THE Group for Authors! discussion

Writer's Circle > New Academy Prize for Literature

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sandi (new)

Sandi Sonnenfeld | 2 comments Just found out that now that the Nobel Prize for Literature Committee has dissolved due to misconduct, Swedish Librarians have created the New Academy Prize for Literature to recognize the best in international literature. Lovers of great writing can help vote based on a very fair and nice mix of authors from India, Nigeria, US, UK, Canada, France, Israel et al. Visit https://www.dennyaakademien.com/ for the shortlist and vote. I personally went with Margaret Atwood who is long overdue for recognition.

Susanna - Censored by GoodReads (susannag) | 137 comments I also attempted to vote for Atwood, but I can't tell if the site actually let me vote or not.

message 3: by rivka (new)

rivka | 563 comments To successfully vote, you must click on the link in the confirmation email they send you. You will then be taken to a page which confirms who you voted for.

Susanna - Censored by GoodReads (susannag) | 137 comments Well, they didn't send me an email, so something didn't work.

message 5: by Sandi (new)

Sandi Sonnenfeld | 2 comments See if the email went to your junk mail by mistake.

Susanna - Censored by GoodReads (susannag) | 137 comments Nope; that folder is empty.