2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Vanish (Rizzoli & Isles, #5)
This topic is about Vanish
Vanish > Question I

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7660 comments Mod
When Mila comes to see Jane, she doesn’t want to trust anyone. Jane believes she can trust Peter Lukas. Did you think that decision questionable at the time? Do you think she should have allowed John Barsanti entry?

Christina T (crysteena73) | 180 comments I could see why she wouldn't trust Barsanti. He was so sketchy but as far as Lukas went I don't think she should have trusted him either. She didn't know him. She only went along with what Maura said without thinking as a detective.

message 3: by Jonetta (last edited Jul 17, 2018 04:12AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7660 comments Mod
I was surprised when she went to him. While I didn’t distrust him, I also didn’t trust him because he was an unknown. I found it curious that he never received the package as no one would have known it was mailed to him. I also got a funny vibe when he interacted with Maura. He was a bit mercenary at the beginning of his career and I should have guessed that he could be bought.

The reason why I though Jane should have let Barsanti in was because he wouldn’t have rung her buzzer if he wanted to kill her. But, Mila wasn’t hanging around.

Christina T (crysteena73) | 180 comments Good point about Barsanti, Jonetta. I didn't think about it that way.