2022 & 2023 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Ashley’s 30 Book Challenge

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashley (new)

Ashley ❣️ | 165 comments I had another topic called my 20 book challenge but I reached my goal of 20 so I have upped my goal to 30 because I think I can do it, I will keep posting as I finish books! As this is posted I’m currently listening to the audiobook of Emma, reading the ebook of hex hall and reading the physical book of it had to be you gossip girl the prequel. As of right now I’m going to clean and listen to my audiobook and probably read later as well.

message 2: by Ashley (new)

Ashley ❣️ | 165 comments I just finished book 21

21. It had to be you Gossip Girl Prequel-3.5 stars it was okay and good but I already have watched the show before so I think it kind of took a toll on me from doing that but anyways. I finished that right now and I’ll probably start gossip girl later today and listen to more of my audiobook Emma and read some more of me ebook Hex Hall and I’ll post next time I’ve finished a book

message 3: by Ashley (new)

Ashley ❣️ | 165 comments Book 22

22. Diary of a Wimpy Kid Rodrick Rules

5/5 stars re reading my favorite childhood book series and now tonight I’m also trying to finish gossip girl or finale which is the 4th book in the hush hush series because I started it a while ago and need to finish it ASAP. I’m trying to not start anymore new books until Tuesday when I go back to my library and until then just try to read all of the books that I have started and complete as many of them as I can

message 4: by Ashley (new)

Ashley ❣️ | 165 comments Book 23

23. Gossip Girl- 3.75 or 4 stars

I liked it but I watched the tv show first so it’s different than the show and that’s what I’m accoustumed too but it’s okay. Now I’m going to listen to Emma and then try to finish Archie volume 1 and Finale today

message 5: by Ashley (new)

Ashley ❣️ | 165 comments Book 24

24. Archie, Volume 1: The New Riverdale

3 stars, this was my first graphic novel and I don’t think that their really my thing maybe that was just because I was just reading it on my phone and not using a physical copy but still I don’t think it’s my thing it was interesting though, maybe I’ll continue on im not sure. For now I’m listening to the audiobook of Emma and try to get to part 2 of it, then I’m going to try to finish Finale the last book in the Hush Hush series.

message 6: by Susy (last edited Jul 15, 2018 10:56AM) (new)

Susy (susysstories) Wow, you're doing great Ashley! Looks like you'll have to raise your goal again!

message 7: by Ashley (new)

Ashley ❣️ | 165 comments Yes deffinantly! I’m thinking about raising the goal to 50 but I’m not sure because school starts for me in August so I feel like I’ll read less then but thank you so much!

message 8: by Ashley (new)

Ashley ❣️ | 165 comments Book 25

25. Finale-5 stars

This was the last book in the Hush Hush series and I started it a while ago but I finished it just tonight because I am trying to finish books before I go back to my library Tuesday and get new ones to start. It was amazing just like last time I read it. I have also made progress in Emma and in Hex Hall, which I now think I’m going to continue reading Hex Hall for the night and hopefully tomorrow listen to a lot of the audiobook of Emma because I have to do laundry and wash my truck and clean the inside, so hopefully I can soon get to about 50% of Emma hopefully by like Tuesday or Wednesday. Thank you everyone for supporting me on here!

message 9: by Ashley (new)

Ashley ❣️ | 165 comments Book 26

26. Hex Hall - 5/5

This was the first book in the hex hall series and I loved it I finished it today and I almost hit my goal of getting to 50% in Emma I got to 47% but tmrrw I should reach at least 60% and then I also read 23% of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince and I read 33 pages in Lord of the Flies for school so I’m making progress I’m trying really hard not to start anymore books until I finish those books

message 10: by Ashley (new)

Ashley ❣️ | 165 comments Book 27

27. Clockwork Angel-1/5

I DNF Clockwork Angel but I guess it still counts because I got about 75% of the way through it but oh well. At this rate I’m going to have to up my book goal again. Today I’m just going to focus on Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince and Emma

message 11: by Ashley (new)

Ashley ❣️ | 165 comments I have not finished a book today but it’s okay I have made major progress I am at 23% of Lord of the Flies but that’s my book I have to read for school so I’m not worried about it rn, I also got to 33% in Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince which is page 237, and I have listened to a lot of my audiobook of Emma today and I’ve listened to 64%, hopefully tomorrow I reach at least 350 pages in Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince and to get too about 75% or 80% just depends because I have to wash the other car and clean it out and then do my chores as well so hopefully I can do it

message 12: by Ashley (new)

Ashley ❣️ | 165 comments I still haven’t finish another book but I haven’t started a new book either which is good, so today I listened to more of the audiobook of Emma and im now at 79% so hopefully tomorrow I might finish it maybe and then I also reached 51% in Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince and tomorrow I would like to at least read another 100 pages in Harry Potter, as well as go to my library and return a book and maybe get another book I’m not sure. But hopefully my reading and listening continues to go well

message 13: by Ashley (new)

Ashley ❣️ | 165 comments Book 28

28. Emma 3/5 stars, tbh I really don’t think that classics are my thing maybe it’s just because I listened to this as an audiobook but I’m not sure it was okay, I am now going to read as much of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince as I can before 4:30 because then I have to get ready and stuff and I won’t be able to read Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince anymore until Monday after today, and hopefully tomorrow and Sunday I do some of my summer work and read Lord of the Flies as well so my goal for the weekend is to try to get to page 500 of Harry Potter or finish it tonight but I don’t think I can and to try to finish Lord of the Flies and not start a new book until I’ve finished Harry Potter

message 14: by Ashley (new)

Ashley ❣️ | 165 comments I did not finish a book today but I came kind of close I have now read 59% of Lord of the Flies and done some of my summer work for that so I deffinantly made progress and I lost my streak of 4 days of not starting a new book until I finished all my current reads which it makes some sense because I can’t read Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince until Monday and This Song Will Save Your Life was returned to my library and I did make progress in Lord of the Flies but it is a school book so its not super interesting to me so I started Percy Jackson’s Greek Gods and I made a pretty decent dent like 33% last time I checked but yea I’m sure I’ll finish that tomorrow and Monday I’ll be good to read Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince so I won’t be bored with Lord of the Flies lol. Tomorrow I hope to finish Lord of the Flies and Peru Jackson’s Greek Gods

message 15: by Ashley (new)

Ashley ❣️ | 165 comments Book 29

29. I just finished Percy Jackson’s Greek Gods 5/5 stars, just in time for the day to be over😅but anyways I also read more of Lord of the Flies so I’m now at 68% done I think and tomorrow I hope to read at least 2 more chapters of that because summer work after chapter 9 so yanno lol but anyways and I can finally read Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince tomorrow as well so hopefully I can reach page 500 because I’m currently on page 410 so hopefully I can do that and read 2 more chapters of Lord of the Flies and hopefully I won’t start another book yet until I finish Harry Potter at least I’m not really counting Lord of the Flies because it is a school book but I’m trying to finish it by Wednesday as well as Harry Potter by then so that I can get new books from the library hopefully

message 16: by Ashley (new)

Ashley ❣️ | 165 comments Well yesterday I completed my goals I got to page 555 in Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince and I plan to finish it today and I got to chapter 10 in Lord of the Flies and plan to finish that today as well and then go to my library tmrrw for new books. And if I finish both of those and still would like to read I will be starting Diary of a Wimphy Kid The Last Straw I think it is whatever the third book is

message 17: by Ashley (new)

Ashley ❣️ | 165 comments Book 30.

30. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince 5/5stars

I love these books so much and I will constantly reread them, but I completed my reading challenge so now I’m making a new topic because I still don’t know how to change my goal on these posts lol but anyways my new goal is to read 50 books this year I think I can do it!