The Traveling Books discussion

Introductions > Introduce Yourself

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arianna (new)

Arianna (overlookingcovers) | 14 comments Feel free to comment anything about yourself. If you're stuck on what to post about, then here are some good starter up questions:

1. What is your name?
2. Where are you from?
3. Do you have a favorite genre?
4. Do you have a favorite author?
5. Any social media accounts?

message 2: by Arianna (new)

Arianna (overlookingcovers) | 14 comments I'll start off.

My name is Arianna and I'm currently 18 years old. My birthday is November 20th so I'm a Scorpio (If you're into that stuff!) Anyways, I'm from Massachusetts with my mom and sisters, but second home is in Florida with my dad. This September, I'm going away to Scotland for college, where I will spend all four years double majoring in History and English. Actually, my major is History and Religious studies because I had no idea what I wanted to do, but I realized editing and publishing is my calling so I'm going to switch Religious studies for English.

Anyways, you may know me from my bookstagram @overlookingcovers. I hope that we can not only be book bonding friends, but friends in general!

message 3: by Julieth (new)

Julieth (_booksensation_) Hello my name is Julieth and I currently live in Miami, Florida. I am originally from Colombia. I am 27 years old and my birthday is July 18th.. I love reading and have been a member of the bookstagram community since August of last year.. I look forward to buddy reading sessions and readathons as well! 😊 I am in the bookstagram community and Litsy community as _booksensation_

message 4: by booksandpurls (new)

booksandpurls | 6 comments Hi everyone! Thank you for joining The Travelling Books, we’re so glad you have! My name’s Sally, and you might know me from Instagram as @booksandpurls. My birthday’s on May 16th and I live in Canada. I love books, especially fantasy and contemporary ones, but I’m trying to read other books too. Some of my favourite series are the ACOTAR, ToG, and Six of Crows duology. I’m so excited to meet new people and make new bookish friends!

message 5: by Arianna (new)

Arianna (overlookingcovers) | 14 comments Julieth wrote: "Hello my name is Julieth and I currently live in Miami, Florida. I am originally from Colombia. I am 27 years old and my birthday is July 18th.. I love reading and have been a member of the booksta..."

My dad is outside of Tampa! We've gone to Miami a few times over the years.

message 6: by Julieth (new)

Julieth (_booksensation_) Arianna wrote: "Julieth wrote: "Hello my name is Julieth and I currently live in Miami, Florida. I am originally from Colombia. I am 27 years old and my birthday is July 18th.. I love reading and have been a membe..."

That's so cool! I haven't been to Tampa in a looooooong time.. I usually go to Orlando for the theme parks :)

message 7: by Kara (last edited Jul 17, 2018 11:01AM) (new)

Kara | 1 comments Hi my name is Kara. I'm 24 years old, my birthday is March 15th. I live with my mother and two sisters in Massachusetts (Arianna is my sister). My Dad lives Tampa Florida.

I have bookstagram that I'm not very active on unfortunately its @aroundtheworldbookreviews, i'm going to try to post more in it. My personal one is @karajaneb, feel free to follow :)

My favorite genre is historical fiction, I love anything WWII. I look forward to buddy reading with you guys!

message 8: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (and_the_door_was_locked) | 1 comments Hi all! My name is Jordan, and I’m ancient. I’m turning 31 in September (😱) and I’m married. My husband and I live in Georgia with our dog, Moose, and cat, Oliver. But neither of us are actually from the south. I grew up in NY.

I’m on bookstagram as @and_the_door_was_locked. I LOVE all things SJM and am a big fan of YA Fantasy in general. I’m writing my own novel in that very genre. Other recent favorites are Cruel Prince, Shadow and Bone series, and Caraval.