Maryse's Book Blog WolfPack/Bridesmaids Meeting Place discussion

The One
This topic is about The One
2018 ~ Buddy Reads > The One by John Marrs BR *SPOILERS*

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4283 comments The day has come!

Melinda Ruyten | 1026 comments I'm finding its a bit all over the place. Having trouble getting into it.

Paula White | 796 comments It’s generally a chapter per character but it will all come together- try and stick with it Melinda.

Melinda Ruyten | 1026 comments Still sticking with it. It I’ve been so busy no time to read.

Michele | 2131 comments I haven't started yet - just re-emerging from the grad party chaos of the weekend. I'm going to start tonight but I may have to take a break when I get my paws on Colleen Hoover's new one...just sayin'!

message 6: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4283 comments I started just a tad Michele and am a bit confused with all these different "names/people", and yes, dropping everything for All Your Perfects!

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2459 comments I am fascinated by this story...just at 51%...but the characters are easy to follow. It seemed a lot to begin with. I love the serial killer dude!!

Melinda Ruyten | 1026 comments It's ok, I'm at about 55%. But it's not captivating yet. I too like the psychopath to Lisa. He's a bit crazy.

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2459 comments Done - and a definite 5 stars for me. I was fascinated by the story and where it took me. It was thought provoking and just so different! I will be thinking about this one for a looooong time!

Paula White | 796 comments Yay Lisa!!👏 it had the same effect on me

message 11: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4283 comments Anyone else still reading this one? I need some spoilers!

Michele | 2131 comments I’m starting today

message 13: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2459 comments Where are you at, Elabelle? I'm happy to give you some spoilers, and I won't be mean like you were in the other thread. You better really wanna know though...(view spoiler) (view spoiler) (view spoiler) (view spoiler) And lastly (view spoiler) So many twists and hidden agendas and human nature at its best and worst.

message 14: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4283 comments SEE YOU ARE MEAN! I ALREADY KNEW ALL THAT! I NEED THE TWISTS LOL!

message 15: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4283 comments So far I just want to say that (view spoiler)

message 16: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2459 comments I didn't realize you were that far. We don't find out her fate for sure...but (view spoiler)

message 17: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4283 comments Lisa wrote: "I didn't realize you were that far. We don't find out her fate for sure...but [spoilers removed]"

Who? Kevin?

message 18: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4283 comments I have a feeling (view spoiler)

message 19: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4283 comments WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (view spoiler)

message 20: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2459 comments Ela wrote: "WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [spoilers removed]"

I know, right. And yeah it is his...but the Mom is whacked!!

message 21: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2459 comments Ela wrote: "I have a feeling [spoilers removed]"

Yeah...that is her plan. And Chris definitely gets what is coming to him...in a way!!!

message 22: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2459 comments Ela wrote: "Lisa wrote: "I didn't realize you were that far. We don't find out her fate for sure...but [spoilers removed]"

Who? Kevin?"

Yep...Kevin!!!

message 23: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2459 comments Lisa wrote: "Ela wrote: "Lisa wrote: "I didn't realize you were that far. We don't find out her fate for sure...but [spoilers removed]"

Who? Kevin?"

Yep...Kevin!!!"

If that is actually his real name!!

message 24: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4283 comments Lisa wrote: "Lisa wrote: "Ela wrote: "Lisa wrote: "I didn't realize you were that far. We don't find out her fate for sure...but [spoilers removed]"

Who? Kevin?"

Yep...Kevin!!!"
If that is actually his real n..."

Yep, got to that part...

message 25: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4283 comments I was looking for spoilers anywhere I could but couldn't find much. I read several negative reviews and thought that would put me off the book but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm loving it!

Paula White | 796 comments 😀😀😀

message 27: by Ela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ela | 4283 comments Loved it! 5 Stars

Maryse's Book Blog WolfPack/Bridesmaids Meeting...

unread topics | mark unread