What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Eternal Hourglass (Magickeepers, #1)
This topic is about The Eternal Hourglass
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Children fiction series (fantasy, magic) average boy named Nik. He and his family and descendants of Harry Houdini. [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Batool (new)

Batool | 2 comments Hey guys PLEASE HELP ME OUT!! I remembered this book series suddenly today that I read when I was about 13 or 14 (2013), but I can’t remember the author or title. These books are not for younger kids but not quite young adult either (11-15 years old I would say). Basically this series is about this average boy named Nik. He and his family and descendants of Harry Houdini. One day, his distant cousin Damien (I can’t remember how to spell it exactly) comes to him suddenly and tells him that magic is actually real and that he has to away with him so he can train him to use his magic to fight evil. His family is Russian and I think Nik’s full name is Nikolai and his nickname is Kolya. Edgar Allen Poe’s “the raven” is referenced in the first book I think. I don’t think this series is more than 5 books. Please if anyone knows anything let me know. It’s been killing be that I can’t remember. One of the best series I’ve ever read. Thanks!

message 2: by bookel (new)

bookel | 2512 comments Searched your keywords in Google.
The Eternal Hourglass

message 3: by Batool (new)

Batool | 2 comments Thank you so much😭😭🙏🏻