Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > YA Sci-fi/Fantasy 50k words

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Paterson Hello! This is a Robin Hood meets Les Miserables. This is for a full read.

Nineteen year old Ryder Hood has always wanted to change the world he lives in. The world, ruled by a corrupt President and a power-mad General, is in favor of the rich. He and his merry group of foster siblings form a group to rob the rich to give to the people of their shantytown, Sherwood. Eighteen year old Madelyn Notting, the daughter of the head of the army, has always felt out of place in her high society world. With a desire to help the less fortunate, she joins the resistance movement, the Underground. Can Ryder and Madelyn move past their differences to defeat the General and free the people from tyranny?

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily Lewis | 6 comments I am available.

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Paterson Awesome! Can you tell me a little bit more about you?

message 4: by Mary (new)

Mary (onmylittlebookshelf) | 3 comments Hi there Sarah, how many Beta readers are you after? I am also available. Robin Hood is one of my favourite stories and the fact that you have crossed it with Les Miserables sounds really interesting!! I am new to this group and the closest experiences to beta reading that I have is proof reading some stories for my best friend who is an aspiring author. However, I do enjoy reading a lot, and I have read a lot of books, so I hope that is experience enough :)