some are finished also wanted collabs are in there

cosmic :

jieqiong
- she and hansol would get along well i think

nayoung
- probably hansol's favourite cousin
- liang would 100% want to befriend her

minseok
- he's the same age as hansol, so im imagining that they probably would have been tutored together as kids and hansol probably sees him as someone who's reasonably trustworthy

junhee
- i want smth w him and hanjae but it depends on junhee's political stance

kibum
- maybe smth w chen?
- or possibly my gunslinger tries to steal from him and he just kinda... feels bad for doing that to a kid so he apologises and tries to help him out (but then angst bc like... a gunslinger and a magician... gonna get noticed by the royals... now he's gotta run)

message 5: by cosmic (new)

cosmic (erosful) | 32 comments

@kaya :
(view spoiler)

@devotion :
(view spoiler)

message 6: by kaya (last edited Jul 16, 2018 04:56PM) (new)

kaya (ananats) | 113 comments Mod

cosmic :

jieqiong + hansol
- probably acquaintances, but i can imagine him offering to let her travel with him occasionally for safety

nayoung + hansol
- hansol will feel bad because she has so much faith in him and he knows he's not going to be able to live up to expectations

nayoung + liang
- even better, he would adore having someone to join in his antics

minseok + hansol
- hansol doesn't spend all that much time at the palace, tbh, mostly because he's trying to get an idea of the state of the country but i'd imagine that he has to come back occasionally to observe ruling stuff and he'd probably want to catch up with minseok then.

junhee + hanjae
- well hanjae needs people who support him, because i don't think many of the inner council are going to be supportive of his stance (giving peasants more power and class mobility) particularly because he's kinda known to be probably sketchy and use not so good methods to get the votes he needs, despite there being no actual evidence.

kibum + chen
- yeah yeah

kibum + gunslinger
- he'd just feel even guiltier tbh
- depends on the fc, bc ages, but if they're close enough in age it could be.

message 8: by kaya (last edited Jul 16, 2018 02:38PM) (new)

alessia :

hyojin
- hansol: "stop running away kid it only gets harder if you avoid your responsibilities"

ur gunslinger
- listen so chen is from the plains right??? and the people there don't trade much w the rest of the kingdom??? so he probs makes his own vodka-like drink and thus has a very high alcohol tolerance so watch them get into a drinking competition

eunwoo fc
- eunseo would see her as a little sister if she's a royal ward

message 9: by cosmic (new)

@kaya :
(view spoiler)

@alessia :
(view spoiler)

message 10: by kaya (new)

cosmic :

nayoung + hansol
- idk if he would be bad he just has no faith

junhee + hanjae
- he's not... against the empress per se
he's just very for the people and if she disagrees with policies that will definitely help then he's willing to fight her on that

kibum + han
- he's 20 so if u want romance then that's definitely an option

message 11: by alessia (last edited Jul 17, 2018 06:35AM) (new)

alessia (classick) | 8 comments
@kaya

hyojin @ hansol: ok but where are you half the time tho
if hyojin finds out hansol's been travelling the country he'll probably beg hansol to take him too

saengdao + chen
ayeee if they become friends after, saengdao won't mind teaching him how to use his magic. and she probably has an islander accent too so she'll have at least a few tricks on how to hide it

eunseo + joeun
ay ok so they could have grown up together as royal wards and treated each other as siblings. and idk if you want some mild angst i'm all for the siblings turning to enemies trope

@cosmic i feel like hyojin was probably the idiot who called her chubby that one time lmao he's probably the kind of older bro who teases her a lot but loves her to the end of the world? and if she loves to bake, he loves to eat so...

message 12: by kaya (new)

yo alessia it’s actually eunseo not eunwoo i accidentally gave two of my characters the same name bc im dumb

message 13: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) | 8 comments OH didn't notice lemme edit my post

message 14: by cosmic (new)

@kaya :

junhee + hanjae
- oh okay then yeah he'd definitely side with hanjae in terms of that. so they'd have a trusting/partner-esque thing?

kibum + han
- cool cool. so han steals from kibum and over time they get along well? and then, not to mention, the angst

@alessia :

nayoung + hyojin
- she probably teases him back with little things like him being a magician and trying to stay away from the castle and "do you not want to be the favorite cousin?" but he's her big brother so she knows that he means well and she'd do anything for him

message 15: by kaya (new)

alessia :

hyojin + hansol :
- "none of ur business kid" he wont let him come with w/o parental permission

saengdao + chen :
- best friends if she teaches him how to hide the accent

eunseo + joeun :
- yeah. what would happen for them to become enemies, though? bc like... sooner or later eunseo's gonna do something either morally questionable or thats like... treason bc he was like five when his parents were executed and he remembers it pretty clearly so he's not 100% loyal

cosmic :

junhee + hanjae :
- yeah sounds good. someone needs to have each other's back in parliament

kibum + han :
- he steals from kibum, feels bad and gives it back, they become friends eventually and then it possibly becomes something more, and of course we have the angst looming in the background waiting to ruin their lives

message 16: by Lyn (last edited Jul 18, 2018 08:38PM) (new)

Lyn Just posted 2 new characters in the workshop and I am up for any collabs, friends, enemies, siblings and romances. :)

message 17: by cosmic (new)

@lyn : hey ! i have the eldest cao daughter, so do you want to move to the cao family collab folder and talk about the two sisters?

message 18: by Lyn (new)

Lyn @cosmic: yea, let's do that! :]

message 19: by devo (new)

devo (yourdevotion) | 16 comments ok mei is completed and in the completed character charrie thread lmk if anyone wants to collab