HappyBookers discussion

Introductory Paragraph

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mirre, Queen of Stars (last edited Jul 13, 2018 06:53AM) (new)

Mirre 🌙 (mirrehilt) | 9 comments Mod
hi and welcome to HappyBookers :) please introduce yourself here using as many references as possible. My name is Mirre, currently the dancing queen, love to read and like to be regarded as a wanderer, your turn

description

message 2: by Anouk, Lady Constellation (last edited Jul 15, 2018 04:26AM) (new)

Anouk 🌍 | 13 comments Mod
I'll introduce myself next and just so you know, this will be the best thing you read today.
My name is Anouk, I'm 19 years old, like to eat (blue?!) food and going on adventures!

Okay, mabye not the best thing you read today, but I tried...

message 3: by Emma (new)

Emma | 10 comments Hi, I am Emma and I am 16 years old!:)
I'm a tiny bit shy in real life, but
I could rattle the stars, I could do anything, if I only dared.
I'm slowly getting out of my comfort zone and reading helps me a lot!!
Ok byeee

message 4: by ava (new)

ava (avahighladyofbooks) | 7 comments I have actually never used my goodreads page, so despite the fact that my account has been here since 2015, I'm new to goodreads & looking for some friends!! (add me if you like)

i love the 80s, stars and books (also food)

sorry for this sad-quoteless-intro

message 5: by Dylan (new)

Dylan | 8 comments Uhm okay so, I'm not really creative with this kind of thing.
I'm just gonna start with a question, don't you think everyone should have to come out? Why is straight the default?
As you see, I'm gay and proud wooh!!
I really love to read, and want to share my love with y'all.
xoxo

message 6: by lady of the night (last edited Aug 01, 2018 11:31AM) (new)

lady of the night | 11 comments I live in quotes, so here are a few quotes to describe me

"I am become death, destroyer of worlds" (a tad sad really, but my fav quote rn)

"All you need are books & tea"

"Some things are worth fighting for"

description