Addermire Institute (Semi-Advanced) discussion

Character Folders > | amber's victims ((sorry, I meant characters))

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 21, 2019 05:27AM) (new)

✓ - approved
✗ - not approved (yet)

Teacher(s)
Count - 3

-- Leila Jackson ((Mythical and Magical Beasts)) ♀✓
--- Achelois ((Empathy Magic/Healer)) ♀✓
---- Kanariin Lahti ((marching band)) ♂✗

Student(s)
Count - 5

-- Celeste ♀✓
--- Psyche ♀✓
---- Chrysanthos Byrne ♂✓
----- Bernardo Estrada ♂✗
------ Arundel West ♂✗

Other
Count - 3

-- ((Disciplinary Branch/Alumnus student)) Wolfgang Forester ♂✓
--- ((Prince)) Casey Portermount ⚥✓
---- ((Primordial)) Lawful Evil "Landon Alby" ♂✓

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 30, 2018 08:02PM) (new)

CELESTE -- Student

Related image

Celeste
𑁋
:: Celeste :: celestial, heavenly ⟾ Derived from French which comes from Latin
_
:: CeCe :: --- ‖ ---
(view spoiler)
𑁋
Celeste's mother named her, because when she was borne, she had brilliant golden hair-which promptly turned blue later on. About the same time Celeste's eyes became their fixed color. Celeste's father refused to share his last name with Celeste, so CeCe has no last name

𐩘𐩘𐩘 ❘❙❘ 𐩘𐩘𐩘

Seven Teen

March 13, 2001

< Pisces > :: < Snake >

𐩘𐩘𐩘 ❘❙❘ 𐩘𐩘𐩘

Cis Female ♀

♥ Homosexual ⚢ Homoromantic ♥

(view spoiler)

♀ Female pronouns

𐩘𐩘𐩘 ❘❙❘ 𐩘𐩘𐩘

🌙 shade influence
✴ level 5 ✴

Most of Celeste's magic is beyond her control, and she can just barely hold them back when it's absolutely necessary

✧ Emotion Manipulation (view spoiler)
✧ Butterfly Swarming (view spoiler)
✧ Rain Generation (view spoiler)

𐩘𐩘𐩘 ❘❙❘ 𐩘𐩘𐩘

🏶 House Of Saffron 🏶
⪛ Average House member ⫺

"I've tried it all
I've dyed my hair,
Done my hair
in different ways,
Changed my dress-
everything.
Will Aileen always be prettier?
Why do I even try?"
~ Celeste ((talking about half-sister, read History))

(view spoiler)

| ✦ Height ✦ |

5' 9"

| ✦ Weight ✦ |

137 lbs

| ✦ Race ✦ |

Fey/Korean-American

< ✧ Eyes ✧ >

Black (no joke)

< ✧ Hair ✧ >

Starting as dark ebony and evolving into tangles of varying blue hues

< ✧ Skin ✧ >

Medium, somewhat tan

| ✦ Accessories ✦ |

Not really, has a few bracelets and necklaces. Makes flower crowns ((SshSHhSh, don't laugh :<))

| ✦ Glasses/Contacts ✦ |

n/a

| ✦ Other ✦ |

Celeste usually dresses in some kind of cap-sleeve tee-shirt or tank top paired with skinny jeans (but mainly skirts) and combat boots.

Image result for suicide aesthetic

❝With every passing day, that black hole in me keeps growing. I just want it to stop-but it... I can't let that happen, I can't..." ~ Celeste

Related image

Others would describe Celeste as friendly, welcoming, and full or quirks. Celeste's closer companions would explain that the half-Fey is a bit more distant than she appears to be at a first glance. CeCe can also reveal herself to be very private and cold to emotions, even if she has a bright and sunny smile on her face.

Celeste is emotional when she opens up to her heart, but she's grown so cut off from feelings that CeCe has only been able to master the appearance of empathy and understanding. And, while she tries so hard to help others, Celeste can never be ready to assist on an emotional level.

Desperate to prove her worth, but equally desperate not too lose any more friends and loved ones, Celeste will love a person from a distance. In fact, she's a bit of a tsundere when talking about intimate, romantic relationships.

Celeste will become extremely jealous or depressed at random times, these emotions-as well as anger-she struggles to cope with. But, other than that, CeCe leans more towards (outward) apathetic. Of course, all of this hiding-from-emotions shit started because of Celeste's paranoia and fear about chasing off anyone who may want to become friends with her. Even though she keeps everyone at an arm, no, whole entire body's distance.

That's not to say Cece won't relax around certain people-but the amount of time that takes varies. Though, she does tend to ramble-and can be quite ridiculous and eccentric, saying the first things that come to mind. Did I forget to add she has a flare for the dramatic?

[image error]

Father ⮚ Han-bin Bryant

𐩘 Mundane 𐩘

Mother ❧ Aine

𐩘 Faerie (rank unknown) 𐩘

𐩘 Raised for most of her life with her father, Celeste grew up in a well-off family. Both her parents, the step-mother and her biological father, had average paying jobs and Aileen ((eck, perfect Aileen)) had a job as well 𐩘

"To this day, I continue to be confused as to why my father refused to stay.

"I was borne to a faerie and her human lover, but you must understand-this human already had a wife, a mundane one. This human already had a family, and three lovely children-he had the family, a house, picket fence. All they didn't have was a dog.
"But that's not the point. The daughter that was borne of human and Fey blood was... Me. I'm a hybrid-I'm not even full faerie! Yet my father calls me as mad as one-I'm not mad, I'm sane. I swear it.
"But maybe he's right? He never wanted me, because I always ruined everything. Family dinner, family outings-I "ruined" everything. Because I was a very volatile, very emotional child when I was younger. And I was unable to control my powers, so I always caused chaos. But I did everything my father asked. I cleaned the rooms, dusted the shelves, picked out every single piece of food from the table whenever the little twins would wreck it. But it wasn't enough. I was used as a way for my father to get what he wanted-I won't go into details, but I'm certainly not a virgin.

"But.... After all of that. My father still didn't find me worth his time. He even blamed me for the death of his favorite child-Aileen. Perfect, golden haired, beautiful Aileen Alright, FINE! I hated her, every single fucking thing about her. And did the whole family know that? Yes. So, obviously, I'd be the first to blame.
"One by one my family members disappeared. And when my father finally left... Well, he abandoned me-didn't disappear like the others, just up and left me alone! Hahaha.... Ha... h-....

"That's when it set in. It must've been my fault. I don't know what happened to them, they would just go out and then-come dinner-they wouldn't show. I assume they're dead.

"Then I heard about this Institute and thought, 'oh wow, a chance at a new life!' And I can tell you this, it's no life. I do my best to put smiles on other people's faces-but I can't seem to feel anything any more. I've gotten so used to pushing all those wretched emotions away. I feel... So empty. Like a used shell casing from a recently pulled trigger. Is there something wrong with me...?" ~ Celeste

(view spoiler)

Related image

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Leila Jackson - Teacher of Mythical & Magickal Creatures

Image result for honeysuckle art banner

Leila Annabel Jackson
𑁋
:: Leila :: night, dark beauty > dark haired ⟾ Arabic < Persian
< Annabel > Loving ⟾ Scottish
:: Jackson :: son of Jack ⟾ English/Scottish
_
:: LeiLei :: --- ‖ ---
(view spoiler)
𑁋
Leila was named by her House’s members

𐩘𐩘𐩘 ❘❙❘ 𐩘𐩘𐩘

Twenty 🜃 Five

< Cancer > :: < Rooster >

𐩘𐩘𐩘 ❘❙❘ 𐩘𐩘𐩘

Cis Female ♀

♡ Pan/Demisexual ♥ Panromantic ♡

(view spoiler)

♀ Female pronouns

𐩘𐩘𐩘 ❘❙❘ 𐩘𐩘𐩘

☀ light influence
✴ level 5 ✴
✧ Curse Negation(view spoiler)
∥Paranormal Immunity(view spoiler)||

𐩘𐩘𐩘 ❘❙❘ 𐩘𐩘𐩘

🏶 House Of Saffron 🏶
⪛ alumni House member ⫺

Image result for rose banner

(view spoiler)

| ✦ Height ✦ |

5’ 6”

| ✦ Weight ✦ |

136 lbs

| ✦ Race ✦ |

European-American

< ✧ Eyes ✧ >

Hazel ~ Grey/Green with flecks of gold

< ✧ Hair ✧ >

Dark brown with copper tints

< ✧ Skin ✧ >

Olive

| ✦ Accessories ✦ |

Single piercing studs, minimalist jewelry

| ✦ Glasses/Contacts ✦ |

n/a

| ✦ Other ✦ |

Wouldn’t consider this part of her appearance, but Leila has asthma and, while it rarely bothers her, she still carries around her inhaler

What’s on the inside will always be more important than what’s on the outside.

❀ Sweet natured, gentle, and loving, Leila is the exact opposite of most witches. With an irritating amount of patience, Leila is also stubborn, willing to stand by something she believes for as long as she must-she will not let her thoughts and ideas be dismissed. However, her unassuming nature makes her a bit blind-sided to darker things that may lurk in her students. Though, Leila is attentive to the individual students, and knows all of them by name. While she is probably the most easy going of the teachers, that doesn't make her unobservant. Leila makes sure everyone in her class gets the work they need, and if anyone slacks off, she jumps on them like a cobra. If those students refuse to do the work they need, Leila will make their work harder and harder until they do what they should-that, or she just gives them an awful grade. Nothing can shake Leila, and she will not be bribed or blackmailed into anything she doesn't want to do-in fact, that makes her even more bullheaded. With a love for animals and nature, and beasts and monsters, Leila really doesn't care about your appearance or your origin-she cares about you. ❀

Image result for nature banner

Father ⮚ Alistaire Jackson

𐩘 Sorcerer 𐩘

Mother ❧ Jezebel Crowley Jackson

𐩘 Witch 𐩘

𐩘 Leila was born into a rich family-who only got that way through less than pure methods. But she was raised without money. 𐩘

♣ White witches are a bit of an oddity, but Leila always has been quite strange. With her strangely gentle nature, coming from a family of violent witches and dark sorcerers, Leila was a break in the darkness... Her parents didn't care too much for her, and were on the verge of considering murder-but then Leila's savior came. A gryphon. A.... Unique one. (view spoiler) Most likely, the parents of Leila had picked its territory to undergo their murder-and the gryphon did not approve. It drove off the parents, but for one reason or another, kept Leila.
The gryphon raised Leila on berries, lungfish, and tried to feed her turtle and crocodile-both she disliked. Up until age 12, Leila was with that gryphon. But she was found by a student of the House of Saffron on his way back to the Institute, and the student took her with him.
Growing up the rest of her years at Addermire, Leila never forgot the gryphon that raised her, and has always loved animals and magical creatures-even the cruel ones, like faeries.
As a gift from one of her alumni students, Leila was given a gryphon egg, which hatched another cute-but unusual-gryphon. (view spoiler) Leila brings the gryphon everywhere, and it has a thin gold collar with its name-Akihiko, in honor of the student who'd gifted it to Leila-engraved in it. ♣

(view spoiler)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Wolfgang Forester - Disciplinary Branch

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Related image

Wolfgang Forester
𑁋
:: Wolfgang :: "wolf" & "path, journey" ⟾ Germany
< Forester > "one in charge of the King's forest" ⟾ Middle English
_
:: Wolfe :: variant spelling of wolf ‖ Irish, English, German
(view spoiler)
𑁋
Wolfgang was named by his father, after his grandfather

𐩘𐩘𐩘 ❘❙❘ 𐩘𐩘𐩘
NineTeen

Note - Stopped aging at 19 :: Really, he's about 1099 yrs old??

< Gemini-Cancer cusp >

𐩘𐩘𐩘 ❘❙❘ 𐩘𐩘𐩘

Cis Male ♂

♡ Poly ♥ Poly ♥ Mono ♡

(view spoiler)

♂ Male pronouns

𐩘𐩘𐩘 ❘❙❘ 𐩘𐩘𐩘

☀ Moon influence
✴ level 7 ✴
☽ Aura Reading ☾
(view spoiler)
⛤ Demonic Magic ⛤
(view spoiler)
⽕ Hellhound Physiology ⽕
(view spoiler)
⽍ Murderous Possession ⽍
(view spoiler)

𐩘𐩘𐩘 ❘❙❘ 𐩘𐩘𐩘

🏶 House Of tbd 🏶
⪛ alumni House member :: Disciplinary Branch

Image result for black and white fire gif

(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)
REMEMBER all art, pics, etc. are not mine.
1st pic is Wolfgang in human form, 2nd is him in hellhound form

| ✦ Height ✦ |

6’ 0”
Hellhound - about the size of an average man-not as large as a full blooded hellhound

| ✦ Weight ✦ |

175 lbs
Hellhound - Not really fat, but not super lean. Well muscles with a good amount of weight without being overweight

| ✦ Race ✦ |

European, with some German and Irish mixed in there
Warlock - Hellhound x Human ((haha, don't ask))

< ✧ Eyes ✧ >

Most likely the most eye-catching, and creepy/strange part about Wolfe. Where his eyes should've been white, they're black, and where there should've been a pupil-there's just glowing red circles with dots of white in the center.

< ✧ Hair ✧ >

Coal black

< ✧ Skin ✧ >

Fair :: Dotted with freckles on face and shoulders, not so much arms, etc.

| ✦ Accessories ✦ |

Left ear has two helix piercings that are way up on the ear, where it sort of reaches a curved peak

| ✦ Glasses/Contacts ✦ |

n/a

| ✦ Other ✦ |

Voiceclaim is Ryan McCartan
Style of dress varies from shirt with trenchcoat to full suit to a simple shirt with dress pants and suspenders (yes, suspenders) Upside-down cross-like scar on forehead. Canines are inhumanly sharp due to hellhound heritage, teeth blinding white-but... That may be unrelated.

Related image

❈ Not quite apathetic, but not overly emotional. Wolfgang is often seen as friendly but not overly social, preferring to distance himself from large groups unless he absolutely can't avoid lots of people. Of course, if it's just one or a few people, Wolfgang will gladly go and bother them-if he's feeling particularly bored. Other than that, the alumnus student strays away from events where he may be forced to interact with other people.

Studious, observant, and cynical about... Uhm. Most things, actually. Very masochistic, with a strange sense of humour. But he despises abuse and violence towards others-unless there's a "good" reason behind it. Of course, "good" could mean anything-since Wolfe doesn't have a very prominent line between what's right and what's wrong. Example: In Wolfgang's mind, murder and genocide isn't bad-but verbally abusing someone is okay, if they "deserve it"

Also very possessive, and easily made jealous. Hates being pinned down, and doesn't like rules, believing you should do whatever you feel is just-which could be anything, in regards to him. Just a wee bit unstable, and more than a little depressed-after all these years, and his history, who wouldn't be?

Pretty self-preserving, unless there's something in it for him he won't do shit for ya. Now, would he do something for loved ones without expecting something in return? Maybe. Maybe not. Really depends if Wolfe's feeling generous.

A sneak, liar-but not evil. Wolfe'll help any side he wants to help. Or whichever has a bigger amount of money. Wolfgang is also, surprisingly, insecure about himself-though he feigns confidence. And usually keeps little of his own mad thoughts inside if he can help it. Obsessive, vindictive, and controlling are also traits Wolfe has. Perhaps he just feels a certain safety and security in being able to control at least something in this chaotic world? Or maybe it rubbed off on him from his man-whore of a father.

More of his character can be discovered in roleplay

Related image

Father ⮚ Arthur Forrester

𐩘 Mundane 𐩘

Mother ❧ Avalon

𐩘 Hellhound 𐩘

𐩘 Wolfgang has experienced it all, being immortal 𐩘

♣ Oh, Wolfgang started out fairly normal. Liked to play knights with all his buddies, took enjoyment in poking dead things with sticks ((okay, maybe not normal)), and loved and defended his sister from all the bullies. Those are the clearer memories...

Wolfe also remembers that his father always brought three women with him on monday, two on tuesday, three again on wednesday and thursday, and on friday-Wolfgang recalls that his father never came home on friday. Also remembers that it only took three mugs of beer to take his father out, and that his father puked more than any newbie to drinking-his father just couldn't hold his ale.

Wolfgang's father had seventy five nails on his coffin lid, nailed there by Wolfgang himself. His coffine was made from the doors of the house and stray wood scraps that Wolfe managed to get his hands on. The whole thing was covered in the silver jewelry the women left behind, it also had iron shavings filling the inside like packing peanuts.

Wolfe remembered the blood, the screams-alright, fine. He's a sadist, but that's not his fault. Call it... The demon in him. But it's not like Wolfe's father hadn't deserved what was due. His father had been a cheater, a liar, a son of a bitch. He'd been pretentious, abusive, and didn't care a wink for any of his bastard children-especially not Wolfgang or his little sister, Mary. That wretched man, Arthur, felt nothing every time he beat his son-or... Did less than appropriate things with his own daughter. Arthur disgusted Wolfe, his own father-no, the stranger that he was forced to live with-made Wolfgang want to punch his teeth in, watch the blood poor from his gums and laugh as Arthur's effing body withered to a shriveled heap of skin...

Wolfgang recalls many betrayals and pain in his life, small moments of joy. He's never cheated on any of his partners with anyone, and has never once dated or slept with another lover until his current one died peacefully. Wolfe has committed millions of murders, saved some lives, helped others. He's also stolen, lied, and been a nuisance to every mortal person he chooses to bug. But Wolfe gave up on love after being betrayed billions of times around the nineteenth century, deciding to stop trying to be what people expect of him-though he's still insecure-and instead be free.

He found out about Addermire and joined cause, heck, he's got nothin' else goin' on ♣

(view spoiler)

Image result for fire gif

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Casey Portermount - Prince

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Casey Portermount
𑁋
:: Casey :: Vigilant or watchful ⟾ Derived from Irish Gaelic cathasaigh
< Portermount > The Kingdom of the Royal family ⟾ ---
_
:: --- :: ---/i> ‖ ---
(view spoiler)
𑁋
Casey's mother named him, and spent much of her time raising him

𐩘𐩘𐩘 ❘❙❘ 𐩘𐩘𐩘

Eight 🜂 Teen

But he ages 3 times as slowly, so, really he's 54

< Taurus > :: < Dragon >

April 27, 1964

𐩘𐩘𐩘 ❘❙❘ 𐩘𐩘𐩘

Cis Male ♂

⚣ Androphilia ⚤ Polyromantic ⚢ Monogamous ⚣

(view spoiler)

♂ Fluid pronouns

Usually male or non-binary

𐩘𐩘𐩘 ❘❙❘ 𐩘𐩘𐩘

❋ shade influence
✴ level 7 ✴
🙞 Regenerative Healing Factor 🙜
(view spoiler)
⿓ Asian Dragon Physiology ⿓
(view spoiler)
⚓ Power Anchoring ⚓
(view spoiler)
㊎ Weapon Creature Creation ㊍
(view spoiler)

𐩘𐩘𐩘 ❘❙❘ 𐩘𐩘𐩘

Prince of Portermount

Image result for prince crown aesthetic

(view spoiler)

Prince Casey is a boy with a fairly feminine built. Despite their broad shoulders and somewhat square jaw, Casey is still on of those people where it's hard to determine if they're male or female.

Casey's dragon form is wingless, but in dragon form Casey is much faster and more graceful than any other sort of dragon could be. Doesn't really have scales, instead, Casey's dragon form has smooth-but surprisingly thick-skin that's easy to damage but quick to heal. The reason why Casey's dragon form has four eyes is a complete mystery, but the extra eyes are blind and really don't affect Casey in any way-don't help, but don't harm either. Casey has some spines along his back but no horns, though he does have large ears and long, thick claws.

NOTE - Casey prefers dragon form, though he'll change into human if he absolutely must... But, while he doesn't "struggle" with changing forms, Casey certainly doesn't like it. Still, he's reasonably comfortable in both forms

| ✦ Height ✦ |

5' 7"
Dragon - 11 m, maybe less? Which may sound tall, but compared to other dragons, Casey is small-but at least they're fast

| ✦ Weight ✦ |

152 lbs
Dragon - Extremely light, mainly lean muscle, thick skin, and bone

| ✦ Race ✦ |

Dragon/shape-shifting Unicorn

< ✧ Eyes ✧ >

In both forms, Casey's eyes are ever changing. No, not hazel-Casey's eyes literally change every few hours, gradually going through every color you can possibly name.

< ✧ Hair ✧ >

Hair is dyed a fading violet, some hints of blue mixed in. The sides and some in the back is shaved and left its natural dark ebony color

< ✧ Skin ✧ >

< Human > Light skin w/ pink undertone
Dragon - Purple and grey

| ✦ Accessories ✦ |

Wears multiple rings on their fingers, has a (left) eyebrow ring, and a septum piercing
< Right > 2 standard piercings, upper and lower lobes, and a bar earring
Left 4 piercings, starting from the lobe and going up. Two forward helix rings
Has a unicorn tattoo on their right ankle (view spoiler) and a dragon tattoo on their left arm (view spoiler)

| ✦ Glasses/Contacts ✦ |

n/a

| ✦ Other ✦ |

Wears mens button up shirts, casual suit jacket, jeans/skinny jeans, and whatever shoes he's comfortable in-sometimes heels, other times boots. Always dressed as though they're going to an interview
-- Likes wearing make up, so you can often find Casey with eyeliner, or mascara, etc. So, don't be surprised. But they don't like heavy make up...

𐩘𐩘𐩘 ❘❙❘ 𐩘𐩘𐩘

❀ Casey is easily amused, and may come off as distant and apathetic. But, really, they're probably just thinking about some new problem that's arisen or another mess that's been made that the Royal family will-undoubtedly-have to clean up.

Casey is very interested in the inner workings of the kingdom their parents rule over, and has always been a dreamer-and a doer. Casey likes certain things being done for them-like meals, or schedules. But Casey likes to do other things themself, for example: Casey will change into dragon form and check the castle borders, instead of sitting back and letting their guards do it. That doesn't mean Casey isn't lazy-they can be. And they always have to take an hour to make a decision or to do something, because Casey is thorough.

Casey also tends to shut themself off from their peers and their siblings, won't even talk to you if they don't like you. If they do, they'll share a few words with you, but Casey usually just resorts to small, curt nods.

Studious, strategic, and patient are words that can describe them. But Casey also has an impatient, terribly curious side-and a stubborn side. If Casey doesn't agree with something, they'll fight against it-won't stop until they win whatever argument they're partaking in. Alas, Casey may make good points and they may be very intelligent and clever-but Casey has no finesse and is blunt to a point that it's just plain rude, not to mention their pride ((they might also be a wee bit arrogant, when speaking about Portermount)) ❀

𐩘𐩘𐩘 ❘❙❘ 𐩘𐩘𐩘

Father ⮚ ---

𐩘 King of Portermount :: Dragon 𐩘

Mother ❧ ---

𐩘 Queen of Portermount :: Shapeshifting Unicorn 𐩘

𐩘 Rich, very rich. They're royalty, Portermount is a big kingdom with lots of people. 𐩘

"For being alive for fifty-four years, time sure does fly. I don't even recall all the birthdays of my siblings-sorry loves.
"Anyways, I do remember who raised me, though. Mother did, right from birth and on up until I had to get a tutor. Even then, Mother was always someone I could turn to. Oh, Father is wonderful, of course-but my mother was my role model. She was benevolent and beautiful and smarter than any woman I've met-she's a wonderful queen and an excellent mother. She encouraged my use of whatever pronouns I felt comfortable with, and was the first person I told when I discovered my ability to transform into a dragon.
"Life was, and is, easy at the castle-then I discovered politics! The Kingdom of Portermount is so fascinating, everything is, and I'm so interested in it all that-to this day-I continue to study, and experiment, and learn. I even have a personal library, full of scrolls and books I may or may not've forgotten to return to their rightful owners..."
~ Casey Portermount

Related image

(view spoiler)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Psyche - Assistant Head House member

Related image

Psyche
𑁋
:: Psyche :: the soul ⟾ Greek
_
:: Psy :: --- ‖ ---
(view spoiler)
𑁋
Psyche was named by her mother-why was this the name her mother gave her? No idea

𐩘𐩘𐩘 ❘❙❘ 𐩘𐩘𐩘

Six Teen

August 27, 2001

< Virgo > :: < Snake >

𐩘𐩘𐩘 ❘❙❘ 𐩘𐩘𐩘

Cis Female ♀

♥ Homosexual ⚢ Homoromantic ♥

(view spoiler)

♀ Female pronouns

𐩘𐩘𐩘 ❘❙❘ 𐩘𐩘𐩘

🌙 Moon influence 🌙
✴ level 6 ✴

Though this witch only has two magickal categories she's familiar with, they are very ancient and very powerful categories-and Psyche is very, very skilled in these areas

✧ Homo Magi ✧ (view spoiler)
⺡Primordial Water Manipulation ⺡ (view spoiler)

𐩘𐩘𐩘 ❘❙❘ 𐩘𐩘𐩘

🏶 House Of Brigmore 🏶
⪛ Assistant Head House member ⫺

"I'm so scared you'll see
the monster hiding
inside of me."
~ Psyche

(view spoiler)

| ✦ Height ✦ |

5' 9"

| ✦ Weight ✦ |

137 lbs

| ✦ Race ✦ |

Witch

< ✧ Eyes ✧ >

Flat, stormy ocean blue

< ✧ Hair ✧ >

Dyed blue

< ✧ Skin ✧ >

Pale, or, "fair" ((pale. Pale like a dead person))

| ✦ Accessories ✦ |

Nope

| ✦ Glasses/Contacts ✦ |

n/a

| ✦ Other ✦ |

Voice claim is Michaela Dietz
Has a tattoo of a mirror on her back with writing, "You can't keep me trapped here any more" With a line of flowers fanning out on either side of the mirror
-- Psyche almost always dresses in a dark indigo, dark blue, or black tank top with her long lapis-blue, pleated skirt which she pretty much always wears

Related image

Tired, sad, and lonely-those are easy words to describe her. Weary with life, desperate for change, but far too scared to make the first step alone. Psyche has tried, constantly, to get past her fears and anxieties without relying on others-due to her pride-but often finds herself having to turn to someone.

Not exactly patient, but tolerant to most things, Psyche is ready to deal with life's small problems. But when it comes to big things, she's more like... "Get that shit away from me."

Not "selfish", but certainly not selfless, Psyche is just trying to stay alive and stay away from trouble. All she wants is peace and quiet-but she also wants someone who she can love and trust, and who will be there for her. But Psyche, with her insecurities, has zero confidence and tends to be salty, sassy, and snappy towards others.

Immediately seen as a cold, apathetic, and a resentful girl who only just wants out of... Everything. Just a little peace, a little silence-that's all she wants. Which can make her desperate, and irritable ((which can cause a spike and lack of control in her powers))

Not sadistic, but a bit of a masochist-though Psyche struggles with this side of her and knows when and if something is bad or unhealthy. She also is a trace depressed and just a bit lazy-but that doesn't make her any less intelligent or cause her grades to waver from straight A's. Psyche is also very wary, hesitant, and cynical about the honesty and sincerity of others.

More, of course, can be discovered in roleplay!

Related image

Father ⮚ some bastard who walked out on me a long time ago

𐩘 Mage 𐩘

Mother ❧ Jasmine

𐩘 Witch 𐩘

𐩘 Better off than most, but it wasn't like Psyche was swimming in money 𐩘

Psyche was raised by her mother up until age fourteen, because that's when Psyche's powers really kicked in.

Witches are naturally jealous, and selfish, so it wasn't a surprise when Jasmine became wary and infuriated about her daughter's increasing powers and strength. In little to no time, Jas was making attempts to kill Psyche. But she was smarter than that, and eluded each of her mother's attempts until, finally, Psyche just ditched home and headed for Addermire.

However, she didn't make it there, and instead ran into Cecily, who seemed nice. At first. Then Psyche, she didn't know how it happened, became trapped in an abusive relationship. Being used and manipulated, and then dumped for a week before Cecily would return, begging for forgiveness. And it would just... Repeat. Over, and over, and over again until she finally had enough and blew up-magic wise. Cecily's cause of death had been an unusual amount of water trapped in her lungs, no one knew how that'd happened-just Psyche.

Finally, she made it to Addermire at age (late) fifteen, tired and desperate for a change from the tight spot she'd been trapped in for a year of her life. Psyche prefers not to speak of or even think about that time.

(view spoiler)

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 04, 2018 03:17PM) (new)

Chrysanthos Byrne - Student

Image result for wild flower banner

Chrysanthos Byrne
𑁋
:: Chrysanthos :: golden flower ⟾ Greek

< Byrne > raven ⟾ Irish
_
:: Chrys//Chris :: "bearer of Christ"//"carrier of Christ" ‖ ---//Greek
(view spoiler)

< Flower Boy > Has a love for flowers, as well as an ability to summon them ‖ ---
(view spoiler)

:: Golden Eyes :: Chrysanthos' father used to call him golden eyes, because his eyes were, sometimes, golden-duh... ‖ ---
(view spoiler)

< Chrysanthos has been called many nasty names in the past-though he lives in a fairly welcoming kingdom-but, since coming to Addermire, he hasn't encountered nearly as much hostility >
𑁋
Chrysanthos was named by his mother, but his last name it his father's

𐩘𐩘𐩘 ❘❙❘ 𐩘𐩘𐩘

Eight Teen

March 23, 2000

< Aries > :: < Dragon >

𐩘𐩘𐩘 ❘❙❘ 𐩘𐩘𐩘

Cis Male ♂

♥ Homosexual ⚣ Homoromantic ♥

(view spoiler)

♂ Male pronouns

Image result for Sun banner

🌙 Moon influence 🌙
✴ level 6 ✴

❁ Flower Manipulation ❁
(view spoiler)
⽖ Werewolf Physiology ⽖
(view spoiler)
❀ Spring Empowerment ❀
(view spoiler)
𐩘𐩘𐩘 ❘❙❘ 𐩘𐩘𐩘

🏶 House Of --- 🏶
Average House member ⫺

Related image
(view spoiler)

| ✦ Height ✦ |

5' 5"

| ✦ Weight ✦ |

147 lbs

| ✦ Race ✦ |

Demigod//Werewolf
:: Child of Persephone ::

< ✧ Eyes ✧ >

Brown w/ strong traces of gold
:: Sometimes his eyes will go pure gold if overcome by a strong emotion or during full moons, when he's not trying to change ::

< ✧ Hair ✧ >

Brown with streaks of gold

< ✧ Skin ✧ >

Warm, almost golden tone

| ✦ Accessories ✦ |

Does wear a generous amount of bangles, has two or three watches, and will wear earrings (single piercing)

| ✦ Glasses/Contacts ✦ |

His eyesight is, oddly enough, still as awful as before! ((glasses in pic are the glasses he wears))

| ✦ Other ✦ |

Voice claim is Jonathan Groff

---

Buoyant, that's really the first thing you notice about Chrysanthos. Upbeat and lively despite his less than pleasant history. Chrysanthos has always been a cheerful boy, and can often be found drinking cup after cup of coffee-maybe that's why he's always bouncing off the walls...
Chrys does have his moments when he is dead serious and, on occasion, Chrys can become rather despondent.
Paranoid and full of jitters, it's pretty much impossible for Chrysanthos to stand/sit still. Has a lot of energy, but doesn't have all that much drive unless given a reason to direct his nervous energy.
Chrysanthos is really high strung, and very detail oriented. He is also painfully oblivious, not to say he isn't smart but... Mmh... If the answer swatted him upside the head he still wouldn't see it, unless someone were to point it out to him. Always the last to know about rumours and gossip, but very knowledgeable about pop culture.
Chrys is impulsive, and has this bad habit to say the first thing that pops into his head-resulting in a whole hell of a lot of rambling. In fact, he could hold a whole conversation for minutes at a time just talking to himself about the smallest things.
Alert and observant, even if he's bad at reading social situations, Chrysanthos always has an eye out for suspicious happenings and whatnot.
Even though he's a werewolf, Chrys has always been quite interested in vampires and faeries-even befriended two. He's always been a curious fellow, and even becoming a lycanthrope can't stop that.
Chrysanthos is quick to make friends, but slow to trust them. Due to his history he struggles with letting himself relax around others. Chrys is also very paranoid and skittish, with extremely low self-esteem and constantly insulting himself over every small fault.

---

Father ⮚ Michael Byrne

𐩘 Mundane 𐩘

Mother ❧ Persephone

𐩘 Goddess 𐩘

𐩘 Moderately wealthy, enough to go to school and have some personal items 𐩘

Chrysanthos was raised by his father up until age thirteen, that's when Michael died.

The rest of Chrys' history is not something we'll be going into deep detail about. But, know this, the uncle Chrys was passed on to wasn't the best relative. He used and abused Chrys, both physically, verbally, and sexually. When Chrysanthos did find someone who seemed to like him, at age fifteen, he discovered they didn't really care about him. And it went on like that for awhile, him getting caught up with someone only to be used and thrown aside-becoming a toy to most.

Chrys was a heartbroken teen at seven-teen when he got turned, and went rampant in town. The Royal Family had guards sent for him and he was dragged to Addermire, and there he stays-a lot calmer than before, but nevertheless wary.

(view spoiler)

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 04, 2018 03:17PM) (new)

Achelois - Teacher

Related image

Achelois
𑁋
:: Achelois :: "she who washes away pain" ⟾ Greek
_
< A > first letter of the English alphabet ‖ English
(view spoiler)

:: Miss A/Achelois :: --- ‖ English
(view spoiler)
𑁋
Achelois doesn't quite remember getting her name, her father probably gave it to her.... Or her worshippers...

𐩘𐩘𐩘 ❘❙❘ 𐩘𐩘𐩘
Nine 🜄 Teen

∞ Immortal ∞

Has been alive since the beginning of everything

𐩘𐩘𐩘 ❘❙❘ 𐩘𐩘𐩘

Cis Female ♀

♡ Demisexual ♥ Panromantic ♥ Monogamous ♡

If a girl is stupid enough to love you
after you broke her heart,

(view spoiler)

I guarantee you,
she is the one.

♀ Female pronouns

𐩘𐩘𐩘 ❘❙❘ 𐩘𐩘𐩘

☾ Shade influence 🌣
✴ level ???
𐩘

Other powers Achelois is known for is her ability to read auras, ability to communicate with wolves-which, though she doesn't really have a sacred animal, she still considers her favourite creature, and all the other typical powers of a goddess.
A skill Achelois can't control is how her eyes light up from blue-grey to pure silver when using magic or when she's feeling a particularly strong emotion(s). She also seems to radiate a soft silver light whenever Achelois is in a dark or dimly lit place.

𐩘𐩘
♥ Empathy ♥
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Em...
Achelois is extremely powerful, but this is one of the many magics she's known for.
Able to sense the emotions of anything or emotional imprints on objects ((ex: Can feel the emotions from a ring worn by a married woman/man if they're strong enough))
-- Limitations are: Unable to read emotion from robots, artificial beings ((that don't have emotion)), or other immortals who are equipped with Apathy. Those who are shielded from her, but they have to be extremely powerful. Those who are emotion locked.

☙ Healing ❧
As a goddess of healing, and able to "wash away pain", it's no surprise that Achelois is also very well known for her healing magic.
But she doesn't just heal physical wounds, Achelois is capable of healing others emotionally as well as mentally ((ex: Soothing heartbreak/sadness, easing the affects of a mental illness or mental/emotional trauma))
Achelois can put her magic into moonlight, and turn it into a liquid like potion which can be taken in doses-since her magic can be like a drug: addicting.
-- Limitations are Achelois' magic can become rather addicting if give too much or if taking her moonlight elixir. Achelois cannot completely heal a damaged soul or mind ((those with trauma, etc.)) but she can make it easier for said person to cope with whatever mental/emotional problems they're struggling with.

☽ Lunar Magic ☾
Achelois can control moonlight, moon dust, etc. etc. Pretty much, anything you can think about regarding the moon-she's able to manipulate it or completely control it.
Achelois is also known to use moonlight to focus her magic, even able to turn moonlight into an elixir which can be used to soothe emotional or mental trauma.
-- Limitations are Achelois can't control the moon nearly as well as other, more prominent moon goddesses. Achelois' lunar magic focuses more on her ability to manipulate moonlight and lunar dust.

𐩘𐩘𐩘 ❘❙❘ 𐩘𐩘𐩘

🏶 House Of --- 🏶
Goddess of the Moon and Healing
🏶 Teacher for Empathy Magic and Healer 🏶

Related image

| ✦ Height ✦ |

5’ 5”

| ✦ Weight ✦ |

115 lbs

| ✦ Race ✦ |

---

< ✧ Eyes ✧ >

Blue-Grey

< ✧ Hair ✧ >

Dark brown (ebony)

< ✧ Skin ✧ >

Fair

| ✦ Accessories ✦ |

Doesn't really wear earrings or much jewelry in general. Except on occasion.

| ✦ Glasses/Contacts ✦ |

n/a

| ✦ Other ✦ |

Voiceclaim is Lily Collins ((open to suggestions, though))
Dresses in simple outfits. Mostly skirts or skinny jeans with women's dress shirts or-because she likes modern pop culture-graphic tees with blazers or cardigans, paired with skinny jeans and "Converse"

Image result for Smile

Achelois is a very sweet-natured, loving person who's always more than happy to stop and listen to whatever ailments you may have. Understanding and empathetic, with a gentleness that's hard to find in times like these, Achelois is often portrayed as weaker or less outgoing as her other moon goddess siblings. Perhaps this is true... After all, she does tend to be very hesitant about anything and everything she does. Rarely impulsive, rarely, and always thinks through all options and all ways her choices may affect others or how something might affect her. Some may accuse Achelois of being a coward, which is probably true... Ish. But in regards to her friends or close companions, Achelois is fiercely loyal and will do whatever it takes for them.

Considerate and thoughtful of others, Achelois is hesitant to throw herself into a fight if there's another way out. Even if that way is through hours of talking-or her running away. If the problem continues to follow her, Achelois will face it-but if there's even the smallest chance that she can avoid whatever it is that's bothering her, she'll take it. Because confrontations just really aren't her thing, unless Achelois is aware that she has others with her.

Insecure and uncertain of her choices, Achelois is well known for second guessing herself, and for being the Queen of Worrying Over Every Small Detail. Detail oriented, slightly skittish, and not nearly as confident about her skills as other immortals are. Even so, Achelois has her serene, calm face down quite well. Even if she's scared half out of her wits, her expression would barely hint at her true emotions.

In regards to "picking sides", Achelois prefers to stay out of it. Though, she's willing to heal people from either sides of a war-since such things as clans, tribes, kingdoms, etc. mean little to nothing with her. She's extremely passive and neutral on the very thought of war.

Related image

Father ⮚ Asclepius

𐩘 Greek god 𐩘

Mother ❧ ---

𐩘 --- 𐩘

𐩘 Rich, presumably 𐩘

Achelois remembers some of her past, mainly events like the Titan War, Trojan War, and crazy huge events like that. She remembers smaller things, too-like Apollo and Artemis' first birthday, the day the Hunt really started, and Zeus and Hera's wedding, etc.

Achelois shared history with Neutral Good, had a few... Encounters with Lawful Evil, and-of course-knew of Lawful Good, everyone knew of her... As well as Chaotic Evil and his significant other-who Achelois admired for his devotion.

Achelois was close to Neutral Good, Hugo, whom she considered an ally-a friend. And who she happily came to help whenever he needed her, knowing he'd do the same for her.

Achelois remembers Basil. Basil had been a simple mortal who'd prayed, fiercely, for sight-after being born blind. Healing him, Achelois hadn't expected the mortal to become a fiercely loyal follower of hers, she didn't expect him to grab her attention. She didn't expect to fall in love with him.

Basil and she never had children, but they loved each other dearly. Before Basil had died, being sent into a war he didn't deserve to die in, he'd given Achelois a grey wolf with startling blue eyes. The minor moon goddess kept the wolf, and when Celena (the wolf) reached her death, Achelois brought her back as her wolf companion-remembering Basil in her.

Now, the war Basil had fought in had been the Trojan War. The war in which Cara-Lawful Good-had locked up all the other Primordials. The war when she lost not only her love, but many of her friends and acquaintances-which included Neutral Good.

By the time Achelois came to the realization that Hugo and the others were missing, she had no idea where they were-didn't even know where to begin looking. And, because of recent events, Achelois hopes to see the other Primordials again-even the Chaotic ones. It just wasn't the same without the Primordials... ((that's not to say she encourages a war or anything, but Achelois does miss the Primordials))

(view spoiler)

Related image

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 21, 2019 05:19AM) (new)

Canary Lahti - teacher

Related image

(Kanariin) Canary Ailbe Lahti
𑁋
:: Canary :: type of bird ⟾ Spanish
< Ailbe > White ⟾ Irish
:: Lahti :: "bay" or "gulf" ⟾ Finnish
_
< --- > --- ‖ ---
(view spoiler)
𑁋
Canary was named by his father for his birth mother's favorite bird-and his hair, which was more golden at birth. But the actual name had been the Estonian word for "canary", but Kanariin will identify as either names-preferring Canary.

𐩘𐩘𐩘 ❘❙❘ 𐩘𐩘𐩘
Twenty 🜂 Seven

< Sagittarius-Capricorn cusp >

December 20, 1991

𐩘𐩘𐩘 ❘❙❘ 𐩘𐩘𐩘

Cis Male ♂

♡ Pan ♥ Pan ♥ Poly ((actually, he really doesn't care either way)) ♡

(view spoiler)

♂ Male pronouns

𐩘𐩘𐩘 ❘❙❘ 𐩘𐩘𐩘

☀ Sun influence
✴ level 8 ✴
☽ Clairvoyance ☾
(view spoiler)
🟄 Angel Soul 🟄
(view spoiler)
♫ Musical Combat ♪
(view spoiler)

𐩘𐩘𐩘 ❘❙❘ 𐩘𐩘𐩘

🏶 House Of Saffron 🏶
alumnus ((Former)) Head House member ⫺

Image result for night vale do not go into the dog park

(view spoiler)

| ✦ Height ✦ |

6’ 3” (view spoiler)

| ✦ Weight ✦ |

173 lbs

| ✦ Race ✦ |

Finnish, Estonian, bit of Russian, some Latvian...

Nephilim Descendent ((doesn't have any Nephilim abilities, just the powers already listed))

< ✧ Eyes ✧ >

Purple. Like grapes.

< ✧ Hair ✧ >

Pale blonde, with dark brown, shaved undersides

< ✧ Skin ✧ >

Light, almost olive complexion

| ✦ Accessories ✦ |

Tattoos of tentacles, eyes, and mouths. Father's bronze and leather wristwatch, with headphones that don't play music-because they're broken.

| ✦ Glasses/Contacts ✦ |

Bottom of Canary's thick purples glasses is plastic, while the top just has a barely-visible, silver wire running on the upper part of the glass lenses

| ✦ Other ✦ |

Voiceclaim is Cecil Baldwin ((no other voice matches his appearance... In my opinion)) (view spoiler)
Dresses like a dork. Also loves bowties, so he will almost always be found wearing a bowtie-or a bow-because. Meh. Sometimes, though, Canary will wear the most ridiculous outfits for fun

Related image

❈ Despite his very laidback and relaxed personality, Canary can be very energetic. And constantly gives off a positive, encouraging aura that motivates trust from others. Even the darkest hearts can feel the slightest traces of joy when Canary offers a smile.

Very outgoing, though he can also be nervous and say the dumbest of things. Canary has also been known to get so excited he moves about like a frantic puppy... And then runs into walls... And then laugh his head off...

Despite his intelligence and great mind, Canary can be a bit oblivious/dense. But he is usually a very clever, an observant man who simply chooses to focus more on playing and goofing around-but Canary likes success as much as the next person. He also likes music, and kids, so he uses his remarkable amount of patience to teach a group of kids who are more than likely bored with life at the thought of marching in the sun for hours on end.

Trustworthy, but also self-reliant to the point he becomes too proud to let his guard down. Surprisingly responsible, very eccentric, and not the "run and be afraid" sort of crazy. But definitely not normal.

Often very impulsive, blunt, and unshakable (which isn't always the best thing about him) Canary will drift off into his own thoughts, or his attention might be drawn away and take... hours awhile for reality to drag Canary back to Earth.

Competitive, and tends to jump into and do dumb things when his brother isn't there to be smart for him... Also, Canary is surprisingly depressing. Though he won't go into all that, and his very unhealthy habit of talking about death and pain and how we're all going to become nothing and how life is probably just some dream we've conjured up.

All in all, Canary is just a friendly, cheerful dude with a very calming voice and some very strange attributes. MORE CAN BE DISCOVERED AND ADDED ON THROUGH ROLEPLAY as usual

Related image

Father ⮚ Mihkel Lahti

𐩘 Mundane/Sparked 𐩘

Mother ❧ (bio) Estere Ivanov :: (step-) Aibreann Walsh Lahti

𐩘 (bio) Sparked :: (step) Distantly related to Sparked-has some paranormal abilities 𐩘

𐩘 Formerly, Canary was barely scraping by with his father. Now he's middle class 𐩘

𝌝 Canary's father had fallen in and out of love constantly, unable to find that "just right" women. He's had multiple affairs, but only two, actual, relationships. Mr. Lahti was on the verge of settling down with Estere Ivanov, but then the accident happened.

After Estere had given birth to Canary, only a few days after, she died from the birth. For reasons a bit muddled. Leaving Mihkel with the choice of keeping his child, or throwing him into the system. In the end, Mihkel had settled with the idea of keeping his son, and naming him after his lover's favorite bird.

Raised up until age three before his father found someone he clicked with, Canary never knew he wasn't related to his "twin"-they were borne on the same day, and call themselves twins-until age thirteen, when Mihkel felt compelled to drop that bomb on his head. Still, Canary grew up a nice, comfortable life with his much less extravagant/over dramatic brother. Canary and Robert enrolled at Addermire only because Canary's powers and "Angel Soul" had become to show much more-and Robert's powers, though small, were also beginning to become apparent.

Thrown into different Houses, Elderlocke and Saffron, Canary was forced into a new situation. But he thrived, and so did his... Less flashier brother. He then became the marching band coach, not wanting to leave the school until he found something that truly fit him-plus, Canary loved students, music, and expressing yourself! Robert went on to become a tbd by rper

(view spoiler)

Related image

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Bernardo Estrada - student

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Arundel West - student

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

RELATIONSHIPS

- Leila

currently dating Derek Hale (The Outsider's character)

-- Achelois

not in a relationship, might be open to one...

--- Kanariin (Canary)

definitely not in a relationship, definitely interested in one. Also needs friends.

---- Celeste

she could use a sweet gal to be nice to her, or some nice friends.

----- Psyche

I'm all about character development, so a friend would be great. No romance.

------ Chrysanthos

mmm.... yeah, I guess he could use a romantic relationship. And a best friend.

------- Bernardo

meh

-------- Arundel

childhood crush? Best friend? Friends? Any ideas???

--------- Wolfgang

uhhhh... idk

---------- Casey

meh

----------- Landon

meEhH??? idk