The Fandom Entries & Monthly Readathons discussion

Movies > Movies/shows you've watched recently

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lou, Book Queen (new)

Lou (aliceinbagend) | 527 comments Mod
I've watched "I Am Legend" and rewatched "Inception" and I really love these movies. I Am Legend was really jump-scare-y and Inception was really original. But both of them were very thought-provoking and I love movies that make you think, I watched I Am Legend with a whole group of people and we're still thinking about it now. It would be the scariest thing ever if I was the last guy in New York. It gives me chills just thinking about it O-o

Anyway, what are some Movies or TV shows you've watched recently?

⭐Anny⭐ (Book Princess) (annithebookprincess) | 175 comments I watched the mini series Ascension on Netflix. It's a sci-fi series about people on a spaceship half on the way to another planet when a murder happens. And then we (as the audience) find out it's all a big experiment, but the characters don't know. I really enjoyed the show, but there are only 6 episodes and there won't be a second season :/ It's really stupid because it ended on a biiig cliffhanger...

message 3: by Lou, Book Queen (new)

⭐Anni⭐ wrote: "I watched the mini series Ascension on Netflix. It's a sci-fi series about people on a spaceship half on the way to another planet when a murder happens. And then we (as the audience) find out it's..."

That sounds interesting.... ugh I hate cliffhangers! Agent Carter season 3 ended on a cliffhanger but they didn't continue with the series and one of the main characters die in that cliffhanger and I'll never know why!

⭐Anny⭐ (Book Princess) (annithebookprincess) | 175 comments @Lydia That's the worst!!!

message 5: by Lou, Book Queen (new)

⭐Anni⭐ wrote: "@Lydia That's the worst!!!"

I knowww ;-;

message 6: by Sue (new)

Sue (diesueschauerin) I've rewatched "Frozen" and the two shortfilms of "Frozen" :D I love the movie and the characters, especially Olaf <3

message 7: by Lou, Book Queen (new)

Sue wrote: "I've rewatched "Frozen" and the two shortfilms of "Frozen" :D I love the movie and the characters, especially Olaf <3"

Naw, I watched Frozen recently too. The only thing is, I'm reading Siege and Storm now and all I can think of is Kristoff as the MC (Mal)!!

message 9: by Riley (new)

Riley (woowreallly) Anyways, The Grisha Verse and Six Of Crows is going to be a new Netflix show! 6 or 8 episodes I believe. So, pretty cool!

⭐Anny⭐ (Book Princess) (annithebookprincess) | 175 comments @Riley I heard about that! So awsome!!! I just hope they won't mess up the characters..!

message 11: by Lou, Book Queen (new)

Omg this is amazing! Someone recently gave me Six of Crows as a gift, and now I'm even more excited to read it!! I'm not a h u g e fan of the Grisha Trilogy but seeing it on film is going to be epic.
Where's that Throne of Glass adaptation at tho?

⭐Anny⭐ (Book Princess) (annithebookprincess) | 175 comments I recently finally watched Frozen 2 and for a tv show, I'm currently watching Agents of Shield

message 13: by Lou, Book Queen (new)

⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess) wrote: "I recently finally watched Frozen 2 and for a tv show, I'm currently watching Agents of Shield"

I watched Frozen 2 at the cinema with my sisters <3