Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Guarding Savage (Peter Savage #5)
This topic is about Guarding Savage
Advanced Copies for Review > New action/political thriller available for review

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dave (new)

Dave Edlund (dedlund) | 7 comments Guarding Savage A Peter Savage Novel by Dave Edlund Guarding Savage
By Dave Edlund
Action/political thriller set in SE Asia
NetGalley: goo.gl/NE5kym

In the East China Sea, Japanese and American warships on scheduled training exercises are attacked without warning and sunk by a hypersonic weapon for which there seems to be no defense. The U.S. Government receives an anonymous message: withdraw all military forces from Southeast Asia or suffer total destruction of the Seventh Fleet.

Meanwhile, a young woman named Jade is viciously attacked in Bend, Oregon. She narrowly escapes harm when Peter steps in to protect her from the would-be kidnappers. But the threat persists when others are sent to complete the job.

When Peter is summoned to Brunei, he unearths dangerous secrets—secrets aimed at neutralizing the threat posed by Peter and Jade while ushering in a new world order.

message 2: by Jordan (new) - added it

Jordan (thrillreader) | 5 comments Hi Dave, do you have any physical copies to read and review? I'd be happy to review it if I could get my hands on a copy. Shoot me a PM.

Jordan

message 3: by Dave (new)

Dave Edlund (dedlund) | 7 comments Jordan wrote: "Hi Dave, do you have any physical copies to read and review? I'd be happy to review it if I could get my hands on a copy. Shoot me a PM.

Jordan"

Sent a friend request to you, then will reply by PM. Cheers!

message 4: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 24 comments I would be interested also

message 5: by Jordan (new) - added it

Jordan (thrillreader) | 5 comments Dave wrote: "Jordan wrote: "Hi Dave, do you have any physical copies to read and review? I'd be happy to review it if I could get my hands on a copy. Shoot me a PM.

Jordan"

Sent a friend request to you, then ..."

Request accepted