What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

T is for...(Grover Beach Team, #3)
This topic is about T is for...
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Young Adult/Unrequited Love - Heroine moves to her cousins and falls in love with her cousins ex. [s]

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by GuLya (new)

GuLya | 6 comments The main heroine comes into town and falls in love with the ex of her cousin, i believe. The ex is still in love with her cousin tho, so when they first meet in a pub (or cafe), he gets mad at the main heroine, due to the reason that she is the cousin of his ex. And then he is plainly rude to her at the first half of the book. Then he falls in love with her, obviously, and HE. There is a similar book by Abbi Glines, "The Vincent Brother" #2. But it is not the book that i am looking for. So please, any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

message 2: by GuLya (new)

GuLya | 6 comments .

message 3: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Williams | 766 comments Have you tried advanced book search on Google.

https://books.google.com/advanced_boo...

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40646 comments Mod
GuLya wrote: "."

GuLya, please note that you can bump your thread every 30 days, not more often because the group is so large.

message 5: by GuLya (new)

GuLya | 6 comments Shelia wrote: "Have you tried advanced book search on Google.

https://books.google.com/advanced_boo..."

Unfortunately, I don't remember any phrase from the book nor do i remember the author or book title. But thank you for you try. I appreciate it.

message 6: by GuLya (new)

GuLya | 6 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "GuLya wrote: "."

GuLya, please note that you can bump your thread every 30 days, not more often because the group is so large."

I apologize, will do from now on. Hopefully i will find the book before that.

message 7: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Williams | 766 comments There is also a Facebook page called "help name that book" you can post this post to it for more of a chance and more help finding it. I've used it myself an has great results. Hope this will help. I would like to read it, it sounds interesting.

message 8: by GuLya (new)

GuLya | 6 comments Shelia wrote: "There is also a Facebook page called "help name that book" you can post this post to it for more of a chance and more help finding it. I've used it myself an has great results. Hope this will help...."

Oh, great! Will do, and will inform you once I find the book, so you can read it as well. It is interesting.

message 9: by GuLya (new)

GuLya | 6 comments Shelia wrote: "There is also a Facebook page called "help name that book" you can post this post to it for more of a chance and more help finding it. I've used it myself an has great results. Hope this will help...."

Book found for the group suggestion by you. Thanks.
"T is for...." by Anna Katmore (Piper Shelly)

message 10: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36583 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, GuLya. Here's the link - T is for... (Anna Katmore) by Piper Shelly.

message 11: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Williams | 766 comments Glad i could help.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

T is for... (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Piper Shelly (other topics)