What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Suggest books for me > Romance: Against the Odds Books

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Incog (new)

Incog Nito | 100 comments I am looking for romance books, all genres are fine but i would prefer YA and NA, one of the main characters must be rich/famous/popular/snotty etc and the other poor/normal/geek/nerd etc, i am not bothered which is which as long as they come together against the odds or social norms. I have read quite a few but am always searching for more, please help if you can cause i need that 'feel good' feeling in my life and books

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6966 comments Mod
Someone Else's Fairytale has that. The H is a rich, famous actor. The h is a student in college. They meet when the H is in town filming part of a movie and most of the kids at the college are earning extra money by being extras in the movie.

message 3: by Anna (new)

Anna Kļaviņa (annamatsuyama) | 413 comments Nine Coaches Waiting gothic m/f romance the heroine is governess and the hero is her employer's son.

The Ladies' Paradise classic m/f, the hero is rich and the girl works at his shop. Long and slow burn yet against the odds they end up together.

Doctor Sally humour m/f the hero is a man of leisure, the heroine is no nonsense woman who will only date serious professional man

The Blue Castle f/m my favourite "feel good" book

The Magpie Lord historical fantasy m/m the hero is earl another is magician

message 4: by Incog (new)

Incog Nito | 100 comments Thank you, i will check them all out