1X1 Detailed and Mature RP discussion

Mature RP > ArmyVet and Jellyfish

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jellifish (new)

Jellifish | 24 comments Here we are Army Vet!

message 2: by ArmyVet (new)

ArmyVet | 493 comments Mod
okay awesome just one random question...have you watch teen wolf

message 3: by Jellifish (new)

Jellifish | 24 comments No I haven't but I'm somewhat familiar with it.

message 4: by ArmyVet (new)

its all good....lets see you know pretty much about werewolf

if so i like rping supernatural .....Some reason for awhile I love rping character that are Werecat

message 5: by Jellifish (new)

Jellifish | 24 comments That works for me! I'm into supernatural stuff too!

message 6: by ArmyVet (new)

okay then that makes me happy I love making character whats the plot

want to do High School for supernatural kids trying to control their powers

or we can do master and werecat

message 7: by Jellifish (new)

Jellifish | 24 comments Oooo Highschool sounds better! Maybe they're there for the military to attempt to train and use them for war purposes?

message 8: by ArmyVet (new)

((Thomas please don’t post here it’s not for everyone to post here love just like you to know))

message 9: by ArmyVet (new)

Also I have a flooded for 1x1x1

message 10: by ArmyVet (new)

I live the idea military use love it

message 11: by Jellifish (new)

Jellifish | 24 comments Yay! Ok wanna make charries?

message 12: by ArmyVet (new)

Okay go ahead and I make mine too

message 13: by ArmyVet (new)

Name: Luke Evan Grim

Species: Werewolf

Appearance: https://pin.it/7qnyi2p5euh6id

https://pin.it/twuovfo4vt27vq

message 14: by Jellifish (new)

Jellifish | 24 comments So should I do a shapeshifter too?

message 15: by Jellifish (new)

Jellifish | 24 comments Or something different?

message 16: by ArmyVet (new)

Whatever you like but if I could choice another shapeshifter

message 17: by Jellifish (new)

Jellifish | 24 comments Ok!
Name: Zyth Green
Species: Shapeshifter - Reptilian
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/f1/0b/a9/f1...

https://orig00.deviantart.net/36bf/f/...

message 18: by ArmyVet (new)

Yay want to start or want me to start

message 19: by Jellifish (new)

Jellifish | 24 comments Can you please?

message 20: by ArmyVet (new)

Luke finally arrive to the school and sigh. He had no idea why he was there. This school was all about special gifted kids. Nothing like that has appear or shown he had a gift. He may look super hot and very rough around the edges but honestly he was just super shy and timid about everything. He walk into the building to find his locker knowing the rest of the information was there. When he arrive and open it. It was a appear saying welcome two other sheet shows his school schedule and where was his dorm. He glared at this, “A dorm my foster parents didn’t say anything about this!” He said softly. He couldn’t believe this.

message 21: by Jellifish (new)

Jellifish | 24 comments Zyth had already arrived prior, being brought early by his aunt and uncle since the sooner they could get rid of him, the better. He was in his dorm, looking at his two measly boxes full of his things.
"A roommate. I doubt this will go well." Zyth muttered to himself as he unpacked his clothes. Today he was to meet his roommate. Hopefully they liked snakes. Especially since two have already found their way in and had curled up on Zyth's bed.

message 22: by ArmyVet (new)

Luke look around thinking why am I here. He slowly walk to his dorm room. He stop sensing something telling him someone is already here. He step back it wasn’t happily. This mean he had to stay with someone else. He sigh again. He had the habit sighing a lot especially when his unhappy. He took a deep breath and open the door.

message 23: by Jellifish (new)

Jellifish | 24 comments Zyth was currently shirtless with one of the snakes that had gotten in wrapped around his shoulders. He wore black basketball shorts that hung low on his hips as he looked at the person whom was interrupting his snake time.
"Yo." He said calmly, as if it were a normal occurrence for someone walk in and see the strange and dangerous sight before them. Well, it would've been dangerous had Zyth not been who he was.

message 24: by ArmyVet (new)

Luke look at the boy and the snake. Knew what kind of snakes they were. When he was super young he had two pet snake but they died and his foster parents that had him right now told him no more snake. He went to the bathroom and wonder if his foster parents will buy anything for him. He look down and walk out again noticing nothing was there. He walk to the bed and slam his body on the bed, “hi there!” Nothing much shock him.

message 25: by Jellifish (new)

Jellifish | 24 comments "Hi." Zyth said as he put the snake on his bed.
"I'm assuming you're my roommate." Zyth stated as he sat with the snake, petting it as it slithered on his lap.

message 26: by ArmyVet (new)

Luke want to hold one but he barely knew the guy or the snake didn’t know him. “Name Luke Evan.” He lay on his side thinking what to do no belongs. His in a nice school but beside that he is like a homeless person.

message 27: by Jellifish (new)

Jellifish | 24 comments "No boxes?" Zyth asked, looking at Luke more, studying his every movement. Zyth's slitted eyes watched Luke with curiousity and a bit of boredom, following even the moving of Luke's chest from breathing. Zyth was in one word, creepy.

message 28: by ArmyVet (new)

Luke stretch his body and look at the snakes. He got up slowly and heard something he open the door and saw a boxes. He grab it only a boxes and walk in with it.

message 29: by Jellifish (new)

Jellifish | 24 comments Zyth said nothing and watched him, not blinking.
"What's your ability?" Zyth asked as he watched Luke.

message 30: by ArmyVet (new)

Luke lower his ears, “I have no idea what they are?” He lower his head and open his boxes and grab something and trying to find his phone.

message 31: by Jellifish (new)

Jellifish | 24 comments Zyth went over to Luke and got closer to him before sticking his tongue out and licking Luke's neck before backing up.
"Werecat." Zyth said his eyes observing Luke.

message 32: by ArmyVet (new)

Luke jump and got to the corner. He narrow his eyes, “What the hell is wrong with you.” He was freaking out bad. He turned into his form out of nowhere. He made strange noise.

message 33: by Jellifish (new)

Jellifish | 24 comments Zyth smirked as he saw the new form.
"Interesting. Dog-like. No, fox-like. I wonder if you respond like a cat or dog." Zyth said, watching Luke's motions and behavior.

message 34: by ArmyVet (new)

He lower his ears upset and look at his snake. He gently but quickly grab the snake and curl up with it. He keep looking at the boy unhappy with the event.

message 35: by Jellifish (new)

Jellifish | 24 comments Zyth watched, curious and smirked more.
"You like snakes? That makes things easier." Zyth said as he sat near Luke.

message 36: by ArmyVet (new)

Luke narrow his eyes wondering what this boy was doing. He snuggle his snake he had with.

message 37: by Jellifish (new)

Jellifish | 24 comments Zyth tilted his head at Luke's actions.
"If I were a snake, would you be cuddling with me?" Zyth asked, smirking a bit.

message 38: by ArmyVet (new)

He start to growled loudly, “I like snake mister. I use to have a pet python.” He sway his tail cheerful. He lay his head down calm.

message 39: by Jellifish (new)

Jellifish | 24 comments Zyth grinned and turned into a snake about 8 feet long. He just curled and watched Luke, waiting for his reaction.

message 40: by ArmyVet (new)

Luke wiggle his ear and sniff the snake. He wiggle his ears confused but end up curl up with the bigger snake.

message 41: by Jellifish (new)

Jellifish | 24 comments Zyth curled up around Luke and closed his eyes, comfortable with the warmth that came off of Luke's body.
(Cute!)

message 42: by ArmyVet (new)

((Yep it is!))

Luke sway his tail forgetting where he was or whose he cuddling with. He end up falling sleep. He would twitch and yell softly in his dreams.

message 43: by Jellifish (new)

Jellifish | 24 comments Zyth fell asleep as well and ended up transforming back into a human, snuggling into Luke's fur.

message 44: by ArmyVet (new)

Luke never notice the change just purred loudly. Part of him get something odd at the moment. He sway his tail peacefully.

message 45: by Jellifish (new)

Jellifish | 24 comments The next morning, Zyth woke up to cuddling into fur and hummed in happiness at the warmth that came off of the body he was cuddling with, nuzzling more into it.

message 46: by ArmyVet (new)

Luke eyes slowly open and look at the boy snuggling him. He tilts his head wondering why is he so close against his body. “Excuse me.” He kind of want to learn how to turn back to human again. But at the same time he want to stay in this form.

message 47: by ArmyVet (new)

((hey you okay....finally reminder sweetie))