Terrible Ideas by Andrea Pyros & Some Girls Bind by Rory James , 5 A Danger to Herself and Others by Alyssa B. Sheinmel & The Ruin of Kings (A Chorus of Dragons, #1) by Jenn Lyons & Fame, Fate, and the First Kiss by Kasie West & Enchantée by Gita Trelease & Forget You Know Me by Jessica Strawser & Stolen Time (Dark Stars, #1) by Danielle Rollins & The Antidote by Shelley Sackier & On the Come Up by Angie Thomas & The Cerulean (Untitled Duology #1) by Amy Ewing & The Waning Age by S.E. Grove & Lady Smoke (Ash Princess Trilogy #2) by Laura Sebastian & Courting Darkness (Courting Darkness Duology, #1) by Robin LaFevers & The Girls at 17 Swann Street by Yara Zgheib & The Night Olivia Fell by Christina McDonald , 7 Fierce Fragile Hearts by Sara Barnard , 12 Awake in the World by Jason Gurley Comics Will Break Your Heart by Faith Erin Hicks & Crown of Feathers (Crown of Feathers #1) by Nicki Pau Preto & The Beast's Heart by Leife Shallcross & The Blood Spell (Ravenspire, #4) by C.J. Redwine & Bloodwitch (The Witchlands, #3) by Susan Dennard & The Truth and Lies of Ella Black by Emily Barr & Watch Us Rise by Renée Watson & The Psychology of Time Travel by Kate Mascarenhas & The Black Coats by Colleen Oakes , 19 Immoral Code by Lillian Clark & The Past and Other Things That Should Stay Buried by Shaun David Hutchinson & The Art of Losing by Lizzy Mason & Tarot by Marissa Kennerson & The Afterward by E.K. Johnston & Mist, Metal, and Ash (Ink, Iron and Glass, #2) by Gwendolyn Clare & A Soldier and a Liar by Caitlin Lochner , 26 The Dysasters (The Dysasters #1) by P.C. Cast & Four Dead Queens by Astrid Scholte & The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon & Last of Her Name by Jessica Khoury & Rayne & Delilah's Midnite Matinee by Jeff Zentner & We Set the Dark on Fire (We Set the Dark on Fire #1) by Tehlor Kay Mejia & Warrior of the Wild by Tricia Levenseller & An Affair of Poisons by Addie Thorley & The Deceiver's Heart (The Traitor's Game, #2) by Jennifer A. Nielsen & Tell Me Everything by Sarah Enni ,

message 3: by Emily (last edited Aug 23, 2019 09:18AM) (new)

MAR 1 Whatever Normal Is by Jane St. Anthony & The Last 8 (The Last 8, #1) by Laura Pohl & The Shadowglass (The Bone Witch, #3) by Rin Chupeco & The Fever King (Feverwake, #1) by Victoria Lee , 3 Shout by Laurie Halse Anderson , 5 Beautiful Bad by Annie Ward & You Owe Me a Murder by Eileen Cook & The Pioneer (The Pioneer, #1) by Bridget Tyler & Daisy Jones & The Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid & The Everlasting Rose (The Belles, #2) by Dhonielle Clayton & The Queen's Resistance (The Queen’s Rising, #2) by Rebecca Ross & The Quiet You Carry by Nikki Barthelmess & A Question of Holmes (Charlotte Holmes, #4) by Brittany Cavallaro & You Asked for Perfect by Laura Silverman & To Best the Boys by Mary Weber & Children of Virtue and Vengeance (Legacy of Orïsha, #2) by Tomi Adeyemi & Waiting for Fitz by Spencer Hyde & We Told Six Lies by Victoria Scott & Field Notes on Love by Jennifer E. Smith & Shadow Me (Shatter Me, #4.5) by Tahereh Mafi & The Devil Aspect by Craig Russell & If You're Out There by Katy Loutzenhiser & Dealing in Dreams by Lilliam Rivera & The Queen's Resistance (The Queen’s Rising, #2) by Rebecca Ross & When All Is Said by Anne Griffin & Bloodleaf (Bloodleaf, #1) by Crystal Smith , 7 The Quiet at the End of the World by Lauren James & The Truth About Keeping Secrets by Savannah Brown , 12 Other Words for Smoke by Sarah Maria Griffin & Angel Thieves by Kathi Appelt & The Sound of Drowning by Katherine Fleet & The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab & Cold Day in the Sun by Sara Biren & Meet Me in Outer Space by Melinda Grace & Tin Heart by Shivaun Plozza & When the Sky Fell on Splendor by Emily Henry & Heroine by Mindy McGinnis & The Waking Forest by Alyssa Wees & Beware the Night (Beware the Night, #1) by Jessika Fleck & Opposite of Always by Justin A. Reynolds & Izzy + Tristan by Shannon Dunlap & House on Fire by Bonnie Kistler & Squad by Mariah MacCarthy , 19 Night Music by Jenn Marie Thorne & The Next to Last Mistake by Amalie Jahn & Never-Contented Things by Sarah Porter & Girls with Sharp Sticks (Girls with Sharp Sticks, #1) by Suzanne Young & Save Me from Dangerous Men (Nikki Griffin, #1) by S.A. Lelchuk & Small Town Hearts by Lillie Vale & Internment by Samira Ahmed & Sherwood by Meagan Spooner & Fear of Missing Out by Kate McGovern & The Weight of the Stars by K. Ancrum , 26 Once & Future (Once & Future, #1) by Amy Rose Capetta & Sky Without Stars (System Divine, #1) by Jessica Brody & The Dating Game by Kiley Roache & Dig by A.S. King & The Size of the Truth (Sam Abernathy #1) by Andrew Smith & Killing November (Killing November, #1) by Adriana Mather & My Lovely Wife by Samantha Downing & In Another Life by C.C. Hunter & The Last Voyage of Poe Blythe by Ally Condie & Unleaving by Melissa Ostrom & Quarantine A Love Story by Katie Cicatelli-Kuc & Fake Plastic Girl by Zara Lisbon ,

message 4: by Emily (last edited Aug 23, 2019 09:20AM) (new)

APR TBA Mera Tidebreaker by Danielle Paige , 2 The Killer in Me (Frankie Sheehan, #2) by Olivia Kiernan & Defy Me (Shatter Me, #5) by Tahereh Mafi & The Princess and the Fangirl (Once Upon a Con, #2) by Ashley Poston & A Place For Wolves by Kosoko Jackson & We Rule the Night by Claire Eliza Bartlett & Wicked Saints (Something Dark and Holy, #1) by Emily A. Duncan & Since We Last Spoke by Brenda Rufener & Boy Swallows Universe by Trent Dalton & Stay Up with Hugo Best by Erin Somers & Women Talking by Miriam Toews & The Girl He Used to Know by Tracey Garvis Graves & The Devouring Gray (The Devouring Gray, #1) by Christine Lynn Herman & Descendant of the Crane by Joan He & Defy the Fates (Constellation, #3) by Claudia Gray & You'd Be Mine by Erin Hahn , 4 The Hand, the Eye and the Heart by Zoë Marriott , 8 The Fall of Crazy House (Crazy House, #2) by James Patterson , 9 The House Children by Heidi Daniele & Alien Echo by Mira Grant & The Red Scrolls of Magic (The Eldest Curses #1) by Cassandra Clare & This Book Is Not Yet Rated by Peter Bognanni & Every Moment After by Joseph Moldover & Love & Other Curses by Michael Thomas Ford & Girls on the Verge by Sharon Biggs Waller & How to Make Friends with the Dark by Kathleen Glasgow & Dreaming Darkly by Caitlin Kittredge , 16 A Mark on My Soul by Jordon Greene & All For One (Alex & Eliza #3) by Melissa de la Cruz & Last Girl Lied To by Laurie Elizabeth Flynn & Starworld by Audrey Coulthurst & The Meaning of Birds by Jaye Robin Brown & The Raven's Tale by Cat Winters & Serious Moonlight by Jenn Bennett & The Hummingbird Dagger by Cindy Anstey , 19 In the Neighborhood of True by Susan Kaplan Carlton , 23 All We Could Have Been by T.E. Carter & You Must Not Miss by Katrina Leno & If I'm Being Honest by Emily Wibberley , 30 Brief Chronicle of Another Stupid Heartbreak by Adi Alsaid & King of Fools (The Shadow Game, #2) by Amanda Foody & Little Darlings by Melanie Golding & The Tiger at Midnight (The Tiger at Midnight Trilogy, #1) by Swati Teerdhala & When I Was Summer by J.B. Howard & How to Be Luminous by Harriet Reuter Hapgood & Hearts Made for Breaking by Jen Klein ,

message 5: by Emily (last edited Aug 23, 2019 09:10AM) (new)

MAY 7 Romanov by Nadine Brandes & Broken Throne (Red Queen, #4.5) by Victoria Aveyard & Broken Throne (Red Queen, #4.5) by Victoria Aveyard & All Our Broken Pieces by L.D. Crichton & Finale (Caraval, #3) by Stephanie Garber & This Is Not a Love Scene by S.C. Megale & Nexus (The Androma Saga #2) by Sasha Alsberg & Aurora Rising (The Aurora Cycle, #1) by Amie Kaufman & Middlegame by Seanan McGuire , 14 There's Something About Sweetie (Dimple and Rishi, #2) by Sandhya Menon & Spark by Sarah Beth Durst & Last Bus to Everland by Sophie Cameron & The Lost Coast by Amy Rose Capetta & The Candle and the Flame by Nafiza Azad & We Hunt the Flame (Sands of Arawiya, #1) by Hafsah Faizal & We Contain Multitudes by Sarah Henstra & The Night Window (Jane Hawk #5) by Dean Koontz , 21 Keep This to Yourself by Tom Ryan & Birthday by Meredith Russo & The Missing Season by Gillian French & Missing, Presumed Dead by Emma Berquist & No Place Like Here by Christina June & Kingsbane (Empirium, #2) by Claire Legrand & Again, but Better by Christine Riccio & Bright Burning Stars by A.K. Small , 28 I Wish You All the Best by Mason Deaver & These Witches Don't Burn by Isabel Sterling ,

message 6: by Emily (last edited Aug 23, 2019 09:02AM) (new)

JUNE 4 Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson & The Beholder (The Beholder, #1) by Anna Bright & Sorry For Your Loss by Jessie Ann Foley & Wild and Crooked by Leah Thomas & All Eyes on Us by Kit Frick & The Confusion of Laurel Graham by Adrienne Kisner & Ghosts of the Shadow Market by Cassandra Clare & Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston & Blood Heir (Blood Heir, #1) by Amélie Wen Zhao , 11 Storm and Fury (The Harbinger, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout & Rules We're Meant to Break by Natalie Williamson & Teeth in the Mist by Dawn Kurtagich , 18 The Last House Guest by Megan Miranda & Reconnected by Catherine Tinker , 25 Soul of the Sword (Shadow of the Fox, #2) by Julie Kagawa & Call It What You Want by Brigid Kemmerer & The Virtue of Sin by Shannon Schuren & Wicked Fox (Gumiho, #1) by Kat Cho ,

message 7: by Emily (last edited Feb 27, 2019 11:38AM) (new)

JULY 1 I Don't Want To Be Crazy by Samantha Schutz , 2 The Best Lies by Sarah Lyu & Destroy All Monsters by Sam J. Miller , 9 The Storm Crow (The Storm Crow, #1) by Kalyn Josephson & The Boy and Girl Who Broke the World by Amy Reed & Dark Age (Red Rising Saga #5) by Pierce Brown & Wilder Girls by Rory Power & The Traitor's Kingdom (The Traitor's Circle, #3) by Erin Beaty , 23 The Arrival of Someday by Jen Malone & The Spaces Between Us by Stacia Tolman , 30 The Merciful Crow (The Merciful Crow, #1) by Margaret Owen & Spin the Dawn (The Blood of Stars, #1) by Elizabeth Lim ,

message 8: by Emily (last edited Aug 23, 2019 09:39AM) (new)

AUG 6 Swipe Right for Murder by Derek Milman , 13 Midnight Beauties (Grim Lovelies, #2) by Megan Shepherd , 27 Song of the Abyss (Tower of Winds, #2) by Makiia Lucier & Crown of Coral and Pearl (Crown of Coral and Pearl, #1) by Mara Rutherford

message 9: by Emily (last edited Aug 22, 2019 12:56PM) (new)

TBA The Rule of Many (The Rule of One, #2) by Ashley Saunders , Spectacle (Spectacle, #1) by Jodie Lynn Zdrok , White Rose by Kip Wilson , Tell Me Everything by Sarah Enni , The Tyrant's Tomb (The Trials of Apollo, #4) by Rick Riordan , Chain of Gold (The Last Hours, #1) by Cassandra Clare , Hope and Other Punchlines by Julie Buxbaum , Infinity Son (Infinity Cycle, #1) by Adam Silvera , The Wreck of Stephen Oliver by Kirstin Cronn-Mills , Jack Kerouac Is Dead to Me by Gae Polisner , Happily and Madly by Alexis Bass , Past Perfect Life by Elizabeth Eulberg , We Are Lost and Found by Helene Dunbar , Wayward Son (Simon Snow, #2) by Rainbow Rowell ,

message 10: by Emily (last edited Aug 23, 2019 09:38AM) (new)

SEPT 3 Only Ashes Remain (Market of Monsters, #2) by Rebecca Schaeffer & Eclipse the Skies (Ignite the Stars, #2) by Maura Milan & The Lady Rogue by Jenn Bennett & Sword and Pen (The Great Library, #5) by Rachel Caine & Kingdom of Souls by Rena Barron & Butterfly Yellow by Thanhha Lai & Serpent & Dove (Serpent & Dove, #1) by Shelby Mahurin & Darkdawn (The Nevernight Chronicle, #3) by Jay Kristoff & The Girl the Sea Gave Back by Adrienne Young , 6 We Are Lost and Found by Helene Dunbar , 10 Frankly in Love by David Yoon & Capturing the Devil (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #4) by Kerri Maniscalco & A Treason of Thorns by Laura E. Weymouth , 24 Rules For Vanishing by Kate Alice Marshall & Six Goodbyes We Never Said by Candace Ganger & Verify (Verify #1) by Joelle Charbonneau ,

message 11: by Emily (last edited Aug 23, 2019 09:42AM) (new)

OCT 1 When You Ask Me Where I'm Going by Jasmin Kaur & Thirteen Doorways, Wolves Behind Them All by Laura Ruby & Now Entering Addamsville by Francesca Zappia & The End and Other Beginnings Stories from the Future by Veronica Roth & Angel Mage by Garth Nix & Cupid's Match by Lauren Palphreyman & Imaginary Friend by Stephen Chbosky , 8 The Athena Protocol by Shamim Sarif & The Grace Year by Kim Liggett & The Beautiful (The Beautiful, #1) by Renée Ahdieh & Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo , 15 War Girls (War Girls, #1) by Tochi Onyebuchi & Tarnished Are the Stars by Rosiee Thor , 22 Light It Up by Kekla Magoon & Lifestyles of Gods and Monsters by Emily Roberson & I Hope You Get This Message by Farah Naz Rishi ,

message 12: by Emily (last edited Aug 23, 2019 09:42AM) (new)

NOV 5 The How & the Why by Cynthia Hand & Song of the Crimson Flower by Julie C. Dao & Supernova (Renegades, #3) by Marissa Meyer & The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern , 6 The Color of Lies by C.J. Lyons , 10 A Match Made in Mehendi by Nandini Bajpai , 12 Day Zero (Day Zero Duology #1) by Kelly deVos ,