Romance Rp discussion

Roleplay > Romance Roleplay II

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,290 (1290 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26

message 1: by Aj (new)

Aj | 4 comments "Hmm..."

message 2: by Gabi (new)

Gabi (treehugger) | 14 comments Is this a start over?

message 3: by Aj (new)

Aj | 4 comments a new one...not a start over

message 4: by ♠Miriam♠ (new)

♠Miriam♠ (mirizzle) | 211 comments umm well it's not very active.

message 5: by Gabi (new)

Gabi (treehugger) | 14 comments cool

message 6: by Gabi (new)

Gabi (treehugger) | 14 comments Coralie looked at Michelle. "There he is" she said and pushed her forward. Michelle bumped into Adrian's back and looked back at her desperately. Coralie winked. Adrian turned around and smirked. "Was that really necessary to get my attention?" Michelle blushed.
((first roleplay...don't make fun of me! xD))

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 667 comments ((lol! K))
Katie was new to this school ((is ita school?)).

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 667 comments she was looking for someone to give her tour, a friend she wanted.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashley walked into school. Wearing her favorite jean mini-skirt and a tight aeropostal shirt. She saw a new girl, and walked over. "Hi, I'm Ashley." she smiled.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 667 comments "hi im Katie im new and i have no clue where and what to do!" Katie said.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashley laughed. "Do you have your schedule?" she asked.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 667 comments "yeah" she said anding it to her.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"We have the same homeroom!" Ashley said, smiling. "Come on! We can go together."

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 667 comments "thanks!" she said following her

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashley came to the room. "Here it is!" she smiled.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 667 comments "oh" she said as everybody stared at her and she blushed"can i sit next to you?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure." Ahsley smiled.

((are there any boys in this rp?))

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 667 comments ((i know!! lets make some 4 the romance part.. so u make 1 and i will so my guy can like u and urs to me!))

"ahh! Thanks!" she said taking the seat.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((kk))

"Welcome." Ashley smiled.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 667 comments ((im done you? its devin))
Devin was now staring at Ashley and smiled at her. shes the one, he thought. "hey" he finally said to her.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashley smiled. "Hi" she said.

Zac walked into the class, looking around.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 667 comments ((who is zac???? i havent seen his pic!!))

Katie looked up at him and she thought he was cute.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((i'm still looking for one.))

"You're Devin? Right?" Ashley said.

Zac sat at the desk behind Katie.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 667 comments ((oh ok!!))
"yeah. and your Ashley" he said smiling at her name. "you wanna hang around some ime to get to know eachother?" Devin asked hopefully.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashley blushed. "Sure" she said.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 667 comments "Thats great! ill pick you up tonight at 6.. sound good? just gimm ur adress." he said smiling widely.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashley grabbed a piece of paper and pencil. She wrote it down, 1768 Fremont Ave. S. Then handed it to Devin.

Zac was rolling his pencil around. It rolled off his desk and under Katie's chair. "Um.." he said, tapping her on the shoulder.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 667 comments "thanks"said Devin..

"Oh ur pencil,ill get that.." Katie said bending down and grabbing it. "here you go" she smiled handing it to him.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Zac smiled back. "Thanks, and I'm Zac."

"Anytime." Ashley smiled.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 667 comments "oh im Katie" she said looking in his eyes.

and devin smiled.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Zac blushed, smiling. "N-Nice to meet you." he mumbled.

Ashley blushed more, looking down at her desk.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 667 comments "um.. yeah you too" she said slowly turning around.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Zac blushed, smiling.

Ashley looked around to see where Devin was sitting.

((you want to rp the teacher? and i got the pic))

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 667 comments ((cool! nah well just skip teachers unless they change the seating!))
"no need to blush!" she smiled and said that to Zac.

Devin was sitting right behind her staring and when she looked he smiled and shyly looked away.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Zac smiled. "I'll try not to next time." he joked.

Ashley giggled, turning around to the front of the class.

((should we have this class end soon?))

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 667 comments ((yea and make it lunch ow what?))

Katie just smiled at him then turned back to Ashley.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

The bell rang. "Lunch time." Ahsley smiled.

Zac got up throwing his pencils in his pocket.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 667 comments "yaah!" Katie said happily before she bumped right nto Zac. "ow! oh! sorry.." she said now blushing.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"No need to blush." Zac teased, smiling.

Ashley smiled, watching them. Then grabbed her things, glancing at Devin.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 667 comments "im not!" she lied and then burst out laughing.

Devin came up behin Ashley "hey! wanna sit with me at lunch?" he asked

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Zac laughed.

Ashley looked up. "Sure!" she smiled.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 667 comments "great come on!" he said now shyly taking her hand in his.

"so can i sit with u, as now Devin is sitting with Ashley..?" Katie asked Zac.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Zac looked over at Devin and Ashley. "Sure" he said.

Ashley looked down at thier hands, smiling.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 667 comments "you dont mind if i do,do you?" devin asked looking down at where Ashley just looked.

"Thanks" Katie smiled taking out her pbj sandwich.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's fine." Ashley said, looking up into his eyes.

Zac stretched. "Should we head to the lunchroom?" he asked.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 667 comments "yeah sure.. where is it?" Katie asked looking where people were going.

Devin looked back into hers, smiling "good!" he said sitting on the chair.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"This way." Zac said, walking away.

Ashley sat beside him.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 667 comments they got into the lunchroom and sat on a table close to Ashley and Devin's.
"so.. tell me some main things about yourself" Devin said looking in her eyes.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Zac took out his lunch. "So where are you from?" he asked Katie.

Ashley thought for a second. "Um...I was born in Arizona, I have 2 older brothers and a younger sister...I figure skate and play the clarinet." she said.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 667 comments "im from Canada! you?"

"oh thats awesome! i was born in NYC and i play the guitar and write songs" Devin said.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26