The Next Best Book Club discussion

Cynthia's Seasonal Challenges > The New Seasonal Challenge Group

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia (pandoraphoebesmom) | 1826 comments Here it is the link to the new group for the seasonal challenges The Seasonal Reading Challenge. All information related to the spring challenge should stay here but all future challenges will be in the new group. Check out the tasks for fall. Also I'll be taking nominations for the group reads for that group for the next few days so you can do that as well. Can't wait to see everyone there!!!

message 2: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10022 comments Mod
Cynthia... wow. Your branching out, Im so happy for you, yet so sad too! You brought in alot of new members... Awwwww...

I appreciate you linking my group to yours. Please be sure to check in with us every now and then. Something tells me you will be very very busy!!!!

message 3: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia (pandoraphoebesmom) | 1826 comments Oh yeah I definitely will be pop back in as much as I can. You are so welcome it's the least I could do - you've been so supportive of the challenge. I am excited about it and hope I can be half as good a moderator as you are.

message 4: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10022 comments Mod
I have no doubts! Like I said, you helped bring in a large amount of the newbies! I wish you all the luck with your group!