Looking for good books/ Shows/ movies discussion

MOVIES > Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by EndlessPages (new)

EndlessPages (liv_readsx) | 266 comments Mod
God I love Chris Pratt

message 2: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Ford | 14 comments Seems to me like lots of people (critics and movie reviewers) didn't like this movie. These same people didn't like Jurassic World either, which I don't get. Fallen Kingdom to me wasn't as good as Jurassic World. It had tons of great scenes and exciting moments but the overall story had me leaving the theater a little disappointed. But not so disappointed that I wouldn't watch another...which with the way Fallen Kingdom ended should be in the works.

message 3: by EndlessPages (new)

Ashley wrote: "Seems to me like lots of people (critics and movie reviewers) didn't like this movie. These same people didn't like Jurassic World either, which I don't get. Fallen Kingdom to me wasn't as good as ..."

maybe people don't like that they are not like the originals idk...

message 4: by Ahdam (new)

Ahdam (snowlocke) | 4 comments Personally I thought this film was slightly better than the first one I felt like the fort film was a waste of time and was just building up to this book but the sequel might be interesting after the ending but I don’t know

message 5: by EndlessPages (new)

Ahdam wrote: "Personally I thought this film was slightly better than the first one I felt like the fort film was a waste of time and was just building up to this book but the sequel might be interesting after t..."

Yeah they for sure set it up for a sequel

message 6: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Ford | 14 comments I also read the director said in a interview he had in mind the kind of film he wanted to make BUT he felt he hadn't earned it. So, he made Jurassic World and then Fallen Kingdom to get to the film he really wanted to make which will be the next one I'm guessing with humans coping with dinosaurs let loose.