City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) City of Bones discussion

HELP YALL I NEED A NEW BOOK

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sofia Hi everyone I need a new book with a bad boy who don't care about nothing but his woman involved in a slowww burn romance, but like not a romance novel lol, preferably something in fantasy or dystopian. Like a new Jace Wayland PLEASE lol

Kerri Davis The Name of the Wind- Patrick Rothfuss

Jilly Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick! Hush, Hush I read these a while ago and really enjoyed them.

Michelle Will Herondale in Cassandra Clare's Infernal Devices series is similar to Jace Herondale (he takes on this last name by the end of the Mortal Instruments). Julian Blackthorn in Cassie Clare's Dark Artifices series is also similar to the character you want to read about.

Another series you might be interested in might be the Legend trilogy by Marie Lu. Day is not exactly like Jace, but I think he's pretty close.

Four in the Veronica Roth's Divergent Trilogy is also quite broody. I know it's similar to the Hunger Games, but the Divergent Trilogy is more focused the individual vs. society instead of lower class vs. upper class.

Perry from Veronica Rossi's is also quite broody, but he's very protective of his family, tribe, and (later in the series) Aria.

My final recommendation would be Gena Showalter's Lords of the Underworld series. It's an adult romance fantasy series, but if you want Jace characters then I suggest you read about this group of sexy and tortured men.

message 5: by Jay (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jay Mcnamara The Wicked Prince book is amazing, I could not recommend it enough. It has a bad boy in the form of a fae prince, Or you could try A court of thorns and roses

message 6: by Sam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sam You should definitely try Hush Hush, by Becca Fitzpatrick. I think Patch is exactly who your looking for