Fantasy Buddy Reads discussion

Dreams Underfoot (Newford, #1)
This topic is about Dreams Underfoot
Archive [Retired Buddy Reads] > Dreams Underfoot [Sept 12, 2018]

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenna, I'd be free if not for Temper & Edgewalker (new)

Jenna Kathleen (jennakathleen) | 4608 comments Mod
Sept 12th.

Em Lost In Books (emlostinbooks) | 2386 comments Spot

Jessica (raivynwolf) | 709 comments Oooh just picked this up from the library! Anyone else starting this one soon?

message 4: by Shaitarn (new)

Shaitarn | 1966 comments I'm going to start but only read one or two stories at a time; I'm currently bogged down with The Burning Stone.

Em Lost In Books (emlostinbooks) | 2386 comments I thought it was for 15. I will start it soon...

Jessica (raivynwolf) | 709 comments I probably won't get to it right away either. I have around 100ish pages of a different book that I need to finish first, but hoping to start reading Dreams Underfoot this weekend

Jessica (raivynwolf) | 709 comments Started way later than I expected to, but I've gotten through the first 4 stories. I tried the audiobook version but I couldn't stop thinking about Wheel of Time because of Kate Reading's narration, so I just bought the ebook. Anyone else get a chance to start this one?

message 8: by Shaitarn (new)

Shaitarn | 1966 comments I started it but as the buddy read seemed to have died and I had other books to read I dropped it.

Jessica (raivynwolf) | 709 comments Fair enough. I won't try to force myself to finish it right away then lol. It's been a little hard to get into so this is a good excuse to continue re-reading The Gray House instead.