Vaginal Fantasy Book Club discussion

July 2018: On Basilisk Station > Poll Suggestions for August 2018

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sean Lookielook (last edited Jul 22, 2018 11:13AM) (new)

Sean Lookielook Sandulak (seansandulak) | 918 comments Mod
GO TO POLL
August's theme is Historical Fiction. Books for this month should be set (but not necessarily written) in a time before 1990. Make your suggestions for August's pick here to be included in the poll. Please include a link to the book's Goodreads page if possible. This month's selection from the Suggested Reads for Vaginal Fantasy listopia is The Duke and I.

The poll will go up next week and will end July 31st. For more information see The Vaginal Fantasy Poll FAQ.

message 2: by Malaraa (new)

Malaraa | 335 comments I nominate Night in Shanghai! Set in the 1930's, and looks like it continues into the early parts of the war. Romance between a jazz musician from the US, and a local lady.

message 3: by Victoria (new)

Victoria | 31 comments I would like to nominate The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons. Has really good reviews and is set in the 1940’s.

message 4: by Morwen (new)

Morwen | 43 comments Nominate Widdershins because it's actually set in the US when most books like it are set in England

message 5: by Alicia (new)

Alicia The Only Gold - m/m, set in New York in the late 19th century

message 6: by Laura (new)

Laura (lauraberestecki) | 163 comments I nominate Mistress of Rome

message 7: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Kearney (makeralfish) Mad For Love- m/f romance, historical re-working of How To Steal a Million-fun read with a Highland Hero.

Unfit to Print-m/m romance set in naughty bookshop in 1800's London.

The Switch-m/f romance, Regency era with female twins on the run and hiding as men.

message 8: by Teresa (last edited Jul 19, 2018 08:50AM) (new)

Teresa (ttan) | 2 comments India Black (Madam of Espionage, #1) by Carol K. Carr India Black- victorian era spy mystery supposedly with a lot of wit/humor

message 10: by Sean Lookielook (new)

Sean Lookielook Sandulak (seansandulak) | 918 comments Mod
Last day to vote!