Addermire Institute (Semi-Advanced) discussion

Residences > | jason's apartment

Comments Showing 1-50 of 161 (161 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 317 comments A cozy little apartment with a kitchen, living room, bathroom, one bedroom and a two story small library, all with a beautiful view.

(view spoiler)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 317 comments Jason paces around in his living room, his arms crossed tightly against his chest. It was obvious he was anxious about something. Although it was common for him to do this, he sometimes rarely ever realized when he did. Sure, Oliver had been coming over quite frequently over the past month, but still, he always got nervous when he did. He wasn't sure why he did. Whenever Oliver was around, he felt relaxed, like he could be himself. He supposed it was just the anticipation of him arriving that made him so nervous. He wasn't sure. Dinner was cooking on the stove. He had noticed that Oliver never seemed to eat much, but he always tried encouraging him to.

Jason sighs and sits on the couch, glancing over at the door. It was 12:30. Was the kid coming? Could he of gotten caught? Or.. Perhaps he was busy? He never asked if Oliver was coming over tonight, he had just assumed he was, since he has been lately.

message 3: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 1501 comments Mod
Oliver had been frequently visiting Jason for a while now. He wasn't sure what kept him coming, but nearly four nights a week he'd share a few hours with the man. Occasionally he'd feel Jason's hand on his back, or ruffling his hair, but they never really got far. Not that Oliver wouldn't be open to it, they just hadn't come across that particular situation.

He knocked quietly, so as to maintain some level of discretion, glancing down both ends of the halls just to make sure he wasn't being watched.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 317 comments Jason approaches, listening closely before he opens the door, motioning for Oliver to enter. He didn't greet him until the door was closed. "I was wondering if you'd show up. Have any complications?" He asks, eyeing Oliver over in almost a protective manor. Perhaps he should of followed him around until the time Oliver was supposed to come, to ensure he got here safely. He was still his guardian, after all. However, Oliver always seemed to come here unharmed, and not followed, so he supposed, in some cases, Oliver could care for himself.

message 5: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

Oliver slowly shook his head, glancing back at the door before starting forward and settling on the couch in his usual spot, "The campus is easy to navigate if you walk with your eyes open" he replied simply.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 317 comments Jason blinks, nodding lightly,"Perhaps you are right." Even after all this time, he still couldn't stop speaking formally to the boy. Perhaps because he was used to being nothing than a teacher? Well.. There was nothing saying they were more. They kissed, so what? It was just one kiss, and was Jason's doing. This was just.. A casual meeting between student and teacher, right?

..Jason wasn't so sure. Either way, it shouldn't be of question now. "Are you doing well in your other classes?" He asks, walking over to the stove to check on the food.

message 7: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

Oliver leaned against the wall and watched him, quirking a brow and tilting his head, "... We can skip the formalities Jason" he paced forward and began looking over the living room, quietly observing the apartment again, he did that a lot. "We both know that I'm doing exceptionally well - but that doesn't matter. You can speak to me as you typically would a peer. Considering we've been meeting for a while, late into the night, I think we're a little past the teacher and student relationship, wouldn't you say?" he replied.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 317 comments Jason glances back at him. It was somewhat comforting to hear Oliver confirm it. He nods, turning off the stove and turns to face him. "Of course." He walks over and sits beside him,"We may be passed that, but.. Doesn't mean I can't still worry about you." He comments before leaning back into the couch, glancing out the window,"..It's been rather cold as of late."

message 9: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

He was amused by that, tilting his head and nodding, "Yes, it has. Are you going to complain about me not wearing a formidable jacket while I'm sneaking off in the middle of the night to meet you? If so, I'm beginning to question your priorities" he retorted playfully.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 317 comments Jason lightly chuckles, smirking,"..Well, it wouldn't kill you to at least try dressing warmer." He eyes him over,"..Though, if you want to dress less as well, that'd be fine. Though, I'd wait until summer came to do that, if I were you." He responds.

message 11: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

Oliver glanced at the food then turned back to him, "perhaps you should wait until after dinner to mentally undress me" he chided casually, rolling his eyes. He seemed far more relaxed around Jason, at least compared to the way he was around other students and staff.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 317 comments Jason blinks, laughing,"You are sometimes too serious for your own good, Oliver." He smiles, shaking his head,"Not that it's a bad thing. It's.. Amusing." He then turns to face the stove, plating some food and turns, handing it to him. Whether what he said was a joke or not, Jason treated it as such. He might of joked about it often, but he wasn't someone who'd do anything without the others permission. At least, that's how he was around Oliver. He respected him. And, when unable to hold back, he'd restrain himself and force his thoughts elsewhere.

message 13: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

He took the plate and stared down at the food, tilting his head. He didn't usually eat. He didn't need to. It was a luxury at best. A burden at worst. He sat down at the table and glanced up at Jason expectantly, "... Thank you, for dinner" he said, figuring that he should eat anyways, considering Jason had gone out of his way to make a meal in the first place.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 317 comments Jason eyes him. He never really noticed Oliver eat. Was it a sickness? ..Did he worry about his appearance, and forced himself not to eat? Or did he rarely get hungry? Or, perhaps Oliver ate in secret, somewhere no one could watch him. Jason wasn't sure. He lightly nods,"Enjoy it, then." He paused, eyeing him once more. "..Does your roommate ever question where it is you go so late at night?"

message 15: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

Oliver nodded, picking at his food idly, "He has at one point or another. There aren't many within the Void House though to ask that question, it has a rather small population" he explained.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 317 comments Jason nods in understanding. He wished he could of been here when a child, but he was glad he was here now. It was probably for the best, that he be a teacher. He loved teaching kids about Herbology. If he would of came here first, his views probably would of been changed. Many things could change, depending on the path one took. However, he was always curious as to what house he would of been sorted into. Either way, he was happy that, even if the population in the void household was few, Oliver still had someone to keep him company. "What do you usually tell him?"

message 17: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

"The truth" he admitted, nodding faintly, "He doesn't deserve a lie. Our house is a tight knit community. Lying to him would be betrayal of his trust. He didn't seem to mind though, he didn't seem to care. He's precocious, he has other things to worry about" he explained.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 317 comments Jason eyes him lightly. He didn't have many encounters with other void students, being their were few. Perhaps he had nothing to worry about. Especially if this one didn't care. He wondered how close they were, for Oliver to of not wanted to break his trust. "..I'm glad you are making friends, Oliver." He lightly teases.

message 19: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

Oliver blinked at that, thinking about the idea, mulling it over in his head. Friends. He hadn't thought of Angus that way before. A roommate yes. A roommate he trusted? To some extent yes. A friend? He supposed by that logic... yes. "I suppose he is a friend" he'd hardly finished half of his meal, leaning against his hand in thought. "Do you have many friends here Jason?" he asked.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 317 comments Jason blinks lightly, eyeing him. Well.. It'd be sort of pathetic to say Oliver was his friend, huh? Besides, it felt like they were somewhat.. More, than just mere friends. He nods, glancing away,"..A few. I do not hang out with them often, however."

message 21: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

Oliver narrowed his eyes, "... You and I... Hang out, often." he pointed out, changing the subject once more.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 317 comments Jason blinks, glancing at him with a somewhat determined or stubborn glare,"..You are much more important than my other friends, Oliver. I'd rather have time for you than with them." He explains calmly.

message 23: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

He smirked faintly at the glare, "Other friends. So are we friends Jason?" he asked, leaning forward towards him and raising his brows expectantly.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 317 comments Jason eyes him,"..For the time being." He lightly smirks. He thought he was being so clever. Trying to toy with Oliver by keeping him guessing. Though, he wasn't very good at Poker. In other words, he rarely could ever hide his intentions on his face, so he doubted he'd keep Oliver guessing for long.

message 25: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

Oliver sat back in his chair and raised his brow in a challenging manner, "Oh how ominous of you" he commented, still looking quite smug. He hated to admit it, but he was incredibly arrogant.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 317 comments Jason blinks lightly in shock. Was he.. Toying back with him? Did he or did he not think Jason was ominous? Jason thought himself as ominous. He was the most ominous person that ever did ominous. Was.. Was that a thing? Well, it was now. He leans back, smirking,"Do you consider us to be friends, dear Oliver?"

message 27: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

"No. Friends don't typically share kisses or mentally undress each other" he pointed out calmly, expression never changing.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 317 comments "Do you consider us something else, then?" He asks, curiosity filling his eyes. Oliver was right on one point: Friends didn't normally kiss each other. Sure, it was just one kiss. And sure, Jason thought often about kissing him again. But yes, that wasn't something friends typically did.

message 29: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

Oliver thought for a moment, a small smirk meeting his lips as he clasped his hands together, "A student willingly meets with a teacher three to four times a week past midnight in the secrecy of his private residence - what would you expect of that relationship?" he asked.

message 30: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Jul 16, 2018 10:56PM) (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 317 comments Jason smirks, eyeing him,"Well, dear Oliver, If I were someone else, I'd think the student and teacher were quite.. Interested in one another. Don't you agree?" He asks, leaning back into the chair. He had to admit, he quite enjoyed these conversations with Oliver. He enjoyed Oliver's presence, more so than others.

message 31: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

He raised his brows, "Oh? Is that so?" he leaned forward, "What an enigmatic little thing you are, Jason Carver" he spoke teasingly, perhaps a bit of a condescending tone in his voice. "Perhaps I do, perhaps I don't." he teased further.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 317 comments "Mm.. That so? Is this something I'm going to have to figure out on my own? Or will you some day tell me if you agree with this or not, Oliver?" He questions, his voice sounding more enticed when he spoke Oliver's name. It was obvious he was enjoying this bickering back and forth that they had going on.

message 33: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

"Perhaps you'll have to seek the answer out yourself - I have faith that you'll find it, you've always been a resourceful one, haven't you?" he cooed, taking a far different tone with him. The rasp remained, but all traces of youth had dissolved into a low purr.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 317 comments Jason smirks lightly, standing up,"..You are playing with fire, Oliver. But I accept this challenge. You never fail to send me on little treasure hunts to help me pass the time." He approaches, cupping Oliver's chin and kisses him.

message 35: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

Oliver seemed slightly surprised by his actions but quickly leaned in to kiss back, "Hardly treasure hunts" he whispered against his lips, "I nudge you in the correct... direction"

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 317 comments Jason lightly pulls away, staring into his black eyes,"Oh? How is it you know which is the correct direction?" He lightly tilts his head, softly brushing a thumb over Oliver's cheek.

message 37: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

"simple" he spoke as if it were obvious, "It's always the direction I want you to go in" he added, rolling his eyes and leaning into his touch.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 317 comments Jason smirks, lightly pulling his hand away,"My my, Oliver, you sound as though you like controlling people." He teases. He knew Oliver must like having the power to control and bend people to his will. Jason figured as much, with how much Oliver had, and how he seemed to know how to encourage people's choice of direction. He didn't mind. He found it amusing.

message 39: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

"Not particularly" he admitted, "You're just more interesting to toy with" he added. Having power over people wasn't something he sought after. He didn't care over who had power over who, he cared about little to nothing if he were being honest. There were a few things he was more interested in of course. Jason being one of them.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 317 comments Jason blinks, chuckling. He stands back up, crossing his arms, He had to admit, he quite enjoyed it as well. Though, he could never hide it as well as he could with Oliver. He strokes his fingers through his own hair, glancing around at the dark place. He only had one light lit. He liked it like this. He may be an angel, but he didn't enjoy the light 24/7. After awhile, it could give someone a headache. He glances back at him,"..Am I the only one you enjoy toying with then? Is that what you are implying?" He lightly smirks.

message 41: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

"Perhaps" he repeated, standing up and taking his plate towards the kitchen, "Again, dear Jason, you may have to actively seek out your answers" he flirted, setting it in the sink.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 317 comments Jason follows, walking up behind him and softly purrs in his ear,"Are you suggesting we go further than just a kiss, Mr.Leventis?" He questions, purposely being close so that barely any space was in between them, his breath softly hitting the back of Oliver's neck. Whether he was teasing him or being serious was undetermined, even for Jason.

message 43: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

Oliver blinked and gripped the edge of the counter, eyes widening faintly. He stood there silently for a moment, pondering over the thought, "... Perhaps " he whispered.

<< we should prolly take that to pm >>

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 317 comments Jason had softly chuckled, laying his free arm over his eyes,"As tempting as that sounds, you are correct. Sleep would do well for me right about now. I am not as young as you are. I do not have as much energy and stamina as you do.

Jason was an angel. He was far older than he looked. He could have all the energy in the world. And yet, he still got tired out, just like mortals did.

message 45: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

Oliver nearly laughed at that - though it would have been a stifled, awkward giggling, so he decided to instead just grin faintly. He was far older than Jason could ever fathom. He was ageless, and yet existed before existence. In his long lifetime, Oliver had met very few who'd managed to capture his attention the same way Jason had. Such an amusing thing, as abundant as the dirt beneath their feet and yet absolutely priceless. Love. He looked away, "Sleep then." he whispered.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 317 comments Jason had lightly stretched out, hugging him closer as he whispers softly,"Will you be here when I wake?" He questions, his eyes closed. He had assumed Oliver would need sleep as well, but he had hoped this wasn't a one night thing. That when he woke, Oliver would be gone to continue on with his student like activities.

message 47: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

Oliver gazed up at him, fascination in his features, "Likely" he spoke in a somewhat teasing tone. He set his hand on Jason's chest, tracing circles against his skin, "Sleep" he urged once more.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 317 comments Jason had softly kissed his head again though nodded, keeping his eyes closed, soon drifting to sleep with his arms wrapped loosely around Oliver's figure.

message 49: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), gay eldritch whale god (new)

Oliver kept his lips at the base of Jason's neck, gently kissing it as he watched Jason fall asleep. He knew he wouldn't sleep. Like eating, sleep was just another luxury.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 317 comments Jason had gotten about 6 or 7 hours of sleep before he had began to stirr. He was never someone who needed 8 hours or more of sleep. He could go on 3 hours and be completely funcionable. Something he probably picked up when he was mortal. He's not sure. He just knew, for as long as he could remember, he had been like this. He softly rubs his eyes, grunting lightly before opening his eyes and glancing around.

« previous 1 3 4