『 Ionia 』 discussion

Edinburgh > marketplace

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by soub, egg (new)

soub (gothstew) | 1643 comments Mod

message 2: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 338 comments It wasn't often Miles explored the marketplace but today he made the arrangements to do so. Walking down the long street the sides piled high with tents and buildings selling many goods to all the people in the kingdom, Miles looked from side to side as he shoved his hands into his pockets, trying to warm them up from the early morning chill that seemed to pass through the market. He grinned as the breeze blew into his face, his hair getting all messed up even though it was a small gust. Miles didn't care though as he continued on through, not giving a care in the world to the people or the weather around him.

message 3: by muuumew (new)

muuumew | 1619 comments
Lucille ran a hand through her short hair, letting out a soft sigh. She wasn't paying too much attention to her surroundings, due to her nose being stuck in a journal. She was writing things down on it, eventually slamming the notebook shut in frustration. Lucille walked forward a bit more- she was able to navigate the crowds of people with ease, until she bumped into someone. She stumbled back a few steps, and had to refrain from immediately glaring at said person. It was her fault, anyways. With a faux smile tugging at her lips, and a honeyed tone, she spoke. "Ah, my apologies. Did I hurt you?" Lucille asked, clutching the journal tightly.

message 4: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 338 comments Miles yelped when he was suddenly shoved backwards, the force of the "blow" sending him reeling onto the street. Placing a hand on the back of his head (cause he's soft like ice cream), he slowly stood up with a sigh. "Yeah, I'm fine thanks for asking," he stated, using his free hand to wipe the dust off of his coat and pants. "It's not a worry, I should've watched where I was going. It's my apologizes." Miles rubbed his head once more before bringing it down to adjust his coat.